CID

Asha injured in Cid

Misty600 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can anyone please give me the links or names of the episodes where Asha gets injured?

Please it's urgent

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

First Purvi now Asha? Is it such a pretty sight to see our beloved characters injured? Anyway.....

Case of the four Rinas 

Case of the panther menace

Target CID

Case of the stolen car

Case of the missing maid

These are the only episodes where Asha ma'am gets injured

Hope this helps

Regards 

Sainath

Misty600 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

First Purvi now Asha? Is it such a pretty sight to see our beloved characters injured? Anyway.....

Case of the four Rinas 

Case of the panther menace

Target CID

Case of the stolen car

Case of the missing maid

These are the only episodes where Asha ma'am gets injured

Hope this helps

Regards 

Sainath

It's not at all a pretty sight. I just want to know the names of the episodes . I want to witness the scenes where she is ready to risk her life for her duty. So please you don't have the right to tell me like that. Anyways thank you for your help.

Originally posted by: Misty600

It's not at all a pretty sight. I just want to know the names of the episodes . I want to witness the scenes where she is ready to risk her life for her duty. So please you don't have the right to tell me like that. Anyways thank you for your help.

Oh my god please don't get offended by that......I just said it because I've seen a lot of injured threads over the years there was literally a thread titled as Daya in death bed and Abhijeet injured thread(the topic creator's intentions were pure but because of the title we misunderstood).......it was so painful to read that thread (even though I wasn't a member back then).....and I get it that it provides character development for our heroes and heroines.......but next time please phrase the question like "is thier any episode where the so and so character risked thier life for the country" everyone would respond better to the question because everytime we see the word "injured" anywhere in any thread , our heart breaks because we remember thier pain and anguish caused in the episodes...........now if you phrase the question as "risk thier life for country/duty" there will be no negative reactions and countless positive responses.......... because we are happy to share the info abt our brave cops......and Asha was and is the best female cop in cid ( Inspector Aditi is the second best) and no one would even hesitate to share her bravery episodes, there are whole threads dedicated to Asha ma'am ..........I just meant to say that it's all about the phrasing........and I humbly request you to please post your questions in help desk thread because it clutters the forum if anyone opens an individual thread for questions because these threads do not go more than 5 posts and it clutters the forum

And if you want to see Asha ma'am single-handedly solve cases along with ACP sir then I'd recommend you to watch case of the second statement (episode 11-12) and case of the dying statement (episode 111-112).......amazing detection by Asha ma'am and even more amazing acting by Ashwini ma'am ....... seriously, whenever ACP sir and Asha ma'am teamup for cases even Abhijeet and Daya sir are pushed to the background......such is the acting skills of Ashwini ma'am and Shivaji sir

I'm really sorry if I offended you☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ I really feel bad 

Regards 

Sainath

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago
Misty600 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

Oh my god please don't get offended by that......I just said it because I've seen a lot of injured threads over the years there was literally a thread titled as Daya in death bed and Abhijeet injured thread(the topic creator's intentions were pure but because of the title we misunderstood).......it was so painful to read that thread (even though I wasn't a member back then).....and I get it that it provides character development for our heroes and heroines.......but next time please phrase the question like "is thier any episode where the so and so character risked thier life for the country" everyone would respond better to the question because everytime we see the word "injured" anywhere in any thread , our heart breaks because we remember thier pain and anguish caused in the episodes...........now if you phrase the question as "risk thier life for country/duty" there will be no negative reactions and countless positive responses.......... because we are happy to share the info abt our brave cops......and Asha was and is the best female cop in cid ( Inspector Aditi is the second best) and no one would even hesitate to share her bravery episodes, there are whole threads dedicated to Asha ma'am ..........I just meant to say that it's all about the phrasing........and I humbly request you to please post your questions in help desk thread because it clutters the forum if anyone opens an individual thread for questions because these threads do not go more than 5 posts and it clutters the forum

And if you want to see Asha ma'am single-handedly solve cases along with ACP sir then I'd recommend you to watch case of the second statement (episode 11-12) and case of the dying statement (episode 111-112).......amazing detection by Asha ma'am and even more amazing acting by Ashwini ma'am ....... seriously, whenever ACP sir and Asha ma'am teamup for cases even Abhijeet and Daya sir are pushed to the background......such is the acting skills of Ashwini ma'am and Shivaji sir

I'm really sorry if I offended you☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ I really feel bad 

Regards 

Sainath

Oh no it's alright 😊😊☺️😊😊

Thank you for your help.

Ok I will keep this in mind when I ask for some information.🙂😉

Misty600 thumbnail

Can anyone please give me the links for the episode

The Dying Statement (part 1 and 2)