Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode starts with Kalyani husband on call asks her to pack the the valuable things along with Nandu clothes. Kalyani says she is packing the jewellery and everything and keeps it under bed so they can take when they are leaving with Nandu.

Aasha mocks Pinky and she leaves after getting Arjun call. Arjun thanks her. Pinky says you’re like my family so I did it. Arjun asks is everything fine because youre sounding low. Pinky says everything is fine and asks why he drank alcohol. Arjun says he don’t know how he went to inebriated state, someone is trying to frame me, Nandu is everything to me, I can’t lose her. Pinky asks him to reveal truth to Nandu. Arjun says Nandu is sensitive , I can’t reveal to her. Pinky says do you know how Nandu feel if she get to know from others. Arjun says she never know it and cuts the call. Arjun asks Kalyani get Nandu things from Pinky home.

Pinky notices Kalyani throwing something in bin. Later she gives Nandu things and says today she will give her forms to police verification and questions why her address is different in Aadhar. Kalyani says their are uneducated so it happened by mistake and leaves hurriedly. Than Kalyani informs her husband that they have to finish work before Pinky caughts them.

Pinky notices tablets in bin and got to know from chemist that they are sleeping pills. Other chemist informs Kalyani that Lavanya kashyap got to know about sleeping pills. Pinky calls Arjun and tells that Kalyani made you inebriated using sleeping pills and she asks him to ask Kalyani about it but Kalyani is the one who attends the call and cuts it and switches off the mobile.

Kalyanj provokes Arjun against pinky by reading fake letter by saying Pinky wants to inform Nandu that Arjun is not her real dad. Nandu asks dad is it true? Arjun thinks Pinky has written it. Pinky about to go near Arjun house but Nalini stops her. Pinky says she is going get tablet for headache. Nalini says she will get the tablet and asks her to pack the bags. Nandu questions him to reveal the truth. In tough moment Arjun says he is not her real dad but her adoptive father but you know how much I love you right. Nandu leaves in tears saying you’re not my dad. Kalyani thinks Arjun will never see Pinky face.

Nalini says I know you don’t have headache, why youre going to Arjun place frequently even after knowing your dad is against it. Pinky says you trust me na, now my meeting with Arjun is needed, I have to inform him about Kalyani, only you can help me. Ram shows groom Vikas Gupta pic to Sarthak. Sarthak likes him and asks did they know about Pinky divorce. Ram says they knows it and they are the one who proposed this proposal.

Nandu cries miserably. Arjun shows her childhood pics and says that she is their daughter and expresses how much he loves her and plays her first words Papa. Nandu asks why my real parents left me. Kalyani thinks you’re weight for us, I wish to have boy not you. Arjun says you’re world’s best daughter. Nandu asks do you leave me like my original dad. Arjun says you’re my life so I can never leave you. Nandu asks than why you hide this from me, it’s bad thing to lie. Arjun says understand that I love you. Nalini says she come along with her. Pinky agrees. Arjun asks you love dad right. Nandu leaves saying no because you lied to me. Anonymous person revealed as Kalyani husband who calls Arjun and he says to Arjun that he will inform the place he needs to get him cash.

Precap.... Nandu real father framed arjun for keeping his daughter illegally.. Pinky and nalini caught that lady servant

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the update 

Gosh Nandu, parents are so cheap and disgusting. Girl child is weight but, a male child is blessing. I'm glad Pinky got her foolish mother Nalini helping her, hopefully they expose those two before they take Nandu 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the update 

Gosh Nandu, parents are so cheap and disgusting. Girl child is weight but, a male child is blessing. I'm glad Pinky got her foolish mother Nalini helping her, hopefully they expose those two before they take Nandu 

nandu real father frame arjun... Before marriage sequence she needs to save arjun... 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks for the update

Hope Nandu ll saved on time....Nandu parents are so cruel and cheap 🤢🤢

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks for the update

Hope Nandu ll saved on time....Nandu parents are so cruel and cheap 🤢🤢

they are... .. Their  mentality and actions is so disgusting... Didn't feel a little bit of guilt for using their own child to get money...... 😡

pyar-ishk thumbnail

I can't wait for the marriage, gosh I just like this couple 

And I can't wait to see Arjun, mother shameless face when she finds out it was due to her manipulation and scheming, that Arjun & Pinky got married. 😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

I can't wait for the marriage, gosh I just like this couple 

And I can't wait to see Arjun, mother shameless face when she finds out it was due to her manipulation and scheming, that Arjun & Pinky got married. 😆

maybe she won't show from outside that she didn't like it 

But her Inner thought.😆

😆

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Yes she would say what have I done 

And then turn around with her selfish attitude and would accuse 

Pinky of trapping her son 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Yes she would say what have I done 

And then turn around with her selfish attitude and would accuse 

Pinky of trapping her son 

true

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

but her son knows her true face i think.