Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sashay01

I didnt understand what you mean? I dont mean it is simple to prove. But now it depends on the evidence ie messages/communication that they can nail.if they can conclusively prove that she had malicious intent that caused him grievous harm- mental or physical- any threats, then abetment is an easy link. Simple in that way. And I'm referring purely to the legal case, NOT the investigation (police, CBI or otherwise)

But the social media stuff doesnt matter to the courts.

Hey 

I am not questioning what you said. 

You have better knowledge that I do in this field and I would never cross what you say in terms of legal actions. 

I was just saying things don't happen with sincerity and honesty when a high profile is concerned. 

Despite proofs , nobody is proven guilty. 

Not one but many examples bare readily available. 

Hence no matter what is been said and told and pointed at , are of no use. 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I was just saying things don't happen with sincerity and honesty when a high profile is concerned. 

Yes that is true. Let's see. Really hoping for closure!

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Oh poor abla Rhea ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

My foot 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Of course its not fair as nothing has been proven yet. But has anything been fair since this tragedy. People have continuously looked to blame others.  Until unless police gives some final statement this will continue.

KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

And you are reiterating logicalness points. My obsession with CBI is everyone agrees it is the best investigating body in India. Of course nothing is perfect. And I did not get that from Arnab Goswami although I follow the news so I can have some facts. I will stop quoting you because you are a troller who just wants to divert the attention from the topic at hand. 

Didn’t Rhea herself ask for a CBI investigation? If she were guilty why would she do that?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Didn’t Rhea herself ask for a CBI investigation? If she were guilty why would she do that?

After an entire month. So you trust Rhea more than Sushant's dad. I haven't declared anyone guilty. I am actually asking for a fair and thorough investigation. And I dont trust the police who declared the verdict on the spot. Thus people were trying to shove it without solid evidence that Mumbai Police can handle the investigation better than CBI. Where did this issue of me calling Rhea guilty already come in. No girlfriend for a year or so can love you more than you father. If she was his wife for ten years that would be a different story . I am not doubting her intentions or speculating since I can't get into anyone's head. But blood is usually thicker than water.  Yes there are cases like honor killing it is not. 

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KgirlLuvsD3

Not saying she is one , but guilty people can look straight into your eyes and lie. Can have a dead expression on their face even before pulling the trigger. 

Probably she knew it was indeed a suicide and cbi will terminate it by claiming it one.

The case is not about whether or not he was murdered. His family has accepted it as a suicide. They are hunting at what led to the suicide. 

If any of these allegations are true, I don't know how she is sleeping at night. 

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

no one knows the truth.

it's like he said, she said, families NOW saying, friends NOW saying, money, property, yada......

if sushant had such big issues with Rhea, he should have got help from his family. or if his family were aware of all the shit happening to him, they should have taken action before.

now .... it's going to be tough to prove anything....we do want to nail Rhea if she indeed tortured Sushant, and torture, threat, abuse led him to take his own life.

BUT, we also don't want to see Rhea gets nailed for nothing, if all these claims are false.

what goes behind closed doors of miya biwi or partners, ONLY they know.

sorry...

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lifeiscool

I want to ask all those who hated on , spew venom on SSR and mocked him for his looks and #metoo allegations on the basis of some 'sources' and 'blinds' to not defend rhea now . Giving her a benefit of doubt will only be hypocrisy on their part .

i thought all those people had now realized their mistake and were feeling sorry now, seeing the enormous feeling of regret going around.

Nonetheless they continue to  believe nasty rumours and gossip as long as it benefits them like if its about the Bhatts or Rhea. Even before this FIR people had already believed and accepted that she was having an affair with Mahesh Bhatt on the basis of some pics. 

If anything this tragedy should have made us kinder. It should have made us realize that we shouldn't be nasty to stars on the basis if some article , rumors or pics . But no its the opposite.

People continue to believe in nasty rumours and continue to indulge in the nasty hate towards stars without any proof. So nothing has really changed.

Edited by Sabhayata - 3 years ago
KgirlLuvsD3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

There is definitely a lot of really disgusting stuff going on in social media sites. Whether that is people going after Kriti for not immediately posting something, bashing and trolling his sisters, or now going after Rhea and threatening her. People have become way too emboldened on SM, and have forgotten common decency.

At the same time, I do respect that SSR’s father lost his child and wants answers. So he had every right to file the FIR. What I don’t believe and don’t have any respect for is these journalists leaking everything left, right and center. This is a criminal proceeding and needs to be handled with much more care. For the same reason, I wouldn’t believe any of these videos of cops allegedly having conversations at the crime scene. Because the media has proved to have no respect or limits. As I mentioned previously on another thread, people were literally staging bathtub scenes after Srideviji died. And we’ve all seen deepfake videos and how realistic they can be made to seem. So let’s not take that as proof and be so quick to convict Rhea in the court of public opinion. 

The other thing I’d say regarding why I question the allegations against Rhea - she actually was asking for a CBI investigation. If she was guilty, wouldn’t she not want this investigation to be leveled up? Also, I personally know someone who’s fiancé’s  family tried to accuse her of getting him to sign a DNR when he had cancer because he’d left her money in his will. Like she literally lost her fiancé to cancer and they took her to court and tried to accuse her of being a black widow. So let’s not use the family’s anger or dislike of Rhea as concrete proof either, because sometimes people do things out of grief.