Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Sister, you had been such a perfect host, starting from your Sheeple game up till now. And I’m sure you’ll be the same in the future too. Well done girl!! 🤗

Although I missed the live moment, I really had fun watching the rerun of the award show 😎

Special mention to you Sandy, all the siggies are so beautiful ! I was jealous of not winning in certain categories just because of the siggies. I wanted them so badly 😒 

But thank you for your time and effort girls! Loads and loads of love to you both. Stay blessed always and thank you for this gala time! 💕

Thaks Tas 🤗  if it was few categories I would be just made similar looking siggies ... 15 categories so thought of making different ..... I tried to put equal efforts  in all so that no one feels bad 😔 ...in d end  I myself loved few  siggies and wanted them especially gif fashionista one .. just inspired by her butterfly DP and went with d flow   😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Both shepherds got awards, you don’t find it fishy? 🤡

Rookie sheep for me lol? I didn’t realize I qualify for it lol. 

I voted you and Sock_let as the funniest 🙃

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I voted you and Sock_let as the funniest 🙃

That’s an honor for me to be voted funniest by the funniest member. I voted only for you ofcourse. 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

That’s an honor for me to be voted funniest by the funniest member. I voted only for you ofcourse. 😆

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Thaks Tas 🤗  if it was few categories I would be just made similar looking siggies ... 15 categories so thought of making different ..... I tried to put equal efforts  in all so that no one feels bad 😔 ...in d end  I myself loved few  siggies and wanted them especially gif fashionista one .. just inspired by her butterfly DP and went with d flow   😆

I m still envying a few siggies. But of course, needless to say my fav are the two I won, the Cocktail pair and KKGSR. I wish Arnav was somewhere in the corner of the siggy though 

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both shepherds got awards, you don’t find it fishy? 🤡

Rookie sheep for me lol? I didn’t realize I qualify for it lol. 

I didn’t know where to put you but wanted to vote for you, so added you there although you aint eligible to that award. But atleast I did nominate and think about you na. 😎

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Surbhi was not a newcomer in QH, she acted in Punjabi shows/ films

But for me she was new...i initially didnt like her but then she grew on me and now shes my fav

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tris007

Love you four Hinna🤗

Awww so much love☺️

This is why I love our sheep gang

Screw the hogwarts game🤬

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Some r taking games very seriously, its just a game yaar its not like we are gonna get money or gold medal😆 so everyone just need to relax haina

Its not about getting money or a medal

When I feel something is not right I just say it

Main aisi hi hoon

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Its not about getting money or a medal

When I feel something is not right I just say it

Main aisi hi hoon

Its good to speak up when something is not right🤗

Take care🤗