Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The obsession is real.

@bold Omg she'll go NUTS if/when that happens ๐Ÿ˜†

specially movie from Krish series.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HotFuzz

Even if celebs posted on Sushโ€™s childhood pic she will twist the narrative to suit her agenda 

Agree

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Kangana is just jealous.

I don't think so. 

Kangana has reiterated many times that she is very proud of what she is and how she's come a long way from where she started. No one in her place would trade that for anything else. She would rather roll over and die than be a dumbass like Alia. 

She just wants people to hear her side of the story, that's all. She has a message to convey. Maybe if people didn't act so tone deaf all the time, she would tame a little.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

She has a message to convey. 

What message ? She has been talking about knowing SSR was hurting and who hurt him. (Tho she didnt do a damn thing to fix his pain) 

Now this money hungry girlfriend scenario is here. I wonder what she will say about that ๐Ÿ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What message ? She has been talking about knowing SSR was hurting and who hurt him. (Tho she didnt do a damn thing to fix his pain) 

Now this money hungry girlfriend scenario is here. I wonder what she will say about that ๐Ÿ˜†

Talking about possible ways SSR was hurt is something the whole world is talking about right now, not just her. Yeah, she goes OTT with the things she says, but the crux of what she says is basically something many people already identify with. She's just another person who feels the same way but has a public voice to express it. 

I'm sure she'll eat her words if she has to... but facts haven't come out yet. Let things unfold .... 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: coldbrew

She's just another person who feels the same way but has a public voice to express it. 

Did Rhea try to seduce her and steal her money also ๐Ÿ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She rightfully called them out. If not for KR, Ishkaran, Arnab, and the directors who spoke about the corrupt power system in Bollywood, the blinds, the treatment of outsiders. This case would have been labelled a suicide and closed in 2 days. Everyone would have gone back to the way it was with Bollywood star kids again being shoved, with blinds again happening, with media again playing tricks and power politics again being played.

The fans of SSR, with Dr Swamy, Arnab, Ishkaran, KR were the ones who gave the right push for it to at least have the investigation officers taking a detailed look into every single aspect of the case.

I remember the police announcing it was a suicide, immediately and also speaking about his mental condition. Then came the bollygang immediately talking about mental health with repeat after me chants and going the Parveen Babi way narrative.

They all said he was part of their fraternity yet their blatant indifference to his death shows how much they cared about it. 

First, they said, dignified silence to pay respect to his family as they were keeping quiet but now that the family has come out, still silence.

They come out in packs to admire Alia's pic but go into hiding making their accounts private when its time to talk about their fraternity member who passed away under mysterious circumstances. That is how this industry is, ruthless and indifferent. Also, they don't want to appease the local state power.

Coming to KR, as I said, she has been talking about the mafia for years now, so for some to say she wants limelight is just baseless, as I said, just coz she is alive doesn't mean she cannot share what happened to her and the similar experience SSR experienced.

Leave KR, AR Rahman, Resukul, Ranvir Shorey, Sonu Nigam, others are not attention seekers since that's what the majority in this forum feel about KR, forget that. The system still needs to change. if the family has was offended, they would have raised an objection to it. 

I am very happy, the case is being taken seriously and I hope it gets handed over to CBI.

Even before death, he was ignored, and even now after his death, he is being ignored by the so-called Bollywood fraternity

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

She rightfully called them out. If not for KR, Ishkaran, Arnab, and the directors who spoke about the corrupt power system in Bollywood, the blinds, the treatment of outsiders. This case would have been labelled a suicide and closed in 2 days. Everyone would have gone back to the way it was with Bollywood star kids again being shoved, with blinds again happening, with media again playing tricks and power politics again being played.

The fans of SSR, with Dr Swamy, Arnab, Ishkaran, KR were the ones who gave the right push for it to at least have the investigation officers taking a detailed look into every single aspect of the case.

I remember the police announcing it was a suicide, immediately and also speaking about his mental condition. Then came the bollygang immediately talking about mental health with repeat after me chants and going the Parveen Babi way narrative.

They all said he was part of their fraternity yet their blatant indifference to his death shows how much they cared about it. 

First, they said, dignified silence to pay respect to his family as they were keeping quiet but now that the family has come out, still silence.

They come out in packs to admire Alia's pic but go into hiding making their accounts private when its time to talk about their fraternity member who passed away under mysterious circumstances. That is how this industry is, ruthless and indifferent. Also, they don't want to appease the local state power.

Coming to KR, as I said, she has been talking about the mafia for years now, so for some to say she wants limelight is just baseless, as I said, just coz she is alive doesn't mean she cannot share what happened to her and the similar experience SSR experienced.

Leave KR, AR Rahman, Resukul, Ranvir Shorey, Sonu Nigam, others are not attention seekers since that's what the majority in this forum feel about KR, forget that. The system still needs to change. if the family has was offended, they would have raised an objection to it. 

I am very happy, the case is being taken seriously and I hope it gets handed over to CBI.

Even before death, he was ignored, and even now after his death, he is being ignored by the so-called Bollywood fraternity

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Are we ignore SSR was targeted by a con woman ??? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No we are still going to watch Koffee With Karan reruns โค๏ธ

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
when mb interrogated , alia posting childhood pics n beg oops asking love n industry ppl showing support n silence on ssr , sick bolly