desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What kind of woman is this? Nobody sane can be this crude or thinks she found a magic shield in the form of SSR dead body. I feel so bad for his family that this evil person is using his death to settle scores.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

I bet she wouldn't have been even half as pressed had Hrithik not commented there ðŸ¤¡

DushtKanya thumbnail

And what the fcuk? 

So now we're gonna use childhood pictures of someone who has just died to attract sympathy and to simultaneously express frustration towards the industry? I know that those industry people are no saints but it pisses me off to see her using Sushant like that.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

I bet she wouldn't have been even half as pressed had Hrithik not commented there ðŸ¤¡

True . 

She’s used his death to further her hate agenda and settle scores. She is now on to Deepika even after SSR’s father’s FIR . 

DushtKanya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

True . 

She’s used his death to further her hate agenda and settle scores. She is now on to Deepika even after SSR’s father’s FIR . 

Yeah! I saw her tweets, what the hell is wrong with this woman? ðŸ¤¢

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Oh how painful must it be for Sushant's family to see people pushing their own agendas through their deceased child💔

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: forzaa

umm did you miss my point? or are you just deliberately being obtuse?

i really dont care abt newbies absurd posts and their " point" 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DushtKanya

Yeah! I saw her tweets, what the hell is wrong with this woman? ðŸ¤¢

Wrong? We have to ask what is Right. 

Only lowlife Scum of a human uses someone’s death to further their own agenda. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

ha ha. Always knew she will get carried away and embarrass her supporters. Her track record is consistent here. In her vendetta she ruins her own project. ðŸ˜†

coldbrew thumbnail

This was in bad taste... she shouldn't have put up Sushant's childhood pic as a "prop" to make her point here.

As far as Alia's childhood pic goes, BITCH PLEASE! Even Osama Bin Laden must have looked cute when he was 5.