AKDHA SS - Main Tumhaare Bina Nahin Reh Sakata -part 3 -pg 4 -17 Aug

Fantasy-ka-Love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Main Tumhaare Bina Nahin Reh Sakata 

(  REPOSTED on New thread )

Prologue

A garden full of roses,beautiful flowers, cool breeze ,amazing night ..shooting stars fallen in sky..anyone sit in their place..their  heart become lightly and only happiness in their heart.but that girl eyes tears flowing in her chubby cheeks.she looking like cute  doll but her tears showing she have heavy pain in her little heart.

Old lady: beta why u sitting in garden..come lets go inside

Girl: dadi,why I did it with them with tears touch her chin

Lady:beta this is not ur fault.what  i said u did it with worried tone.

Girl: but I cheated my soul mate,my love ,dadi..if he know about my truth,he never forgive me..he go away from me dadi..with tears flowing like river

Lady: don't think wrong way..he never go away from u.he love u so much.

Girl: it is killing me.i hate myself dadi..i cheated him..even I cheated his pure soul mate..

Lady: trust ur babaji..ur babaji make everything good.

Babaji (God) : hey old lady everything u did it with my favourite kid now u want my help...hey bhagan plz save me from that old lady..

Girl mind voice:I love u so much..i did everything to save my love..main tumhaare bina nahin reh sakata...

my lovely buddies u want throw any stone, tomatoes,i will welcome everything from u..but dont throw hard things to me..iam innocent soul..and ur sweet sister & buddy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Character sketch & PARTS scroll down

Edited by Fantasy-ka-Love - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NEW Character sketch

Jalal Mohammed khan : he is 24 yrs old..he is polite,very kind heart person.he pursing final years mbbs in London college.he love his little brother so much .he is little brother but not more age difference only 10 minutes difference both were twins ..jalal ka life his brother.it's true one both sharing everything..he sacrificed anything for his brother happiness.yeah both r same age..but he treat him like baby.his mom died after their birth.Jalal is kind person but if anyone cheated him.he never forgive that person even though that person is jalal's  lovable person..he never forgive mainly that person hurt Jigar..omg person face angry JK.

Jigar Mohammed : he is 24 yrs old.he is naughty,polite dido like brother.he pursing final yrs mbbs in London college.he love Jalal so much..but he never angry with anyone.he has protective brother so he don't bother anything.his life around only Jalal.sirf Jalal.Jigar means heart of Jalal. jalal ka heart is jigar.

( dont shock guys both Jalal and jigar  look like similar..noone identify their identity whose jigar whose Jalal..)

Baazir Mohammed : Jalal and Jigar dad.he running famous Indian restaurants in London.he love his children.after his wife, he not marry with anyone .he sacrifice his life to lovable children.

CHANDU ( not decided yet): he also family of Mohammed.he is servant in Mohammed restaurant.mohammed  treat him like his own family.

Bharmal family

Jodha Bharmal : she is 23 yrs old..she is modern,bubbly,prankster girl.she love her family so much.little bit stubborn character but she is so sweet.she favourite god her babaji.every time she troubling her babaji so much( babaji: yeah iam poor).crime partner dadi and her little bro sujamal and she interest in his father business. she want to learn hotel business in step by step. i mean starting her career with employee..

Paridhi

she is traditional girl.she talkless ,lovely girl.everyone love with her seeing humble nature..she live in tamilnadu..she also main character in this stories..u will know upcoming part what about paridhi ..

Savitri Bharmal : dadi maa of Jodha and Sujamal. If she open her mouth..lie only come out in her mouth.she love her grand children.she did it everything to her princess.such a dramabazz character..

Sujas @ Sujamal Bharmal: he is younger brother of Jodha.he is little bit stupid character and funny guy.he not liked any one call him Sujamal..he proudly said iam Sujas not Sujamal with angry face.crime partner of dadi and Jodha.he interested in music

Bharmal and Mina Bharmal: scape goat of savriti devi..they will do what dadi saying..Mina so innocent . both never raise their voice infront of her , he is rich person in delhi & he owner of Bharmal hotel company.but chairperson dadi only.she only take any decision..

Other characters

Saraswathichandra viyas @ Saras : he is 26 yrs old.he running his family hotel business in London  .he is straight forward character and very sweet person to his friends.business partner of guptas.friend of Jalal and his lady love is kumud gupta.

Kumud Gupta: she is 24 yrs old..she is pursing final year mbbs as same college of Jalal and jigar .she so  lovely girl with everyone except riddhima..her step sister..she thought she snatched her mom from her and love with saras . best friends is Jalal, jigar , Armaan,Abdul and cousin of Jodha.

Armaan Mailk : He is 24 yrs old .he is pursing final yrs same of kumud.he is very possessive  but lovely characters with his friend.he treat jigar for his good friend but rudely behave with Jalal.he have reason also. One side love with kumud. He share his every feeling to riddhima. Childhood friend of Jodha .

Riddhima gupta: she is 21 yrs old . she is pursing third yrs  in mbbs of kumud college. Step sister of kumud..she is very reserved type..she did not easily open with everyone except arJalal but she hide her love from him.. yeah one side love for Armaan.she carving for love.

Amarnath gupta: grandpa of riddhima and Kumud.business partner of viyas  and philosopher of BAzzir Mohammed.

Abdul: batch mate of Jalal ..he is good friend of everyone.. lovely character.

Salima : batchmate of riddhima..best friend of riddhima..

Adham: he is spoil brat character. He hate both Jalal and gurJalal..because everyone love them even every professor ka favourite Mohammed twin brothers.

Ruqquia: current gf of Adham and one eye with Jalal or gurJalal or both ..

Karan: he is sweet guy. He always control his gang from angry.

Surya : he is cunning mind person..he cannot do anything for his selfishness.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Plzz update..kaha dhoondo meri beti ki maa....I am eagerly waiting for your update.

Part 1 

A girl kneel down infront mid age lady as lady sit in corner of bed with pout face..she wore white and black salwar kameez..her dress colour so suitable to her milky skin.her open hairs and kajal applied in her  shinning eyes.

A mid age lady : Jodha beta, i said na..u not going anywhere alone..with  soft voice.

Jodha standing in her own foot: mom, plz i am going to London only .it is very good opportunity for learning hotel business from amaranth grandpa..with pleading tone.

Mina: but beta, u going alone even saying u stay in hotel..i am worried about  ur safety.

Jodha: i am not kid , mom with irritate face

Mina: that only i fearing more...u r not kid..u  reached ur marriage age beta..try to understand, our relative side, friend circle, business circle asking ur hand for their sons to marriage. U will choose whom u want to marry otherwise u would love to anyone..tell us..we never denied ur love also beta..with mother concern voice.

Jodha hugged Mina : Mom, u r very sweet mother but i want to achieve more in our hotel business..mom please understand , marriage not only every girl dream..this is 21 st century  this generation girls wish touch to sky..in every sectors, girls achieve in their field and make their own identity..my wish aslso same ,  i create my own identity rather than Business man Mohinder Bharmal ka daughter or Mrs savitri Bharmal ka Granddaughter...everyone say..she is Jodha Bharmal..she create her own identity ..i want my parents and family see me in proud look...plz mom accept my London trip..without ur permission , i am not go with pout face.

Mina , allow her to London  trip hearing old lady voice standing in door entrance.

Mina standup  in bed : Maaji, u also supporting her.with sad face.

Savitri:u trust ur daughter or not..

Mina: Maaji, why u asking this question ..i trust her more than myself..she is my lovely daughter

Savitri : then allow her trip..

Mina: this is not trust matters..it depend upon her safety, maaji with worried tone

Savirtri: trust my word, she become safe in London and she stay in Amarnath bhai villa not any hotel.dont worry about her safety..she become safe in bhai house.

Mina : ji maaji..with half heartly accept their wish

Jodha hugged dadi : thank u dadi.. love u mom..

Jodha  standing near bed as packing her things and one young boy pushed her  and  jumped her bed and  lay her bed in comfortable position ..with smirked face.

Jodha: hey duffer, why u pushed me and get up from my bed first with angry face.

Boy: after u went to London , i am only using ur room na.why not today now..and bouncing above bed .

Jodha: Sujamal stop ur monkey antics in my room..with angry face.

Sujamal: oyie i am not Sujamal..I am Sujas..with attitude face..just call me Sujas not Sujamal with chuckling face.

Jodha: hmm.but u r name Sujamal only ,  Sujamal ki bachi..with teasing tone..

Sujamal pushed her and Jodha also pushed him..both started their pillow fight like everyday they doing..

Mina come to Jodha room : stop ur fight...both never stopped their fight..Jodha snatched pillow  from Sujamal and throw out opps unfortunately that pillow hit to mid age man head to ground

Man placed his hand in his hiccup and angry glare to them and Jodha and Sujamal pointed their fingers opposite each other..

Jodha N Sujamal unison: she /he only start fight dad..with innocent face. Sujamal pushed her arms and Jodha also start whacked him.

Jodha: see dad, even infront of u, he start fight with me.

Mohinder : Arhhh..Jodha beta, two days only , he fight and teasing with u..after u went to London , if he want tease with u also but he cannot so dear..leave him.

Sujamal left Jodha room without saying anything and Jodha sensed her litte bro sadness..he cannot fight with her in single day..how he could be stay away from whole 6 months.

Jodha enter in Sujamal room with two bowls of  rasugulla..Sujamal sitting in window while playing his guitar ..

Jodha  come to near him : hey duffer, eat ur favourite rasugulla..showing bowl in front of his face.

Sujamal: no need with sad face.

Jodha smiled : chinnu, ...Sujamal stand up and placed guitar in above table. He showing his back to Jodha as starring sky..

Jodha turned Sujamal and noticed his eyes moist.she felt bad for Sujamal..she knew that her little bro is naughty but senti and more love with his sis.

Jodha chuckled face: i think, i have a sister not bro..while wipe his tears from eyes.

Sujamal snapped her hand: chinni...with grinned teeth..

Jodha yuck face: dont call me chinni..

Sujamal: chinni..chinni..chinni...shout near her ears..with teasing face and run out while escape from her beat..Jodha run behind him..

Jodha running behind : duffer, stop..i am not leave u today..Sujamal  running to garden area..and splashed water Jodha through water pipe  and Jodha drenched by water and Jodha snatched pipe from Sujamal and splashed water to him.. once again Sujamal snatched water pipe..Jodha did it same..after few minutes both got tied ..both sit underground tree in garden place..its is favourite place of them..both sit back to each other and their back head touched while their both bodies swinging

Sujamal: di, i will be miss u with sad face..

Whenever Sujamal in emotional that time only he called Jodha to di otherwise he addressing her to Jodha, teasing name is chinni..and gudiya..

Jodha: but i am not miss u , duffer..with calm tone.

Sujamal turn and come in front of her : u do not miss me with angry face.

Jodha nod her head positively : yes..

Sujamal: Jodha ki bachi..i hate u..

Jodha: but i love u lot..with smiling face.

Sujamal  placed head in her lap : di, after u go out our mansion, i use ur car..

Jodha: yes, but be careful in driving time..

Sujamal: i eat ur chocolate , unfortunately u already preserve one month ka chocolate in fridge with chucking face.

Jodha : yes..with pout face.

Sujamal laughed : i use ur room ..

Jodha:yes, but dont change anything in my room..

Sujamal : i open  ur secret locker also with rapidly asked

Jodha : yes..

Sujamal: yes, i use ur secret locker, u do not mind...with bangra in laying posture..

Jodha: no..u cannot open my secret locker..that only for mine..noone poke my matter..i did not like it..with strict face and angry face

Sujamal : one day, i open ur locker infront of u..its my challenge , Jodha Bharmal..with attitude face

Jodha : i am also challenging u..u never open my locker.. let see

what would decide our fate, Sujamal Bharmal..

Sujamal: Sujas with grinned teeth.. Sujamal stand up and almost reading to running position..

Sujamal smirked : Jodha Bharmal, who will be eat ur icecream first ..while running..

Jodha get up and run behind him: if u touch my pistachio icecream..i kill u...sure..hey duffer stop..

Jodha layed in bed :  London..tomorrow i am coming...Jodha Bharmal coming ...with smiling face .

Big  University Campus, London ..

London ka  one of the top university ..its excellent infrastructure and high qualification  facilities. One side medical block and opposite engineering block present in same campus.

Mid 20's man with evily face : this time, she obey my word..with smirked face

Same age  other man: Adham what r u saying..u did it anything with curious face..

Adham showing his phone : Surya , see this video, i captured her dress changing video..i already sent to her phone..within few minutes , she come in front of me and begging me..she think , I leave her easily  after she slapped me.

A girl wore very short dress and touched Adham shoulder: hey honey, today whom got for u..with smirking face.

Surya: shilpa. Last week she slapped Adham in ragging time .today he got her with cunning smile.

Ruqz see some one  come to their side (mind)..he so handsome, hot, his bischep and his cute face and his sparkling eyes ..any girl attracted him.just single day..i want his GF..

Man come infront of Adham group with calm face and Ruqz touched his cheeks in seduce way..

Man not see single glance to her and disgusting look at seeing her dressing sense..

Ruqz: hi baby..how r u..today, u have free time honey...

Man ignore her word: Adham, delete shilpa video from phone..with polite voice.

Adham: hero come  to save heroine dignity with teasing smile.

Ruqz and Surya smiled ..

Man: u r pursing doctor, but ur behaviour not like that . dont play with her life..its not good for ur life and carrier with raising his voice.

Adham grabbed his shirt: if i do play with her life..what u will do with angry face.

Man calm face : remove ur hand from my shirt..its not good for u..

Adham angry raised and tried punch his man face before he got punch ..Adham hand relief from man shirt grip and Adham nose have bleeding..

Adham glare to them : how dare .u punched me.., u knew my parents r billionaire even though u  punched me..with angry face.

Man: i already said , remove ur hand from my shirt..see ur nose have bleeding with teasing voice.

Adham tried to hit man before other man grabbed his hand and fold behind his back: how dare ,u try hit my brother in front of me..u think ..i stand like statue..

Man: Jigar..delete video from his cellphone.

Jigar : yes bhai..take cellphone from Adham pant pocket with winning smirk..and Adham tried relief from Jigar brother grip.

Adham shout : u did  wrong with me ..i am not leave u twins brother with angry voice.

Jigar: let see Mr.Adham...bhai leave him..i deleted video..

ruqz and Surya standing like statue..yeah they dont want interfere fight..its not good for their carrier

Jigar : hey man, nowdays , u got more angry in ur above nose tips.

Man side hug to Jigar: if any one hurt my brother..u think ..i stand in calm face like u did with him .with rolling his eyes..

A girl come infront of them..

Girl: hey Guys, i heared, u both did new adventures with that stupid Adham ..is it true..

Jigar: i am not kumus, our Great Jalal Mohammed did it with head bow infront of Jalal with folded his hand.

Kumud: really,hey Jalal..we knew how much u r sweet person but in Jigar matters only .we cannot understand ur nature..why u over protective him.

Jalal: he is not only my twin brother. He is my life..my  jigar with smiling face.

Jigar hugged Jalal: insake only i am not fear with anyone..whenever i am in danger .my saviour come to protective me with cute face.

Jalal twisted his ear: dont think, every time i come to save u..next time,u going meet  Adham gang before inform me..dont go alone.

Jigar : its paining with fake sad face.

Jalal seeing his sad face and leave his ear as rub his ear lightly ..

Kumud starring their bonding ..

Jalal wave his hand infront of Kumud and she come to real world..

Jalal: why u starring us..if saras see , u starring us without blinking eyes ..poor guy his heart break into two pieces with teasing tone.

Kumud hearing saras name and her cheek changed to little pink in sake of blushing ..

Jigar: Jalal, see..our gang ka sherni..blushing hearing her BF name..with joined Jalal teasing session.

Kumud: u both stop ur teasing ,  tomorrow ,u both come with me to airport

Jalal and Jigar: why...with confused face.

Kumud: tomorrow , my cousin coming to London..i am excited to meet her..long back she come to my home..with happy face.

Jalal and Jigar: sorry..tomorrow..its weekend , kumus with sorry face.

Kumud hit her forehead : opps, yeah i forgot..u both enjoy with ur dad in every weekend right..noone reach ur guys in weekend days...ok no problem ..enjoy ur weekend..

Jigar: hmm..u r cousin is beautiful girl or like u..with chuckling face..first kumud not understand Jigar word ..after recollecting his word..and Jigar run while saving his life from her..

Kumud  mouth open widely and run behind him : u, what u said..i am not beautiful...while running..

Jalal smiled seeing his brother naughtiness..

Part end.

Jalal and Jigar enjoy weekend day with their dad..

Jodha land to London.

Adham and Surya brainwashing someone against to Jalal and jigar

Yeah one of my favourite film "JEANS". i write jeans story in Akdha version...concept same but i pin dowm in my style only so please bear it ..this story u enjoy two rojat & Paridhi  guys..i gurantee for ur enjoyment.

Part 2

That Mohammed ‘s twin brothers every time crossing my lines.i cannot bear them anymore with fury tone

Adham calm down yaar,why you thought about that twin brother even we cannot do anything against them with little evil smirk inside that unnoticed by Adham.

Adham: why I cannot surya with angry voice

Surya: because they were very famous in our campus & pets(favourite) of every lectures even though they cannot touch ur status too but u cannot do nothing what we would do with fake sad face..( he always brainwash Adham against Mohammed’s twin)

Ruqquia placed her hand in Adham chest: my Adham do anything,his dad very big shot in London with seduce voice

Adham smiled : yes baby.

Surya teasing tone:but before you have apply a wrapped ice pack for stop ur nose bleeding..Adham angry glare to Surya..

Why he has to apply ice pack message with casual tone from behind them..

Gang turned looked at person..

Adham & surya surprised looked at him after long one month& Ruqquia drooling openly seeing his body..he has fitted shirt in strong muscular body, already two button open in shirt.he so hot..

Adham hugged him first: welcome back Armaan,my dear friend

Armaan parted from his hug: Thanks guys..touched his face ,his left cheek colour has changed into blue marked (credits goes to One & Only our hero Jalal)

Armaan: are u tried any make up as way Ruqquia doing with teasing tone.

Surya giggled: its was not makeup & its gifted by one of the Mohammed’s twin brother,Jalal

Armaan irritate face: that Jalal…na why he did with you with straight irritate glances with Adham

Adham :leave that topic, I will deal with him myself..u comeback after long days, we have to caugh up long matters from u as vice versa

Armaan: Hmmm

Other side India,Bharmal Mansion

Mina has packing Jodha dress in her suitcase while Jodha helping her..Mina noticed her dress everything short dress only packed.

Mina startled face:Jodha what is this where is ur salwar suits why u did not taken.

Jodha rolled her eyes: mom, I don’t like wear salwar suit..i am very comfortable in my modern fit dress.

Mina: but you r staying gupta uncle villa with ur cousins &its was not good u behave Same way here like there,what they would think if u wear this short short dress in their house with sad baby face.

Jodha:Mom please, Iam going to London but..before Jodha savior reached Jodha room.

Dadi: Mina why you didnot packed rudraksh mala,kamandal &sadu dress for her.

Mina confused : why maa,she was going to visit any ashram even ur granddaughter never accompany with me to temple,how she would go to ashram with doubting face

Dadi shook his head: don’t change Jodha like u..u always spent 24 x7 days in puja /mandir room.

Mina pout looked at dadi, both giggled seeing her baby face.

Dadi: she is going to London for higher studies nor going taken sanysam from ashram.everyone have wore modern dress normally there that was not big issue.so she has not behave like typical shy girl in bhai house & bhai always support modern &girls behave as bold.

Mina: but

Dadi: No Mina, her life, don’t restrict her anymore.

Jodha side hug to Mina:mom, don’t worry i never let down our family name any where.Mina nod her head

Jodha: where is it Sujamal duffer,I have need to pack more atleast he come to help me na..

Dadi & Mina unison: he changed to devdas because of ur trip with giggled tone.

Jodha: both don’t tease my Sujamal with baby face warning tone.

Dadi: see Mina,everytime they did fight with each other now she said don’t tease my bro ah..with dramatic taunting face.

Jodha: I have only copyright tease my duffer with possessive face.

Mina : ok baba, u pack ur other things, I check ur brother where he was..Mina left..

Dadi cupped her Jodha cheeks : take care beta..i am going miss my crime partner with emotional voice.. Jodha sorry looked at dadi..she hugged dadi

Jodha: I would be miss u more dadi but I have to go plz don’t sad just two yrs I will run back to u..

Dadi smirk face :if u will fallen love with any boy there, are u come back to ur dadi with teasing tone.

Jodha with attitude tone: Jodha Bharmal never attract by boy charm till yet there is no one impressed Jodha Bharmal.. I am Jodha Bharmal that was not easy some random guy come to making fallen love me through his charm.( oops so attitude right Jodha ji u can speak this way until meet our Jalal  lol)

Dadi : I also see that one day u will have come to say me I cannot alive without him ,plz do something dadi.that day I will show my attitude with teasing way ( they don’t know that day come to true )

London

Jalal talked with phone & bumped with one man without seeing man face : sorry ..he tried to move out but man held his shoulder before one step forward..Jalal cut the call & turned looked at Person.he uninterested take with him

Jalal:hi Armaan,when u come back with uninterested tone.

Armaan: are u sad Jalal  see me back to campus?

Jalal: why I am sad as you r here ? & we knew that we r not enemies &

Armaan: never friends too with irritate tone, Jalal shook his head thought what is his problem with me, always come infront of me with taunting words.

Jalal : yeah I just come to say we r just class mates nothing else between us..if u don’t mind I have to going meet my professor.plz leave my way

Armaan move on side& told: go meet ur professor who blindly belive ur fake concern with taunting tone

Jalal: I never shown fake concerned with anyone,Armaan with irritate tone.

Armaan: without ur benefits you never showering ur love &concern to anyone,I know ur real nature more than other.

Jalal: I don’t know what I did with you why u also plight with me finally Jalal lost his calm tone.

Armaan clutch his shirt: u don’t know what u did with me..

Jalal controlled his anger while bend his fist: remove ur clutch from my shirt,Armaan with warn tone.

Armaan : if I didnot ..with questioning face..

Armaan leave his shirt….female voice loud tone Armaan removed his hand from Jalal shirt with harsh way..

Kumud & jigar reached place before one more war started between them.

Kumud rolled her eyes: first day itself u start plight with Jalal,Armaan with frowning tone.

Armaan : u r my childhood friend but u always his side with irritate tone..he left the place.

Jigar : kumus, go behind & control him before he would do some thing with anyone because of his anger.

Kumus nod her head & run behind Armaan.

Jigar adjust Jalal shirt :Jalal, why you always fight with him like cat & Rat

Jalal raised his eyebrow: I am not & iam looking like rat for u

Jigar smiling face :i said  cat too..with casual tone

Jalal:so i am cat

Jigar giggle: hahha..no ur my sher (lion) but Armaan a nice guy& i like him too

Jalal: why that so

Jigar: just like that

Jalal: I don’t know why he behaved good with u but whenever he come infront of me as behave like Iam culprit for him

Jigar : I asked him too he did not voice out & No one escape fallen by jigar Charm with raised his collar with proud voice.. Jalal hit Jigar head & Jigar pout look at him.

Other side kumud tried to calm Armaan angry

Armaan: why you behind me go to ur friend,now he is ur best friend right.

Kumud: stop it Armaan, I am trying to say important news, u did not hear my word

Armaan : what news very important for us with frown voice.

Kumud: she is coming with happy face

Armaan: who with uninterested face

Kumud rolled her eyes: she…with grinned teeth

Armaan looked at Kumud smirked face,he understand who she mentioned with exciting voice: really she is coming..

Kumud nod her head & Armaan hugged her : oh my god,I don’t know that just her information arrival I got hug by friend who totally avoid me from long days.

Armaan parted from hug: I am not that was you..u got new friends,u forgot me.. kumud tried talk with him while clear his misunderstand between them but he never gave chance

Armaan: leave our matter..our chinni coming..when  her flight with excited face

Kumud: tomorrow..Morning flight

Armaan: tomorrow be ready I am come to pick up u from house after we both go to airport pickup her.Kumud nod her head,Armaan left the place.

Kumud : hmmm.. when I will get my friend back atleast after her arrival he will change like before.

Indian Paradise restaurant

One of the famous Indian restaurant in London

Two boys were working here,no two young ,charm & hot boys working here..some girls come for restaurant just drooling them even aunts to ()

U both stop here..with angry face..

Boys looked at man with confused face

What happened, we have to serve more people,customer waiting for their food boys replied unison

Which customers u both talking (pointed girls) they openly drooling my dear sons in my own restaurant with frown face

Boys giggled face one of the boy told : why dad, are u jealous that girls drooling us not u..

Man : I am Baazir Mohammed..i am handsome more than u guys with naughty tone.

Yes I accept Baazirji,you too handsome but ur boys our hot chocolate babies with dreamy look one lady said who stand behind them

One of boy : my dear laddoo aunty,today uncle not come with u..

Baazir: hi Mrs kashyap with dragging tone..

Mrs.K: don’t talk about that old man, he always made media appointed so I come here to cheer up myself seeing u guys with flirty tone.

Baazir rolled his eyes mind thought: whole girls & aunty come resturtant to flirting with my sons why god gave hot & charm children for me..

(god : its good na more customer come ur restaurant right why u bothering lol)

One of the boy said: now uncle what did with u aunty..

Mrs.K: oh..he..before Mr.Kashyap arrived in restaurant.

Mr.K  warning looked at Mrs.K  don’t say anything..Mrs.K  angry glare to Mr.K.

Mr.K: Baazir,tomorrow my client organized party,they want serve Indian food,they like ur food taste so much, are u can deliver food tomorrow.

Baazir : sorry Mr.Kashyap, weekend ,my time only for my sons..we always spend together in weekend days. No restaurant, No college..we strictly followed this rules

Mr.K disappointed voice : Ok.. how is ur college life boys

Boys unison: good uncle..

Mrs.K: many times I come here till yet I cannot recognize who is Jalal who is Jigar ..with flirty tone.

Mr.K : why u have to need recognize them with possessive tone

Mrs.K: for general knowledge with taunting tone, Mr.K fuming face

One of the boy giggled : uncle, are u jealous, ur beautiful wife flirting us infront of u, ia m right na my dear beautiful aunty with flirty voice

Mrs.K: I found out you r Jigar right with bright tone..

Other boys placed his hand in his heart side above shirt : you breaked my heart aunty, I am ur Jigar with fake sad face.Baazir shooked his head.

Mrs.K with pout look : one sec thought I recognized u guys..oopsI failed sorry Jigar baby with flirt tone..

Mr.K almost dragging out Mrs.K further any flirt water flowing in restaurant..both left the place.

Jigar & Jalal giggled seeing possessive Mr.K

Baazir : boys,Mrs.K  found out Jigar correctly right why Jalal u act like Jigar

Jalal : just for fun,dad with naughty face.

Baazir : now days u to changed like ur Jigar with smiling face.

Jigar: dad,he is more naughty more than me

Baazir: but you r flirt na with teasing face..Jigar put baby face.go to check other customer &stay away from young girl with little warning tone after all he is father right.

Flight

Jodha excited even felt sad, she is going away from her motherland,after lot of pampering Sujamal,he finally send off her with fake smiling face.

Jodha mindthought: uff I hell tried after pampering Sujamal & heared mom advice time god my dadi handled them.finally I am going to meet my cousins who spend most time with my childhood, my first step to achieve my goal.let sleep Jodha..

Next morning

Armaan reached Gupta villas, its was rich & modern villas in that area. Armaan entered house with hesitate steps may be he came here after long days that sake.

Armaan settled on sofa comfortably which on placed in main hall& Same time kumud step down from stairs with dress up well.

Kumud : u arrived lets go already late..

Armaan get up from sofa : riddz (Riddhima ) not come with us

Kumud angry tone :she is my cousin not her

Armaan frown face:but Riddhima is ur sister,kumus

Kumud : everytime told don’t call her my sister, she is my step sister.kumud left outside while Armaan alone, his eyes caught some one shadow stand behind upper room, he knew who that person, he felt bad for her & kumud never change behavior with her.Armaan taken long breathe left behind kumud.

Drive very silent,both totally avoid hot topic between them,they don’t want mood off before meet their childhood friend chinni.

They reached airport,Armaan & Kumud waiting for her arrival..

Armaan walking here& there : ufff.. how much time they have taken checking her little bag yaar..

Kumud: few minutes wait, Armaan, now only her flight landed..

Armaan : yeah I have excited meet her after long years

Kumud: me too..yeah look that side, she is coming..with excited& happy voice.

Armaan eyes scanning here & there : where…

Kumud blast her laughing & Armaan irritate tone : u teasing me..kumud run out while Armaan run behind her.. whole people weirdly watching their races.. ( if not airport rather than race ground means everyone shoutgo go Armaan , u win run races lol)

Both not worry about their people inwardly face, both continuously chasing their games

What is going on..with heavy voice..

Both stopped their shifted looked at voice owner who stand infront of them with her both hand in her waist ,she wore red frock above her knees & so cute in baby angry face

Guys I thought u come for pickup me from airport but no u come racing with angry tone..

Kumud & Armaan excited & surprised : finally u arrived..both jumped to her..hug her tightly..she also not lesser than hugged them tightly..some people looked at them weirdly & some person looked at them awe face..

Jodha have little suffocated sake of their tight hug : guys plz don’t break my bones , both parted lightly away from her. not totally remove their hug from her

Jodha : guys are u come for pickup or send off.. with teasing tone while looked their hug still they holding her like if any one  has come snatched their favourite candies from them.. Armaan & kumud pout looked at Jodha..

Jodha giggled seeing their face: I just teasing here.. I really missed you ..once again they have group hug..

One of Air hostess reach near Jodha : hey Jodha finally u met ur friends with smiling face.

Jodha : yup Jessie,he is friend Armaan & she is kumud my cousin as well my dear friend.

Air hostess : hey guys after gave her number to Jodha left the place.. Armaan & Kumud looked at Jodha like alien

Jodha guessed their expression: she is Air hostess my landed flight

Kumud : her dressing sense we found that she is air hostess..how you closely talk with her like u know her before long yrs.

Jodha giggled : that was Jodha Bharmal charm..last night in flight I really bored travel alone  so i initate talk with air hostess& co seat passengers finally I got friendship from them & she is one but she forgot give number unlike other now she has given with calm tone

Kumud her shook head : we knew that you r chatter box this too much..just few hours how u could mingled with unknown person

Armaan: Jodha, are u got all air hostess numbers with interesting & exciting voice.. Jodha nods her head with winked tone.

Kumud : they joined team with pout face..Jodha side hug to Kumud

Jodha: we always one team..Armaan murmur now we r not team ,Jodha…Jodha heared his murmur tone but shedid not voice out later she asked him

Kumud: ok lets go to home..

Armaan dropped Kumud & Jodha to gupta villas..Jodha compelled Armaan come inside but he excused left the place with left Jodha frown face.

Amarnath appeared main entrance while welcome his sweet grandchild & Jodha hugged Amar

Jodha away from hug with bit her tongue & tried to bend touch his grandpa & amar stopped mid of her way

Amar : Jodha beta,in our house daughter never allow touch our foot..Jodha smiled & hugged once again Amar

Jodha: I know grandpa but Mina mom words ringing in my head every sec..u know even last minutes of take off flight she adviced me behave properly in grandpa house with baby pout face.

Amar laughed : oh my drama queen back to her house..

Jodha: Grandpaa..u too teasing me like Armaan & Kumud..

Amar little surprise : where u met Armaan..

Jodha : he only picked up & dropped me here na..

Kumud: me too come with me not only him ok..

Jodha : ha..u too with twisting lip

Amar : good,atleast you both patch up with eyes looked at kumud..

Jodha confused :whom patch up with whom

Kumud: we talk later Jodha.. atleast give few hours rest to ur mouth yaar.. how much you r speaking with unbelievable look

Jodha: ha ha..that was Jodha Bharmal

Amar : ok beta,rest in ur room, kumud help show her room,both inside while amar left his hotel.

Kumud show her room& she left her room

After few minutes some one knocked Jodha door..

Jodha: who knocking my door. Come inside why knocking..

A girl enter her room with hesitate step,she wore simple salwar suit,her face has few blossom flower, her little innocent adoring her beauty.

Jodha little smiled& guessed who: you r riddhima right..

Riddhima nods her head with little smile: how are you di..&how is ur journey..

Jodha: that was great..why u standing here.. come inside..

Riddz: its ok di..u take rest I come later

Jodha : no problem..come sit in bed & riddz did baby step& sit in bed as Jodha sat next with her

Jodha: so what r u doing

Riddz: I am pursing my second yr MBBS in Same college as Kumud di doing..

Jodha: good, u both going Same college..

Riddz: hmm yes..with sad tone

Jodha noticed her sad expression & tried chance topic, asked her related question,Riddz politely delivered her answer with slow voice until kumud entry in Jodha room while riddz jerk up from bed as her head bow down to avoid kumud angry glare.

Kumud: Jodha lets go have breakfast with me..kumud dragged Jodha outside as left sad riddz in her room,Jodha has sorry looked at riddz & she replied little smile while gestured  I am ok..

Other side

Jalal & Jigar stuffed their package in car

Today I win..voice behind them.. Jalal & Jigar looked at each other as he never said unison..

Chandu..unison called him distract from his dream land

Chandu : today I find out who is Jalal who is Jigar

Jalal : lets see..give one dollar chandu give one dollar as Jigar & Jalal give one dollar each..

Jigar : if u find out chandu u will get three dollar including ur one dollar ok , if you r not we will get ur one dollar is it ok for u right.

Chandu : ok

Chandu checked them tip to toe & around them fully both calmly waited for his lose with little smirking tone..

Chandu idea :

inky pinky ponky, 

father had a donkey,

donkey died 

father love donkey more than chandu!

chandu cried 😭

father buy one more donkey

donkey replace chandu

chandu jumped away

mingled Mohammed

chandu dont know who is Jalal 

& Jigar

chandu frown

finally his smart brain caught out 

..that was our pinky Jigar..with excited face.(sorry yaar 😆)

Mohammed twin brothers : sorry chandu today also u lose .. I am Jalal who chandu pointed to Jigar.. I am Jigar who stand next with Jalal.

Chandu : one day I will find & win too.. he left the place

Baazir driving car while chandu sit next with him & Jalal & Jigar sat in back seat in car..

Baazir asked water bottle  from Jalal who held water bottle in back seat..

Jalal passed water to Baazir & Baazir noticed chandu upset face

Baazir : why u put face like that

Chandu : don’t talk with me boss because of u everyday I lost my one dollar to ur sons.

Baazir smiled : u never won then why u played with them

Chandu : then how I find out who is Jalal & Jigar..

Baazir : Jigar give chill juice to chandu..with teasing tone.

Chandu : boss, how u found them easily..both r Same to Same na

Baazir : because Iam his father with praising himself

Chandu : atleast allow him wore different colour dress..its easy for other with pout face

Baazir: no ways ,my children never get partiality in their dress that sake only their school,colleges,everything was Same both they get Same

Chandu murmur tone:everything they get Same ok when their marriage , are u make marry Same girl to both of them ? ( one girl twoboys.. ufff..oh god 😔 )

Baazir stopped car:guys our destination arrived ..beach side..two days no tension,no work..only our enjoyment..

Plz imagine Actor prasanth replace our twin Jalal & Jigar,Nazar replace Baazir ,Senthil place  to chandu

Song 

Columbus columbuschhuttii hai aayi
Aao koi nayaa mulk dhundhe chal ke bhaai
Columbus columbus chhuttii hai aayi
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Columbus

Columbus columbuschhuttii hai aai
Columbus columbus chhuttii hai aai
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Aisi jagah dil kahataa hai chalo
Duniyaa ki koi buraai jahaan na ho
Fauji taiyaari jag aur ladaai
Bhukh aur bimaari gadi raajaniti
In sabase dur kahi to hogi hansati
Gaati hui zindagi
Columbus

Mehanat hamane paanchdino ki
Paai tab hai do din ki chhutti
Aao khushi se jhume havaao ki tarah ghume
Kaliyo ko ham chume laharo se khele
Bachapan me laut jaaye pankh lagaa ke
Udanaa sikhe is ambar ki sair kare
Paradesi hai panchhi
Ban ke nagar-nagar ki sair kare
Phir dariyaa ki or jaaye unchi-nichi mauj aaye
Aise jhule jhulaaye aaye nid hame, columbus
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Columbus

Dekho jo koi ladakipyaari
Apani in aankho me tum usake sapane rakh lo
Saagar ki laharo ki saadi usako pahanaao
Ambar ke taaro ke bunde usako banavaao
Usako bhi pyaar he khud se kahate raho
Pyaaraa ye khvaab hai do din to dekh lo
Khvaabo me hi do din raho, columbus
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Chhutti chhutti chhutti
Koi lahar dil mein utthi
Columbus.

Monday

Jodha ready cute top& jeans which fitted like another skin,she so hot why now she is going meet her life important person

Kumud: little work in college after we will go grandpa hotel plz dear sorry

Jodha: its ok yaar..I am going meet Armaan in ur campus.it is ok for me.where is riddz..she is doing in ur campus,she also come with us right..

Kumud : she already left with another car with uninterested tone.

Jodha little disappointed face: ok lets go..

Both reached Kumud campus,she left submitted assignment in professor cabin left alone Jodha in campus canteen.

Same time

Some junior doctor reached Mohammed brother place who sat bench

Junior doctor confused looked at both : who is Jigar here..Jigar raised his hand,professor want to see u & looked at Jalal who sat next with Jigar I need ur help Jalal,actually one of client waiting in pantry,she is disabled person & she wore blue top & blue jeans..please made her sign this paper & tell her I will meet her later ..i have to visit important patient otherwise. I will go..

Jalal: no problem mam, I will ..take form from junior doctor left the canteen as Jigar to left meet professor

Canteen

Jalal reached canteen seeing one girl stand near table, her face not shown because she turned otherside, back view worth too watch na,she wore tight fit top & jeans, his eyes surrounding most of boys eyes fallen her only,Jalal not liked their gaze to her.

Jalal little whisper behind girl: hello.. girl turned looked at Jalal,she stunned seeing him,his soft hairs,his dark brown eyes pulling her tohim,his m shaped lips oh my god,she want chew through her teeth,her eyes roaming down to his abs..she freezed seeing his fitted body & disappointed his pack wrapped by shirt..

Jalal also starring her eyes, Same way, her curly hair fallen her face to disturb seeing her whole face to him, he want remove her hairs & placed behind in her ears,her hazels eyes make anyone bend their knees infront of her..her cute nose &sharp one giggled his own thought & her pinky perfect lips..both starring eyes other uff some one made sound Jalal first one wake up from day dreaming but Jodha lost in her place.

Jalal :Ms…Jalal waving his hand infront of Jodha..Jodha blinked her eyes as gestured what but her voice strucked in vocal cord.

Jalal mind thought:oh god, junior doctor said, she is disabled person, so sad she cannot speak.god give her beauty but snatch her voice..how cruel god with crushing god

( god only know how much she is chatter box,poor Jalal )

Jalal : Ms..plz sign this form.. placed form infront of table which place both standing

Jodha confused why he need her sign & looked at form Sametime Jalal thought,need pen right to sign..Jalal left,Jodha unnoticed when Jalal left the place.

Jodha : why you need my sign in this form..turned looked at Jalal…he gone..Jodha take form & search him one way.. Same time bumped with one person

Jodha rubbing her head : how dare.. looked at person,Same person who left in canteen

Jodha looked at man& showing form infront of face: why u need sign..

Man confused looked at unknown girl showing attitude to him

Man : Ms..I don’t know who r you..why u showing form to me

Jodha confused &mind voice: Now 2 minutes before only he met in canteen now he said he dont know ofcourse he don’t know me but still he behaved first time seems he see me..

Man noticed Same form which one junior doctor gave to Jalal sign from her one client so she is client & she said that she is disabled person,he looked at head to toe, she has normal person & speak her eventhough without hearing my words, she has speaking like radio omg she cannot hear she is deaf..oh poor girl..

None other Jigar 

Jigar sad looked at Jodha & sign gestured:wait here I will bring Jalal here.. before she replied he left to search Jalal

Jodha fuming so much& walk behind him,but his fast footstep,she lost him & some one touch her shoulder, she turned looked at person.

Jodha startled mind thought: he left this way how he come back my behind..with confused face.

Jalal give pen to Jodha ,she too taken in her confused state& someone waved Jalal come the side them.

Jalal : u sign this form, I will come back..Jodha before comeback from confused state, he left..

Jodha fumed : ohgod.. her legs move to search him..

Jigar come infront of her & signed language he don’t where is Jalal.. Jodha already confused now this sign language irritating her more..

Jodha: what…

Jigar : sign this form.. while sign language to Jodha..Jodha closed her eyes as controlled her angry & open her eyes he too left

Jodha : no not again..she turned he arrived infront of her..

Jodha angry looked at person before she voice out.. male voice behind her back.

Jigar: Jalal I am searching you only

.she turned looked at person..stunned..her eyes shifting one side to other side..

PART END

Precap

Jalal arguing with Jigar

Jalal : she cannot speak,she is dumb.. Jodha open her mouth hearing she is dumb

Jigar: no she cannot hear ,she is deaf ..one more shock to Jodha ,she is deaf ..

Jalal : dumb

Jigar:deaf

Jalal: dumb 

Jigar : deaf..

Both arguing each other but one soul fuming seeing each other who is important person in this argument ofcourse our darling Jodha 

Jodha visiting Indian Paradise restaurant Next meeting our Akdha 

New entry

More scenes..till yet I did not think anything..let wait for next part lol 😆

ParijatGirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WONDERFUL chapters akka....😍😍😍😍

I really love this story

Precap is really funny and interesting🤣🤣

Pls continue soon akka

Alisanarahaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story akka ja and jigar lovely bro. Precap is really interesting. Pls continue soon akka
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing chappy akka 

Funny 

Poor Jo 

Update soon akka 

Thanks for Pm akka 

SweetAngel27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful update akka