Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Good to read that he is with his family

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Good to know that he will be spending time with his family. Take care and stay safe Parth!! 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/LaghateParth/status/1287998524777549824?s=19

Patha nahin why cant ppl treat with empathy

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Educated hote bhi kya faayada. Even my friends who were tested +ve and had completed more days in quarantine than required had shared same experiences..... That people in their office are scared to come near them.... Will stay at a 2ft distance only. And the interesting thing is that this will be the same people who will be roaming in malls floating social distancing rules. Good that Parth has called them out and is removing the stigma around. 

Have some good time with your family Parthuu. Can't imagine how excited your Mom will be now. ðŸ˜Š

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am glad he called out people for this.....it needs to stop....people recovering are both physically and mentally weak and at this stage if u can't encourage or say good to them then keep quiet......they are fighters who hv fought a deadly virus don't make them a societal stigma!

Even as we are emerging victorious against the virus humanity is going down to the drains!

Come back with a bang parth,more power to you!🤗

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I am glad he called out people for this.....it needs to stop....people recovering are both physically and mentally weak and at this stage if u can't encourage or say good to them then keep quiet......they are fighters who hv fought a deadly virus don't make them a societal stigma!

Even as we are emerging victorious against the virus humanity is going down to the drains!

Come back with a bang parth,more power to you!🤗

Once hw called out they are clearing.. He dint take society help, rather took his own transport🤣

Kitne bekaar ke log hai yeh

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ppl foreget  empathy ðŸ˜µ 

aur  itna mat bolo if he not feel safe he never step out & go to his mom place & put her in danger

take rest parth  & back with bang

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know how to put this but COVID-19 is a contagious disease, one can never be "Too Careful", I don't know the full story, I am not aware of the timeline but 14 days quarantine is to see development of symptoms, 14 days is not the time taken by virus to leave the body, Parth has tested negative doesn't mean the Virus is out of his body within 2-3 days of being tested negative. Its a novel virus and researchers are learning new things everyday

Hope he feels better soon

I read that he had a panic attack, wish him speedy recovery

Edited by NoraSM - 3 years ago