Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

That's why Karan's family is being introduced. ðŸ˜†

exactly😈

otherwise they would have shown Varun as an orphan & uski shaadi mein bhi koi nahi hota from his side, no friends, no family, no relatives🤣

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

exactly😈

otherwise they would have shown Varun as an orphan & uski shaadi mein bhi koi nahi hota from his side, no friends, no family, no relatives🤣

Even that case was valid, Varun could be the killer in that case too.. how he used FL being molested and suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder for hiding his crime.

peacenfun thumbnail

Even that case was valid, Varun could be the killer in that case too.. how he used FL being molested and suffering from Post traumatic stress disorder for hiding his crime.

but:

a) that leaves no room for any confusion/mystery element for viewers, rn it does because it can be Varun or his mom or his dad, afterall everyone knows that FL cant be the real culprit in itv show, so it has to be someone else

b) they are trying to whitewash the FL completely so that it leaves no room for discussion anymore thats why they have changed this theory to someone hitting Karan 5 times instead of having alcohol overdose as cause of his death (even though in that case too FL wasnt the culprit actually)

since given the 9pm slot, low trps, they are trying every trick possible- building up mystery, shaadi functions, having Maheshwaris back

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail

but:

a) that leaves no room for any confusion/mystery element for viewers, rn it does because it can be Varun or his mom or his dad, afterall everyone knows that FL cant be the real culprit in itv show, so it has to be someone else

b) they are trying to whitewash the FL completely so that it leaves no room for discussion anymore thats why they have changed this theory to someone hitting Karan 5 times instead of having alcohol overdose as cause of his death (even though in that case too FL wasnt the culprit actually)

since given the 9pm slot, low trps, they are trying every trick possible- building up mystery, shaadi functions, having Maheshwaris back

Bold: Like really? It seems you want Mishti to be killer. But It doesn't matter if he was killed by intentions or not because he sexually assaulted a girl either it was Mishti/Kuhu/Ketki or an elderly female leads of show Bigben/Parul/Nidhi/Jasmeet/BadiMa ..  he could have assaulted anyone .. and it wouldn't have mattered who would have killed him they don't need to be whitewashed.. An audience can understand who's innocent.. it that case FL is also innocent. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold: Like really? It seems you want Mishti to be killer. But It doesn't matter if he was killed by intentions or not because he sexually assaulted a girl either it was Mishti/Kuhu/Ketki or an elderly female leads of show Bigben/Parul/Nidhi/Jasmeet/BadiMa ..  he could have assaulted anyone .. and it wouldn't have mattered who would have killed him they don't need to be whitewashed.. An audience can understand who's innocent.. it that case FL is also innocent. 

only mishti is white washed in dis track . Rest everyone is already washed with surf excel or nirma🤣🤣 dried properly n now ironing is going on

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

only mishti is white washed in dis track . Rest everyone is already washed with surf excel or nirma🤣🤣 dried properly n now ironing is going on

True! there were many tracks in show where the life of few characters were on stake and were considered crime because of other characters. And these incidents were not even self defense..😆

peacenfun thumbnail

@bold: I dont think I implied that by my statement, it was made clear that she hit him just once & he died of alcohol overdose

infact my problem with this is that they could have left it at that & shown that FL was completely justified in hitting him to protect herself instead they took this route to whitewash her i.e., making sure she had no role in his death

why cant they show that he did die of that blow or even by alcohol overdose & show that court(and even everyone else) accepts that Mishti hit him in self defense (and even supports her like they are now, because afterall they also are women and so understand her pain) & give a message that establishing self defense in court is not that difficult and so such guys should be watchful & not take it as a woman's weakness also giving out the message of female solidarity in such cases(which they sort of are still giving subtely by Meenu supporting Mishti)

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold: I dont think I implied that by my statement, it was made clear that she hit him just once & he died of alcohol overdose

infact my problem with this is that they could have left it at that & shown that FL was completely justified in hitting him to protect herself instead they took this route to whitewash her i.e., making sure she had no role in his death

why cant they show that he did die of that blow or even by alcohol overdose & show that court(and even everyone else) accepts that Mishti hit him in self defense (and even supports her like they are now, because afterall they also are women and so understand her pain) & give a message that establishing self defense in court is not that difficult and so such guys should be watchful & not take it as a woman's weakness also giving out the message of female solidarity in such cases(which they sort of are still giving subtely by Meenu supporting Mishti)

Absolutely wish they had gone this route, but maybe they are worried how the audience will take it. This is such a sensitive issue.  

peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Absolutely wish they had gone this route, but maybe they are worried how the audience will take it. This is such a sensitive issue.  

precisely thats why they should have handled it carefully, alas!!

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

If they would keep it like dat where is d drama??  It would just lead to court room. N all no suspence nothing.Drama bhi toh chahiye. !! After itv ka show hain

Edited by Sarcastic_me - 3 years ago