Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: divaprincess

can anyone tell me how's it doing in terms of views and likes..I've  never tracked views or likes of any song ,infact I've never even watched a song within a day of its release as far as I remember so I don't understand if it's doing good or average or below average...bd and kp are the only exceptions for me but bd did exceptionally good on first day and KP was a different genre so can't compare..

i dont watch much music videos either....never watched like this streaming again and again...i instead prefer listening songs on gaana etc....i have watched promoted just those two and this is third one..so not have much idea.....but as compared to how bhula dunga and kurta pajama did as that were the only songs i have been much involved with....dil ko karar aaya is going slow....both the others songs were trending 1 by this time and had more views and likes. Hopefully the viewership grows. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think it was an accidental like because even if she despises Sid, she wouldn't do something that would jeopardize it on the day of it's release.. its her project after all

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/SagarRathore_/status/1289157646335897600?s=19

This is too good  . It seems like bhabhi was on a mission to wrap this promotion thing asap. Ek jhatkw mein sab daal diya aur phir nikal gayi🤣

EtherealRati thumbnail

On Sana Promoting Diljeet Song - Sana promoting diljeet song is good for me, may be she might be planning to do something with him in future....aakhir dono punjabi hain. She loves Sidharth but aur log bhi toh dost ho sakte hain.  Aur punjabi gaana hain agar diljeet ka toh obviously will have a special space in her heart....i liked that she promoted his song. I dont personally take it as an insult or something that she promoted sid song after that....she promoted wholeheartedly is what matters ......and woh toh overall hi sid ko bahut promote karti hain....hamesha. ❤️Mujhe yeh disrespectful nahi laga and na hi mujhe lagta hain that she did that on purpose, and she thought like ki yeh song competition hain toh pehle isse promote karoongi. Just my opinion. 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I wouldn’t take Neha Sharma’s like seriously at all. It’s surely done inadvertently. Careless yes, intentional no. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

And ya.. the double standard thing was uncalled for😆 if you guys meant it on SM, mention kardete tou better hota😆

EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I really want a Sid IV now but with someone he is comfortable with.. RJ Akriti come to my rescue😆

i also want to see sid talking.....would love to have a interview. ❤️

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Admin ki kursi ki sabhyata rakhte hue mein kuch aise comments ko yehan par nazar andaaz kar rahi hoon jisme anjaane hi sahi, double standards ki sugandh koot koot ke bhare pade hai- yum yum 😋 . Aasha hai aap sabko mere iss reaction/non-reaction ke prati mujhpar garv hai 😳

Chill guys, one of my 🤪🤡 days 😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rj akriti deewani ho gayi hai  Ek aur interview chahiye ab😎

https://twitter.com/sarah12121980/status/1289143124954976256?s=19

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

And ya.. the double standard thing was uncalled for😆 if you guys meant it on SM, mention kardete tou better hota😆

I wrote wat I felt. And I didn't even mention anyone. It was me and Uma expressing our views. Seems this place is not for ppl like me anymore and I should leave. 

Edited by Kar_Nan - 3 years ago