Rudhita OS: Envious

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello, All! Here I am with an OS. On Our Rudhita. My first OS on this forum. 😛

Credits for the script goes to Briti1107. Dedicated to Briti.

' Aaj, finally, I am going home.' Anirudh sighed. Although he was driving the car, instead of focusing on the road, he was thinking about his wife, Bondita. Bondita Roy Chowdhary. Her name was music to his ears. Just a mere whisper of her name was enough to calm his heart. To comfort him. It has just been a few months he has realised how much he loves her. 

Hopelessly in love means you can't sleep, you can't eat, you only think about that person all the time. There is nothing more you want in life.

This was the case the famous Barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhary was involved in. Sometimes seperation bring two souls closer.  Due to her studies and his career, they stayed away, but it didn't stop Bondita's Pati Babu from falling in love with her. Bondita has such a charm, that none can agree that she is not charming. Beauty with brains, she had all. 

Anirudh came out of his dreamland.

A day ago...

He was packing his files when a letter dropped on the floor. He picked up the letter and smiled. It was from his wife, which he recieved three weeks ago. He was smiling sheepishly, as he read each sentence, and every word, until he stopped at that part of the letter which he disliked, reason unknown to him.

' Pati Babu, pata hai,aaj na Agnijeet Babu aaye the. Pari di ke Dewar ji. Aaj hum sab logo ne bohot maze kiye. Kitni baatein ki humne! Pari didi ke pati kitne acche hai. Unke bhai bhi unki tarah hain.'

Anirudh frowned. He wasn't against his wife making friends with men, but he was getting some odd vibes.

' You are definitely jealous, Roy Chowdhary.'

His fellow commented. 

' Shut your mouth.' Anirudh retorted. 

' If you love her, why don't you confess?'

' What if?' Anirudh said.

' Yeah. What if? The best barrister I have seen fears confession...of Love! Waah!'

Dramatically, he quoted in air using his fingers, making Anirudh frown.

Bondita, as usual was in the garden, busy talking with the plants and the birds that rested on the trees. She talked to them about her Pati Babu. The one with whom she had fallen hopelessly in love. She admired, respected, obeyed him and what not, but she hadn't realised her love until last time he came home. Since then, she longed for him, to come home, to call her name,to help her in the cases she took up, to teach her about various aspects.

Bondita was lost in her own world of thoughts when she heard someone coughing behind her.

She turned around and saw Agnijeet.

' Agnijeet Babu, aap? Yahaan? Itni subah?'

' Haan woh tumse kuchh baat karni thi.'

' Humse baat karni thi? Kis liye? Kuchh hua hai kya? 

' Haan kuchh zaroori baat hai. Woh Soudamini Boudi...'

' Pari didi?'

' Haan. Ek samasya hai. Jo sirf tum hi...'

' Kya ho Raha hai Yahaan?'

Startled, Bondita jumped up.

Pa... Aap? Aaj? Aap toh kal aane wale the. Aaj...'
' Haan Aaj hi aaya hoon. Koyi samasya hai kya? Ek din pehle aane se kya maine koyi galti ki ?'
Anirudh seethed, glaring at Agnijeet,who understood something, smiled, and forwarded his hand for a shake.

' Hello, Mr. Roy Chowdhary. Aapse milke accha laga.'

Anirudh fake smiled. He, was in a foul mood, but for formality, returned the handshake.

' Yeh Agnijeet Babu hai, inke baare mein hi maine aapko chitthi mein likha tha. Yeh bohot acche hain, aur ...'

' Bondita, andar jao.'

' Par...'

' Andar jao. Tumhare liye Rosogolla aur Sondesh laya hoon.'

Bondita beamed in happiness and ran in the house.

Anirudh heaved a sigh of relief and turned to Agni.

' Woh hum thak Gaye hain. Aap....'

' Main aata hoon. Baad mein sab baatein karenge. Aur Haan, jo aap soch Rahe hain, waisa kuchh nahi hai.'

Agni interrupted him and went away, smiling.

Anirudh was enraged. He had come out of the car and instead of going in the house,  went to the garden. He knew she would be there early morning. He wanted to see her surprised, shocked face after seeing him. But  was shocked himself instead, when he saw her talking to a man, smiling. His fist was so tightly closed that the nails bore in his flesh.

' I will seriously kick him out if I see him again near my Bondita.'

Anirudh went in . His frown immediately disappeared when he saw his wife feasting on the sweets.

' I can't afford to loose you, Bondita. I have realised, realised something, which I should have, a long ago. And today, I will confess everything.

Indeed, that night was indeed a night of confession of love, from both the sides. Later on, Anirudh himself said, that had he not been envious,this confession wouldn't have happened.

Jootey, chappal, tamatar, ande, brickbats etc. are accepted.

Waiting for your reviews!

Forgive for my mistakes.

- Mishti

😳

Edited by MishtiNew - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice Os Mishti...👍🏼

Actually jealous Anirudh is something we wish to see in future track but without Pari didi of course😆.. 

You have portrayed the story very well.. 

But one thing I would like to suggest you, please mention who is saying the particular dialogue at the end of the sentence for more clarification.. (For example: Aap yahan!! Exclaimed Bondita seeing Anirudh. or

Mujhe tumhari madad chahiye, said Agnijeet) etc., 

Overall, Beautiful Os with awful script..  

You have mended Aniruddh emotions very well dear.. Do write more Mishtu... Happy to read your work❤️.. 

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
mrsasfandyarali thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh My Holy Lord. This was brilliant. I lovedddd your write-up. And let me cry that you dedicated this beauty to me. Jealousy an emotion, portrayed right without making it toxic. I loved it so much. Mishti you really are a talented girl. I'm very happy and satisfied as a reader. Kudos.

--Lalz-- thumbnail

Mishtii🤗

Well penned ❣️ emoted the jealousy of Anirudh very well 😳

This os is all about Anirudh pov regarding his feelings 👏

Overall nice shot mishtu❤️

Wanting to read your writing more 😉 keep writing 😎

Edited by --Lalz-- - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briti1107

Oh My Holy Lord. This was brilliant. I lovedddd your write-up. And let me cry that you dedicated this beauty to me. Jealousy an emotion, portrayed right without making it toxic. I loved it so much. Mishti you really are a talented girl. I'm very happy and satisfied as a reader. Kudos.

Thank you so much, Briti! ❤️

This means a lot to me!

Thank you so much for liking this! 

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Aww Mishtu it's beautiful. ❤️ 

I would love to see a jealous Ani as in your OS in future.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamth

Aww Mishtu it's beautiful. ❤️ 

I would love to see a jealous Ani as in your OS in future.

Thanks, Prit! ❤️🤗

MishtiNew thumbnail

Haein? Kya hua?

Did I commit any mistake?

Amphitrite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Haein? Kya hua?

Did I commit any mistake?

Mistake pata nahi par dekhte hai

MishtiNew thumbnail