Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why does our show trp does not increase?? I'm happy that it's stable but the scenes we get are powerful and beautiful. I want to know at what time does IPL ends? Since our show starts at 10:40p.m. I think it won't be affected by IPL but I have no idea about it's duration. I hope next week, our trp increase since we have got big drama now. Plz request all your friends and relatives to watch our show, let them know that they're missing such a beautiful show. ðŸ¤—

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudreesha

Why does our show trp does not increase?? I'm happy that it's stable but the scenes we get are powerful and beautiful. I want to know at what time does IPL ends? Since our show starts at 10:40p.m. I think it won't be affected by IPL but I have no idea about it's duration. I hope next week, our trp increase since we have got big drama now. Plz request all your friends and relatives to watch our show, let them know that they're missing such a beautiful show. ðŸ¤—

YHC airs between 10:30 and 11 pm and IPL ends at 11 pm. So YHC is bound to get affected. Only shows in the 7-7:30 pm band and 9:30-10:00 pm band will escape from IPL’s wrath. Anyway these ratings are from before the time when IPL started. IPL ratings comes next week. 

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

YHC is at a disadvantage because it airs during the final phase of the match where it’s most interesting usually. Just hope it doesn’t get hit too badly next week.

Rudreesha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

YHC airs between 10:30 and 11 pm and IPL ends at 11 pm. So YHC is bound to get affected. Only shows in the 7-7:30 pm band and 9:30-10:00 pm band will escape from IPL’s wrath. Anyway these ratings are from before the time when IPL started. IPL ratings comes next week. 

Ohh, thanks. Was quite pissed off that our show's trp is not increasing from past 3 weeks though we're getting strong and meaningful episodes. I thought that IPL ends at 10:30 p.m.. Anyways I'm happy that we're having loyal audience who are keen for upcoming episodes even though they know those episodes will be heartbreaking. So keen and can't wait. ðŸ˜ƒ

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Impressions increased

Week 36=4402

Week 37=4589

Reemz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

YHC is 1.7 but it’s no.2 in the channel! 

it’s actually great that the first week of IPL and it sustained viewers. I’m sure it’ll go higher now.

EDIT: Ok Mr.Merani made a mistake so he’s double checking the rating. That dude loves to get everyone riled up.

Edited by Reemz11 - 3 years ago
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Must be because yrkkh fans must have trolled him

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7