Why Kangana is being labeled as "right wing" ?

Posted: 21 days ago

How easy it has became nowadays to label someone "right wing" to prove them atrocious but people don't even know the basic definition. 

By definition Left-wing politics supports social equality and egalitarianism, often in opposition to social hierarchy. It typically involves a concern for those in society whom its adherents perceive as disadvantaged relative to others as well as a belief that there are unjustified inequalities that need to be reduced or abolished.

She is actually supporting the left wing ideology here who wants equality and not the other way around. 

Now link her with BJP :) 

Nowadays left wing and right wing is defined by who the person supports and who they oppose (also who are behind the person and who oppose the person)  and look at the twitter warriors/media people and social media influencers trending and supporting kangana and the ones opposing her.

Bollymafia doesn't believe in equality

She belongs in the "Crazy Wing" 

I agree that she is neither left wing or right wing- she is in the self serving, opportunistic wing and her only politics is what will give her influence and attention.

At the moment, towing the current party line is beneficial so that is the bhakti she is doing. Her sister goes on psychotic but entertaining rants calling Aamir Khan a 'jehadi' and uses hateful terms for all Muslims. Kangana herself calls Khans outsiders on prime time, I have heard her bayaan on DP going to JNU, she referred to the whole university as "tukde tukde gang" and said if Deepika wants to go to a place that is "anti national" it's her choice. This is just some of the clever and subtle insinuations she has used.

Doesnt take a genius to figure out her leanings

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by Sashay01

I agree that she is neither left wing or right wing- she is in the self serving, opportunistic wing and her only politics is what will give her influence and attention.

At the moment, towing the current party line is beneficial so that is the bhakti she is doing. Her sister goes on psychotic but entertaining rants calling Aamir Khan a 'jehadi' and uses hateful terms for all Muslims. Kangana herself calls Khans outsiders on prime time, I have heard her bayaan on DP going to JNU, she referred to the whole university as "tukde tukde gang" and said if Deepika wants to go to a place that is "anti national" it's her choice. This is just some of the clever and subtle insinuations she has used.

Doesnt take a genius to figure out her leanings

from a 30000 feet view everyone belongs to opportunistic wing, be it congress or BJP. none is saint

[Content Removed]
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by TMKOC_MY

from a 30000 feet view everyone belongs to opportunistic wing, be it congress or BJP. none is saint

Maybe youre right. But she is definitely opportunistic in the current context