Melissa47 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

guys if you go to voot site and select ishq mein marjawan 2 the description will say that She had the perfect life, the perfect man but little did she know that she was walking into the perfect trap.  What happens when the man you love turns out to be a genius manipulator?  Watch now a genius manipulator that means kabir and which also means who does not like him at all and uses him to achieve his ends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

hmm interesting, very interesting vansh's only dialogue in 7-8 episodes so far

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa47

guys if you go to voot site and select ishq mein marjawan 2 the description will say that She had the perfect life, the perfect man but little did she know that she was walking into the perfect trap.  What happens when the man you love turns out to be a genius manipulator?  Watch now a genius manipulator that means kabir and which also means who does not like him at all and uses him to achieve his ends

hmm it could be kabir but as of now he does not look like genius manipulator types! his planning and manipulating skills are quite awful to be honest

the actor vishal can be a good villain considering he has played a negative role before and he acts well but isn't it too predictable at the moment

lets see what happens

Edited by eiliyafatima - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have been to Voot too, and I think that they are giving the description for Season 1, cause beside Ishq me Marjawaan, the year they have given is 2017, whereas this is the 2nd season in 2020. So, I would clearly not go by the description on Voot.

Manisha_IF thumbnail

Mujhe to ye bhi doubt he ki kabir ka jo mission he vansh ko pakadne ka wo country ke liye he bhi ya koi personal dushmani ke liye...

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

It can be possible 

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Melissa47

Its season1 description 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

I have been to Voot too, and I think that they are giving the description for Season 1, cause beside Ishq me Marjawaan, the year they have given is 2017, whereas this is the 2nd season in 2020. So, I would clearly not go by the description on Voot.

Yes you are.right and description does fit aptly to the last season as season 2 is really confusing as of now

It is still not clear in this season unlike season 1, who is the antagonist and protagonist and master planner of this season

Edited by eiliyafatima - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Yes you are.right and description does fit aptly to the last season as season 2 is really confusing as of now

It is still not clear in this season unlike season 1, who is the antagonist and protagonist and master planner of this season

True!

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

in which show did vishal do negative role before?

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

hmm it could be kabir but as of now he does not look like genius manipulator types! his planning and manipulating skills are quite awful to be honest

the actor vishal can be a good villain considering he has played a negative role before and he acts well but isn't it too predictable at the moment

lets see what happens