Kiska rasta dekhe ...21st July episode

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I hope I am not offending anyone here ...this is not a general update I just like to put my thoughts here on the episode and start a discussion .

So the episode starts with Pammy ji barging in Amber's house and asking him to let her be back ...Guneet follows and and tries to shut Pammy ji down ..Rishi Burman watches the scene with interest ... Guneet forcibly takes her mother away when Amber declares that his first floor is not empty anymore and introduces Rishi as his new tenant. There was intense painful eye lock between Guneet and Amber ... Rishi makes fun of the fact and says that oh this is the matter of love.

Else where Nia blames everything on Guneet saying ki Guneet ne jo kiya...Hey bhagwan koi mujhe bataye ki Guneet ne kiya kya...Amber was genuinely in love and now he is not ? What happened ? We get flash backs of the dinner sometimes from Amber's pov and sometimes from Guneet 's pov ... The dinner happened thats the gist ... What happened between them at dinner was not shown

Guneet promises Pammy that she will take Pammy somewhere else within two weeks 

Guneet is failaoing clothes on the railing and having tears in her eyes ( really heart breaking scene) and Amber is watching her 

She was unhappy because as usual Pammyji was grumbling about her ...ki iski kisi se banti nahi ..sabse ladhai kar leti hai and the usual

Nia comes home and meets Rishi ...and she is shown to be extremely starstruck ...she sprouts few lines which Rishi had told at some conference and anyways Amber doesn't like it ..they have a small nok jhok and ultimately it is decided ki Rishi will stay although I must say that in Amber's place I would also not like Rishi staying in my home. The character comes across as very cocky and quite mannerless 

I just don't understand kya ulatpher ho gaya ...ek dinner mein aisa kya bol diya ...Guneet and Amber ne ek dusre ko ki ...they are so so unhappy ...

I hope there is a proper storyline here because let's see I don't want the makers to create a mountain out of a molehill . The reason of the fight shouldn't be something cringeworthy ..it should be substantial .

I really felt bad for Guneet today...she looked lonely and sad ...usually she is shown to be positive and yet today it felt like something was broken inside her ... That positivity which was the hallmark of the character was missing . Amber because of Nia still has that quirkyness and small amount of happiness in his life but Guneet looked bereft ..it seems like her whole shoulders had sagged because of the weight of the world . The railing scene was ultimate exchange of expressions which conveyed a lot . 

The whole show has somehow became a little sad. And that pains me ... I think acting again was done brilliantly. The songs chosen for the scenes were apt. I think kishore da has sung songs for each and every situation and makers are using those songs to the very best level.

I can't say what I to make of the new character because really I am not interested in Nia's love life .. the makers are always hell bent on showing that Nia will look everywhere else other than Kabir for love ...and why is that ...? Sometime I miss Randeep ...he was a nice addition . 

I hope we come to know about the whole ...whatever happened by end of this week somehow or the other . Tab tak...kiska rasta dekhen ..ae dil ae sodayi ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: atikna

I hope I am not offending anyone here ...this is not a general update I just like to put my thoughts here on the episode and start a discussion .

So the episode starts with Pammy ji barging in Amber's house and asking him to let her be back ...Guneet follows and and tries to shut Pammy ji down ..Rishi Burman watches the scene with interest ... Guneet forcibly takes her mother away when Amber declares that his first floor is not empty anymore and introduces Rishi as his new tenant. There was intense painful eye lock between Guneet and Amber ... Rishi makes fun of the fact and says that oh this is the matter of love.

Else where Nia blames everything on Guneet saying ki Guneet ne jo kiya...Hey bhagwan koi mujhe bataye ki Guneet ne kiya kya...Amber was genuinely in love and now he is not ? What happened ? We get flash backs of the dinner sometimes from Amber's pov and sometimes from Guneet 's pov ... The dinner happened thats the gist ... What happened between them at dinner was not shown

Guneet promises Pammy that she will take Pammy somewhere else within two weeks 

Guneet is failaoing clothes on the railing and having tears in her eyes ( really heart breaking scene) and Amber is watching her 

She was unhappy because as usual Pammyji was grumbling about her ...ki iski kisi se banti nahi ..sabse ladhai kar leti hai and the usual

Nia comes home and meets Rishi ...and she is shown to be extremely starstruck ...she sprouts few lines which Rishi had told at some conference and anyways Amber doesn't like it ..they have a small nok jhok and ultimately it is decided ki Rishi will stay although I must say that in Amber's place I would also not like Rishi staying in my home. The character comes across as very cocky and quite mannerless 

I just don't understand kya ulatpher ho gaya ...ek dinner mein aisa kya bol diya ...Guneet and Amber ne ek dusre ko ki ...they are so so unhappy ...

I hope there is a proper storyline here because let's see I don't want the makers to create a mountain out of a molehill . The reason of the fight shouldn't be something cringeworthy ..it should be substantial .

I really felt bad for Guneet today...she looked lonely and sad ...usually she is shown to be positive and yet today it felt like something was broken inside her ... That positivity which was the hallmark of the character was missing . Amber because of Nia still has that quirkyness and small amount of happiness in his life but Guneet looked bereft ..it seems like her whole shoulders had sagged because of the weight of the world . The railing scene was ultimate exchange of expressions which conveyed a lot . 

The whole show has somehow became a little sad. And that pains me ... I think acting again was done brilliantly. The songs chosen for the scenes were apt. I think kishore da has sung songs for each and every situation and makers are using those songs to the very best level.

I can't say what I to make of the new character because really I am not interested in Nia's love life .. the makers are always hell bent on showing that Nia will look everywhere else other than Kabir for love ...and why is that ...? Sometime I miss Randeep ...he was a nice addition . 

I hope we come to know about the whole ...whatever happened by end of this week somehow or the other . Tab tak...kiska rasta dekhen ..ae dil ae sodayi ...

Very nice analysis. Yet to watch the episode.

@bold: thats coz she is a ‘na-shukra’ girl, unappreciative of those that care for her & guide her. There was a time when she had turned to Guneet for comfort & guidance & Guneet did so much for her. Not only that, Guneet befriended & helped Niya’s ‘special’ friend Randeep also. And when Niya had left for US, Guneet took care of Ambar, before & after the accident. But I have never seen Niya’s character admire or appreciate Guneet.

It’s the same story with Kabir.