Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Obvious ha jhoot bolraha h Aditya

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If they have sources why didn’t the source mention the contract. Police got the contract. Aditya chopras statement makes more sense than what they wrote about bhansali. Old articles back his statements from that time than rumours that were published many years later about who was first choice. Journalist can’t even agree how many offers One article writes 4 offers the other one 5 offers the other one say he didn’t talk to him since 2016. Everyone writes just anything just to sell it. And no where did bhansali mention for which movies/role.

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

Firstly, are all these articles about their statements true? Have the mumbai police released their statements or are these just rumours? I have not seen any confirmation from Mumbai police, adi chopra or slb about what they said in their statements. 

And adi chopra is owner of the biggest production house in bollywood, he is not going to go into a this unprepared, I am sure he would have documents and evidence to support whatever he says 

how does it matter what the police says? People are already sure of what happened. They already have the whole storyline in their mind. As long as the police says what people believe to be true it’s ok but if they say something different no one is going to believe the police anyways.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bhansali shouldve been honest then and just say I wasnt looking at him for any film 

Who knows what actually was told by Bhansali. I don't think he is a fool either to lie where there is absolutely no necessity.

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Liar liar pants on fire Mr.Aditya...

Dont forget u too have a son/daughter  and considering ur age and lifestyle u wont be alive to market him..let's wait and watch where your karma is going to take u and ur family!! 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Oh adi for ranveer , blocked ssr . how dis ppl movie mafia killing d talents like ssr , tats sad.
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Like Apurva Asrani