Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

After her interview Aditya chopra and Masand been summoned, Karan johar and Mahesh bhatt to go.

Before her interview Bhansali was summoned.

Are you telling me Rajeev Masand is more powerful than SLB? 🤪

Originally posted by: ponymo

Before her interview Bhansali was summoned.

Are you telling me Rajeev Masand is more powerful than SLB? 🤪

No...its all because of the gift Kangana that keeps giving....She said she started Feminism in 2014 with Queen...so what’s a couple of people being summoned for interrogation in her name? SLB got summoned first because apparently he was the only one who was nice to her - her words! and in fact the whole SSR bullying started after he stood up for her in the Nepotism debate...her words again! 

BombayChic thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Called in to talk about nepotism/industry that allegedly was one of the reason d for Sushant's death

No one:

Kangana rañaut: gully boy was a mediocre movie, alia bhatt din't deserve any award, i was thrown chappal at, i was told to commit suicide, i am previous national award winner , tapsee is b grade heroine, I am actor director producer, i have lost crores endorsements , i cant marry anyone now, karan johar ridiculed me at London, alia bhatt put ssr in die category in her kwk interview, i am padmashri winner,why did kjo get padmaa shri award?,ssr supported me in nepotism debate and so on..🤢 

This woman knows how to make it all about herself. Though she is a terrific actress her attitude sucks here. Nepotism sucks yes, but this is how u r gonna address it? Find better ways woman, rather than using a good man's suicidal demise for targeting ppl for personal reasons!

Edited by Columbus_Crew - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

No...its all because of the gift Kangana that keeps giving....She said she started Feminism in 2014 with Queen...so what’s a couple of people being summoned for interrogation in her name? SLB got summoned first because apparently he was the only one who was nice to her - her words! and in fact the whole SSR bullying started after he stood up for her in the Nepotism debate...her words again! 

Do u think people will come up with Rajnikant type of jokes for her...kind of like this??🤣

Happy Birthday Rajinikanth: Here Are The Best Jokes On Thalaiva's ...

Rajnikanth Funny WhatsApp Jokes in Hindi - Hindi Sms Funny Jokes ...

Swara has already started😆

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Do u think people will come up with Rajnikant type of jokes for her...kind of like this??🤣

Happy Birthday Rajinikanth: Here Are The Best Jokes On Thalaiva's ...

Rajnikanth Funny WhatsApp Jokes in Hindi - Hindi Sms Funny Jokes ...

Swara has already started😆

😆😆😆

OMG specially  the first one....how cool is it...😎😆

But in Kangana’s case she is enough to make such jokes out of herself...I mean I had to rewind twice to make sure I heard it correctly when she said SSR was bullied after he stood up for her...😳🤣and after that it came to a point where I wouldn’t have blinked even if she had ended up announcing that they were planning to replace Sun  with her as the centre of Solar System....😳

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆😆😆

OMG specially  the first one....how cool is it...😎😆

But in Kangana’s case she is enough to make such jokes out of herself...I mean I had to rewind twice to make sure I heard it correctly when she said SSR was bullied after he stood up for her...😳🤣and after that it came to a point where I wouldn’t have blinked even if she had ended up announcing that they were planning to replace Sun  with her as the centre of Solar System....😳

Did she? Wow, just wowww.. This is what you call, someone's unfortunate death turn into lottery for another person. 

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kya is moron ko pata hai ki case Sushant Ka hai, iska Nahi. She makes everything about herself. 

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Did she? Wow, just wowww.. This is what you call, someone's unfortunate death turn into lottery for another person. 

Have you not watched the standup comedy? She also said in 2016 apparently she became superstarni and the entire BW mafia started to bring her down starting with HR suing her because of which she lost all her brand endorsements.....There were many more gems like this...

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Have you not watched the standup comedy? She also said in 2016 apparently she became superstarni and the entire BW mafia started to bring her down starting with HR suing her because of which she lost all her brand endorsements.....There were many more gems like this...

I haven't. Such a liar. I remember people were making comment that Bollywood will kick her out since she took on HR. Infact she got big project after big movies despite giving disaster after disaster. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I haven't. Such a liar. I remember people were making comment that Bollywood will kick her out since she took on HR. Infact she got big project after big movies despite giving disaster after disaster. 

She got more money than Saif and Shahid even ❤️