Kya se kya ho gaya 20th July episode

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Well well well

So ummm really I have no words ...no words at all...because I was left speechless with surprise ...finally the first episode after lockdown and it was such a treat and then it became such a mystery

So in Hakim's word...sach mein 3 mahine mein duniya badal gayi 😔

The episode starts with Amber doing pocha ...and grunting that Shanti didn't know how to do pocha and for the first time in years he came to know what was the actual color of his floors 😆..Nia came around to help him and ...somehow we come to know that something is different ...

Then we see Guneet coming down the street and then stopping in front of the gate ...a man with mangoes stops her asks her name and somehow in the ensuing scenario we come to know that Guneet has shifted into shuklain 's house ...Guneet and her mother are not living in Sharma house anymore 😵.. if this was not a surprise enough even Hakim didn't know about this shift 

At Shuklain's house Pammy is being driven crazy by Shuklain and wants to go back to Amber's house but Guneet is in no mood to do so

And then we come to know that Nia and Kajal have joined we net back and there is Nia being given a warm welcome by Kabir and apparently a new entrepreneur Guru is going to give a lecture and will choose his mentee from the group. Nia tells Kabir in a very decided tone that Guneet Sikka is not mere dad ki dulhan 😔

We also see a strange man enter Amber's house wanting to rent the upper rooms that also after watching the video Guneet posted back when she was starting to sublet her portion of the house 

The episode ends with Pammy barging into Amber's house ...

A very strange episode...so many mysteries have been generated within the episode..

Aisa kya ho gaya 3 mahine mein ki ab Amber and Guneet don't want to see each other's faces and that also Nia shares the same hateful type of vibes with Guneet ? 🤔

Why is Amber's expression full of pain whenever Guneet is mentioned ?😔

Why didn't Hakim know about such an event and why is nobody talking about it ?? 

How come Nia joined we net back or is she back just for the mentor mentee event or what the hell happened to her company ??

All the same ...loved the episode and hats off to creators writers and producers because in every step of the way they highlighted the need of sanitization , the issue of keeping distance ... And the whole mask thing throughout the episode .I haven't watched any other show on tv so I don't know if they have incorporated the whole pandemic into their story line but after watching the promos of the few ..I think not ...so I salute the makers for let's say giving us a realistic picture of life being affected by the pandemic ...I know we are all living through it and trying to be normal without being normal and it's nice to see that the same is happening in the life of reel people too 

And yes again acting point on...loved the nok jhok between Amber and Nia ... And again between Guneet and Pammy ..

I suppose it will take us this whole week to actually find out what happened that cause Guneet to move ? 

There were lot of good moments in the episodes and God I would miss Shanti... Bhakti just doesn't cut it ...Shanti had great expressions and sarcastic tone while Bhakti seems to lack it ...well let's wait and watch 

Kya se kya ho gaya ... Haye iss tarah se toh that song which used to be played when Aber and Guneet had moments will not be played ...I used to love that song 😭..

So gals what did you think ? And how is everyone ...? Are you all back to your jobs ..I am ...and now masks and sanitizers are the new normal..

Take care everyone ...and just come in and say Hi ...it will be nice to see that everyone is fine and healthy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi Anki🤗

So good to be back on IF. Though this is my first comment on this forum...finished watching 99 episodes in the lockdown n now I am regular😆

You are back to work? Hope all is safe. Take care! Here in Mumbai, there's no chance of getting back to work yet, still working from home.

Coming to the brand new episode, omg...how I loved it🤩 kudos to the makers for not making it a depressing one in this already depressing time. I watched a few episodes of other shows, some regional and some national, some are showing the pandemic on screen, some simply picked up from where they left as the short leap couldn't have fit in the story. But I didn't see one show that made me smile and forget about these tough times in real life! Hats off to the makers of mdkd for standing upto my expectations and keeping it light!

Amber's entry was exactly like the first episode...andhere mein kahi ghuske Kuch cleaning maintenance karte hue😆 being nervous about the hygiene is so in-character for him! Niya still trying to handle his fuss😆 I love their chemistry as father-daughter rather than their chemistry with any of the love interests😆

I always wanted niya to help amber computerise his business, glad she did. She is not back to we net as an employee, she still has her own company and she's just a visitor their for the mentorship program. Kabir and Niya talked this. It was so good to see the 4 of them back together though, I hated their childish fights. I love niya n kabir's friendship. They looked so real, like so so real...that is exactly how I would catch up with my friends once this lockdown is lifted. I don't like the vibe of swara though, she just doesn't fit in, feels like an insecure intruder in the group of fantastic four. There is going to be this competition and insecurity among the girls n I am definitely not interested in that

This rishi guy irritated me. Oversmart. Randeep too was a go-getter but he didn't come across mannerless. This one looked oversmart n plain mannerless... someone thinking too high of himself. No tameez about how to talk to a stranger older than you.

Guess Hakim was either strictly social distancing for 3 months or was too busy on doctor's duty to give a damn about amber's love story😆

Pammy being irritated by shuklain is funny. Both of them are irritating, should have been friends😆 though, when did that "khadoos" became "amber puttar" for her?😆 since he helped guneet find her and bring her home?

No comments on amber guneet yet, gotta watch what happened in 3 months. Though, my heart breaks seeing the pain in amber's eyes!🥺

Another thing I want to appreciate the makers and actors of this show for is, they hardly showed any body doubles today, and showed almost entire cast in first episode itself. No show has been managing the cast so well. They all are working on lesser days, hence excessive use of BDs. But here, almost everyone was present in the frame, so it looked really perfect. Also, I loved how they are maintaining the distance, yet not compromising on expressing the right emotions. Like how niya and her friends met, those hugs and kisses from a distance 😀 they didn't make it formal with just a distant hi, because hey, we are social distancing! The way Pammy came closer to Guneet all excited, but guneet stopped her with me nahayi nahi hu😆 In other shows, the characters are restraining all the touchy actions due to social distancing and it is causing the disconnect.

Overall, loved the way they have accepted the new normal and managing it! Kudos to all of them👏

I just pray for the safety of the cast n crew, that's the most important. And then, may they keep entertaining us the same way😃

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IFLove

Hi Anki🤗

So good to be back on IF. Though this is my first comment on this forum...finished watching 99 episodes in the lockdown n now I am regular😆

You are back to work? Hope all is safe. Take care! Here in Mumbai, there's no chance of getting back to work yet, still working from home.

Coming to the brand new episode, omg...how I loved it🤩 kudos to the makers for not making it a depressing one in this already depressing time. I watched a few episodes of other shows, some regional and some national, some are showing the pandemic on screen, some simply picked up from where they left as the short leap couldn't have fit in the story. But I didn't see one show that made me smile and forget about these tough times in real life! Hats off to the makers of mdkd for standing upto my expectations and keeping it light!

Amber's entry was exactly like the first episode...andhere mein kahi ghuske Kuch cleaning maintenance karte hue😆 being nervous about the hygiene is so in-character for him! Niya still trying to handle his fuss😆 I love their chemistry as father-daughter rather than their chemistry with any of the love interests😆

I always wanted niya to help amber computerise his business, glad she did. She is not back to we net as an employee, she still has her own company and she's just a visitor their for the mentorship program. Kabir and Niya talked this. It was so good to see the 4 of them back together though, I hated their childish fights. I love niya n kabir's friendship. They looked so real, like so so real...that is exactly how I would catch up with my friends once this lockdown is lifted. I don't like the vibe of swara though, she just doesn't fit in, feels like an insecure intruder in the group of fantastic four. There is going to be this competition and insecurity among the girls n I am definitely not interested in that

This rishi guy irritated me. Oversmart. Randeep too was a go-getter but he didn't come across mannerless. This one looked oversmart n plain mannerless... someone thinking too high of himself. No tameez about how to talk to a stranger older than you.

Guess Hakim was either strictly social distancing for 3 months or was too busy on doctor's duty to give a damn about amber's love story😆

Pammy being irritated by shuklain is funny. Both of them are irritating, should have been friends😆 though, when did that "khadoos" became "amber puttar" for her?😆 since he helped guneet find her and bring her home?

No comments on amber guneet yet, gotta watch what happened in 3 months. Though, my heart breaks seeing the pain in amber's eyes!🥺

Another thing I want to appreciate the makers and actors of this show for is, they hardly showed any body doubles today, and showed almost entire cast in first episode itself. No show has been managing the cast so well. They all are working on lesser days, hence excessive use of BDs. But here, almost everyone was present in the frame, so it looked really perfect. Also, I loved how they are maintaining the distance, yet not compromising on expressing the right emotions. Like how niya and her friends met, those hugs and kisses from a distance 😀 they didn't make it formal with just a distant hi, because hey, we are social distancing! The way Pammy came closer to Guneet all excited, but guneet stopped her with me nahayi nahi hu😆 In other shows, the characters are restraining all the touchy actions due to social distancing and it is causing the disconnect.

Overall, loved the way they have accepted the new normal and managing it! Kudos to all of them👏

I just pray for the safety of the cast n crew, that's the most important. And then, may they keep entertaining us the same way😃

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 🤗

You are here ...wow welcome ..am so glad to see you ...

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello, hope everyone is doing good and staying safe. Liked Guneet, Amber and Hakeem scenes today. So disappointed to see no Shanti, really liked the actor who played it . She was too good:) 

The new guy is a huge turn off. I hope makers get a grip on Niya and her love interests its just not cutting it. He was rude and mannerless and a bit OTT  I miss Randeep, especially his scenes with Guneet. The oddest thi g is Niya and Kajal back to Wenet

The most interesting thing is what happened between Guneet and Amber. Guneet seems to be really hurt, I so want to know what happened there. Guneet was so angry that Amber sent her mangoes, but I guess somewhere she also was disappointed that it was not him but hakeem sent it. Niya needs to be respectful towards Guneet. Every now and then she says something very hurtful or rude to Guneet which is unacceptable. 

Hakeems line saying 3 maheene mein puri duniya badal gayi was so apt, literally and figuratively. I like the scenes between the two friends a lot. Amber chiding him for being a gossip queen was hilarious. 

Guneets mom now misses Ambers house😆 I guess staying with Shuklain made her appreciate Amber 😆

Looking forward to see what happened between NDP and Bawraa Man. And maybe forwarding the rest of Niya , her friends and love interest crap. They all are annoying to watch now😆