Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

First and second statement doesn't seem anti-Muslim. 

Third statement is incredibly vague. 

Pakistan is mostly seen as an Islamic country, that's why it ties to her Islamophobic sentiments.

The third one, it's all the instances she spoke against Muslims it was all on her sister's account maybe, dunno I don't pay attention to her much because she's literally a troll  

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Where has she stated that she hates Muslim??? Gully boy did not deserved all those awards. Aliaa bhatt did not deserved that award at all neither ranveer deserved it. Even Kalank got the awards which was a disaster at the box office. These awards have no credibility anymore.

Seriously where all been since last year where her sister and her were advocating to shoot muslim citizens by calling them slurs and when her sister's account was suspended she came to support her sister's tweets and called to ban twitter where a "nationalist's" views were not supported. She did not give a fck about the muslims killed in Delhi riots but instead her empathy lied with buses. She has been relentlessly targeting Zoya, tapsee who support the rights of the people. After the riots especially at every change she has been targeting films like gully boy where the lead characters have been muslims and where brutality to minorities have been truthfully depicted through songs. She has been strategically mentioning it and bashing it every opportunity to win the support of bigots and plant seeds of muslim hate in the country. After all this, if one remains oblivious towards her dog-whistling to bigots, than it's better to channel this energy to gen z kids who are more empathetic towards the plight of the minorities.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

When Pulwama attack happened, Kangana said that she felt like she wanted “to go to the border and snatch somebody’s gun and do the deed” and that she wanted to destroy Pakistan, she also is hateful towards Muslims in general 

Oh wow.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruitshake

Tapsee is a real brave woman who cares about other people and not Kangana who has empathy for the buses but not the citizens in the country. Kangana's activism begins and ends with herself and herself only.

I feel terrible for Sushant, he was a generous, loving soul, and now his death is being used as a pawn in Kangana's hateful agenda.. she is just settling her personal scores here, anyone who has watched Manikarinka publicity clips would see how she talked down about "chote-mote" actors, she doesn't care about elevating other outsider actors, it's only how to benefit her, her her. Attacking Taapsee for being needy, B-grade and KJo defender ( and people are literally believing her lies, tf when has Taapsee ever supported Karan  ) is also her insecurity towards a valid competitior.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Looks like you missed her call for the genocide of the Muslims on her Twitter account and subsequently her account being banned...

And what about her adding the Khans as foreigners in her hate speech on Arnab’s show just yesterday?

Oh wow. I thought she meant foreigners to Katrina and Jacqueline.

fruitshake thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

They don't care or they agree quietly with those views anyway. It's like saying Hitler may have done some bad things but we must really appreciate what a great administrator he was. Those bad things are easily dismissed only when you secretly agree with them or don't care what harm it causes.  You cannot set aside this hate and then say "But Kangu-rani is fighting evil KJo!!" 

I am truly amazed by this cherry-picking of her supporters. I mean they are ready to support someone who calls for shooting of minority Indian citizens by giving justifications that but well she is sherni who is targeting bigwigs. Well than she is no any different from them as she has been supporting inhumane actions of the bigots to gain perks and power herself.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruitshake

I am truly amazed by this cherry-picking of her supporters. 

I am not 😆

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
fruitshake thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

I feel terrible for Sushant, he was a generous, loving soul, and now his death is being used as a pawn in Kangana's hateful agenda.. she is just settling her personal scores here, anyone who has watched Manikarinka publicity clips would see how she talked down about "chote-mote" actors, she doesn't care about elevating other outsider actors, it's only how to benefit her, her her. Attacking Taapsee for being needy, B-grade and KJo defender ( and people are literally believing her lies, tf when has Taapsee ever supported Karan  ) is also her insecurity towards a valid competitior.

This! At this point it is clear that she wants to be the lone "sherni" of bollywood and any outsider actress who poses threat to her like Tapsee has been doing will be harassed by her.