Kudoos to Pooja Banerjee....CVs, thodi dher BajNi ko bajane dho

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC2hYpOhNW5/

Bring it on CVs.... KZK was missing the fun element.😆 BajNi ko thodi dher bajane do CVs aur humein entertainment de dho.... Atleast it is better than hearing repeated dialogs of Anu, Pre, Komo and Bajaj. And by this track, if Anupam will be back, it will be an added bonus.
On a serious note, a great round of applause to the whole cast and crew who have been working even after going through a scary situation, especially KP, Shubaavi and all those who have people of risky age groups at home. https://www.spotboye.com/amp/television/television-news/pooja-banerjee-on-horrific-fire-engulfing-the-sets-of-kumkum-bhagya-i-was-in-tears-had-flashback-of-my-accident-during-nach-baliye-exclusive/5f151c371cc6671462b8ad93?__twitter_impression=true
The above IV of Pooja shares the mixed emotions, each of them had to go through first after Parth & some more were tested positive and later after the fire breakout. A special applause to Pooja for not bowing down to her fear and thinking of those who are very much in need of these shoots, even after the fire breakout scared her to the core and agreeing to continue with her shoots. Once again you proved that you are a fighter. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i heard KP like  bani character  i  kkhh tada here he got chance to act with pooja😆

bajni  bajti rahni chahiye😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i heard KP like  bani character  i  kkhh tada here he got chance to act with pooja😆

bajni  bajti rahni chahiye😆

Is it? Tho idhar bhi BaNi ho saktha hai. 😆

Having said that, don't forget that CVs can also surprise us with somebody else standing near to Bajaj.....Kyonki Pooja has started her shoot in the other show too and I don't think, with limited hours of shoot and 2shows to manage, she will be given a full-fledged track here. Aur time pass ke liye we have enough characters. KauKi, Sharmas especially Mr. & Mrs. Mahesh Sharma, RoKo, Shivi etc.