Kangana just implied that the Khans are foreigners on prime time!!

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In her interview with Arnab...he asked her if she's doing this for fan support. She replied that she doesnt trust the fans because they run after white women like Katrina, Jacqueline and Alia (passport). Well, fine. I dont fully agree with her but I see her point.

Then in the same breath she said its the same audience that has allowed the Khans to rule for "decades and decades"  WTF??? Khans are not white women, nor do they have foreign passports. If anything it's her govt's golden boy Mr Akki Canadian Kumar who is. How is she getting away with this blatant hatred? And are SRK fans going to just bury this??

Despicable woman!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sashay01

In her interview with Arnab...he asked her if she's doing this for fan support. She replied that she doesnt trust the fans because they run after white women like Katrina, Jacqueline and Alia (passport). Well, fine. I dont fully agree with her but I see her point.

Then in the same breath she said its the same audience that has allowed the Khans to rule for "decades and decades"  WTF??? Khans are not white women, nor do they have foreign passports. If anything it's her govt's golden boy Mr Akki Canadian Kumar who is. How is she getting away with this blatant hatred? And are SRK fans going to just bury this??

Despicable woman!!!!

Why just SRK fans? What about Salman and Aamir?! ðŸ¤£

She's worth ignoring. Giving her attention is just playing into her hands. She is doing her party's dirty work. That's how she goes viral by getting their support. 

Sashay01 thumbnail

Oh I said SRK because his fan club is very protective of him and extremely vocal. But of course Aamir and Salman too...what a horrible woman she is to be bullying others either calling them B grade or calling legitimate Indian citizens 'foreigners' for being Muslim!!!

She's a pig. I hope Tapsee takes over all your brands Kangana!!!

J3601 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh I said SRK because his fan club is very protective of him and extremely vocal. But of course Aamir and Salman too...what a horrible woman she is to be bullying others either calling them B grade or calling legitimate Indian citizens 'foreigners' for being Muslim!!!

thats why i like guys like Johar.. whatever he is, atleast he doesn't give a f*k about race, religion 

Sashay01 thumbnail

How is this misinformation? Akshay might be giving up his citizenship NOW (after decades) due to public pressure but the point is, he DID consider his citizenship unimportant enough to give it up for a Western country.  Nothing will change that. 

And will you explain to me how implying Khans are foreigners fighting for Sushant?

Sashay01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yg86

She is a fighter. She is fighting for Sushant, for past all suspicious suicidal cases and upcoming suicides too. 

Her interview was all about herself. I used to be a fan and even bought into all her feminist bhashans but she is just a self serving charlatan. This comment about khans as foreigners and her bullying attitude towards Tapsee and other outsiders has sunk her in my eyes.

Poor SSR. He didnt deserve this. RIP Sushi.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

she cant call anyone b grade, i agree.............but you can call her a pig ?? that is okay ??

in that case, you are worse then her....

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought she was implying Ever changing foreigner girlfriends of khans, who can’t act but are lapped up by the public.

Sashay01 thumbnail

I'm sorry Midsummer, it was wrong of me to compare her to a pig. I agree pigs are very cute and loveable. Comment retracted. Rest still stands. She is an awful hate mongerer

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Whether one is a fan or not is different, but one thing no Indian can deny is that the Khans are Indians. Opinions differ on their acting abilities, public behaviour etc but only a lunatic will call them foreigners. Going by this logic the whole world will be from Africa. Let us all go and live there and leave the remaining continents free for plants and animals to thrive.