Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I know it's tooooo much to ask for. 🤣

Isiliye, I am keeping my expectations really low... BTW that's what I always do. 😆

And Gul still manages to disappoint you. 😉 🤣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's time to party bahen!   

Muhahahahahaha!!! 😈 😈 😈

Well, yeah... It's indeed time to party.

TBH, I kind of anticipated this when she posted her pics with Ashita at Gul's PH. But then Ashita joined Jinn and I was praying she didn't sign up for a cameo there.

Well, even I had anticipated this when you told me about those pics. Ashita has joined Jinn. So, I was praying that Niyati should not join that circus.

As far as genre is concerned, so far she has done youth, drama/romance and supernatural so a daily soap is okay. Plus, she needs to do something as she needs exposure.

Agreed... She has done youth, drama/romance and supernatural... So, a daily soap is okay. And yes, she needs exposure too...

But personally I am preparing myself for the worst considering the gul has been khilaofied by Gul in her latest endeavours.

Even I am prepared for the worst after seeing the gul that Gul has khilaoed in her latest endeavours.

For me the best outcome would be a 50-100 episodes finite show where the story is to the point. Lately even Sony has degraded their quality a bit. 🤔

Definitely... A 50-100 episodes finite show will be the best. 

Yup... Even Sony has degraded it's quality a bit although I would say that it is still much better than SP or Zee... 

Baaki, if I am able to develop interest in the show after watching the first episode or I find it interesting, only then will I continue... Else, I won't tolerate it even for Niyati.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Ah yes, how can I forget that Nightmare of a Navratri!! Ekdum basement level par thi expectations but mila ekdum.......

Khair chhodiye!! 

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Definitely... A 50-100 episodes finite show will be the best. 

Now that I am thinking, according to our standard, Jinn ka band was bajaofied within 20. 😒

I guess we'll have to pray really hard that these GAP writers get some Sadbuddhi. 😇 😇 😇

Yup... Even Sony has degraded it's quality a bit although I would say that it is still much better than SP or Zee... 

That's true!

Baaki, if I am able to develop interest in the show after watching the first episode or I find it interesting, only then will I continue... Else, I won't tolerate it even for Niyati.

Agreed. 🤗

I have 200 episodes downloaded. I can watch her as much as I want but no more bakwas.

Funny, the moment I read the article my first thought was - Please cast Shravan opposite to her. 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Ah yes, how can I forget that Nightmare of a Navratri!! Ekdum basement level par thi expectations but mila ekdum.......

Khair chhodiye!! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now that I am thinking, according to our standard, Jinn ka band was bajaofied within 20. 😒

It's band might have been bajaofied within the first 20 episodes... But I couldn't even sit through the first five!! 

To pata nahi humara kya hoga... 🤔

I guess we'll have to pray really hard that these GAP writers get some Sadbuddhi. 😇 😇 😇

Yahi kar sakte hain... Iske alawa, kuch aur to kar nahi sakte.

Agreed. 🤗

I have 200 episodes downloaded. I can watch her as much as I want but no more bakwas.

Same here... Even I have several episodes downloaded. So, if I have to watch Niyati, to un episodes main bhi dekh sakte hain...

Funny, the moment I read the article my first thought was - Please cast Shravan opposite to her. 

Cool!! 😎

You know what my wish was?? 😛

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Apt description! 😆 😆 😆

shukriya shukriya 🤗

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

exactly 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

It's band might have been bajaofied within the first 20 episodes... But I couldn't even sit through the first five!! 

😆 😆 😆

What?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

What?

My first wish was ki kaash Niyati would be playing a smart modern businesswoman kinda role... Maybe something similar to Maya. 😆