Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

shamoo

Shamoo is among the some new comers in our forum! She is the kind girl who mixes up with us easily!🤗 She is an IF- Sizzler! She is an avid Ishqbaaz fan and her profile pic too contains a pic of one of the characters from the show. She, Bucky, Alina, Bhagu discuss about the show in the Chat Club while I stay confused trying to process the new information.😆 She lives somewhere between the Middle Eastern countries I guess. She is a Shawn Mendes fan and hence we hooked them up, together. Their ship's name is ShaSha as both their names start with Sha. She isn't very fond of Camilla I guess😆 She had turned into a member of our night owl gang! She has been missing in action since some time. I wonder where is she? Hope everything is good on her side! Here's to wishing her good health today, tomorrow and forever! Hope all her wishes come true! May good bless her with his choicest blessing! Hoping you are reading this Shamoo! If yes, do come back, we all miss you! Stay safe, take care and have a happy, fun filled life ahead! Best wishes for your future endeavors!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

DushtKanya(optional)

DushtKanya's real name is Niravana. She is our forum's that is Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2's mod. She is a Viewbie but I don't know the difference between Viewbie/Coolbie/Moderator etc so I call her a mod itself😆 Her earlier profile pic was of Deepika from which I assume she is Deepika fan! She is the mod of Bollywood Forum too! Today itself I was going through some posts there and came across a post which said outsiders shouldn't cry about insiders taking their roles and the audience should stop accusing the insiders. Instead of fighting like other's she gave a savage reply telling the person not to tell her what to do👏😎🥳😆 She is a savage person. She handles our forum well and always answers our queries. She is a busy bee and many times had loads of work to do! If you are reading this I have a question for you- Do you go through each post Niravana? She is a Sushant Singh Rajput fan too! Her siggy has him smiling with 1986- Forever written and I like it!❤️ She seems to have lost interest in BW like many of us after the case! She is good and helpful person though I disagree with her username...she is a pyaarikanya not DushtKanya.🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Mohit

Mohit is Alina's husband🤣 (fictional, no offense) He is a fantastic actor and works in our serial Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2. We all love him as Shravan Malhotra and get to see new layers of Shravan because of the perfect combo of writers + Mohit. He makes acting look an effortless job. Mohit is a model mainly! He has walked the ramp for many famous brands. He has done many TV commercials like Manywar, etc. He for sure has an promising career! I was very much impressed after the party scene...he nailed that scene and made it look completely real He has also acted in a web series of Ekta Maiyya. He is a cheerful person. He speaks his mind without much worry. He was born and brought in Bhiwani, Haryana. He has a younger sister and he adores her very much. He is like Shravan in real-life too mischievous but good at heart!❤️ Since he has come to Bhopal he is in love with Mawa Jalebi!😆 He intially wanted to be a doctor based on his parents wishes and businessman on his own but turned into a model and actor and I am he did! I wish him loads of success and happiness!🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Kanikka

Kanikka Kapur is the female lead of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste. She's a nice actress and mind me her smile will take away all your worries! She plays the role of Suman Tiwari well...she makes Suman Tiwari meet real life like expectations!❤️ She slays her role! After the party scene we got to see Suman crying and her acting skills opened up...even the latest scene where she was impressed by Shravan was beautiful! She is Miss Asia 2015 and a model too! She absolutely owns pink colored clothes which only a few can do! 👏She has worked in a south Indian movie called Tippu, India's Superstar or some show like that, two music videos, etc! She has done many TV commercials and I remember seeing her in the VEET one and Santoor one! Never thought I will get to see her as a lead actress! She is a sweet and kind girl. I like her writings which she posts in her IG captions! She is among the few whose off-screen personality has me impressed and that's because her thoughts are clear and mature! 👍🏼Hoping to see new shades of Miss Tiwari via Kanikka! I hope she climbs the ladder of success soon! May she always be this happy, optimistic soul.🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

yourself

Hi this is Lavanya, Lavy as you all call me! I honestly want to thank everyone for sending me questions and making this fun! I enjoyed it a lot! 

I joined this forum in the lockdown period as I had some free time and got addicted to the people here!🤗 You all are so sweet that I never felt like leaving this forum! I honestly don't want to do it even now but balancing life is important! I am thankful to y'all for showering with me love and making me feel so special!❤️ This forum has given me countless memories to look back at and smile! I really hope the bond we made here only grows! This forum has taught me so many things that I can't even think of, it made me a writer, editor, memer, puzzle maker, written updater and what not but most importantly a better person! You all inspire me to be a better version of myself by learning from y'all!🤗 I can't be grateful for anything in 2020 as much as I can be for this small family! I know I should have told you all earlier but today was my last active day in the forum! Last time I told you all about this you all started getting sad and I didn't want you'll to be sad again!😳 I know I asked for permission of 2 Threads from our mod but it ain't a big task....I will handle it! Will peep in the forum once in a while but won't be able to reply and like messages as it takes a huge amount of time and sadly life is a long journey but the time is limited! Apologies if I ever hurt you trust me I had no intention to! My good wishes are with you all! Go and make me proud! Also take care of our chhotu forum! Stay Safe! Adios! 

Warm regards,

Soon to be Blue Moon!😆

P.S- Won't be able to reply to all replies but remember my PM box is always open!😳

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Meena

Meena is among the two vm makers of our forum! She is a nice girl with abundant talent❤️ I am sure she has created more than 25 vms!👏 That's a huge number. Nowadays she treats us everyday with her beautiful vms and we all truly enjoy it She has a bad timing for chatting, she always comes when no one is present here😆 She is the eldest in our forum in terms of posts, the only IF-Achiever in our forum! Her fav colour is purple and her previous dp had beautiful purple flowers. She is Kathak dancer(I hope I am not wrong) She earlier supported Mohina but now she has joint Team Isa where they don't accept Mohina😭 She and Isa belong to neighboring states I believe. She writes beautiful analysis of epis and is more of a Suman fan I guess. She likes speaking in Bhopali accent and enjoys Shrunty scenes a lot! She hasn't revealed about any of her celebrity crushes or I will hook her up too😆 She has traveled more than 100+ countries. She is among the initial members of our forum along with Mishti! I hope she enjoys her life and all her wishes fulfilled! Stay safe and take care! Good wishes to you!🤗

And what about my number of posts 🤣What is my rank? 

priya185 thumbnail

Priya

Priya is a sweet friend! She is among the best editors of our forum!❤️ She makes fabulous siggies, edits on SuVan! You should check her work in the creation gallery! Priya is a huge Harshad fan, and her profile pic speaks about it! The first vm she ever made too was on Harshad. Priya is a Deepika, Sushant fan too! She watches many movies and hence knows about them. She has her own creation gallery and regularly uploads creations there! She brings in news from all corners of the world on our Chat Club.She is also a member of our Night Owl Gang. She even promoted me in Thug's Sheeple game😆 and I will always remain thankful to her for it!❤️ Priya is also active in many other forums because of which she has friends all over IF! She was among the finalists in Wildest Dreams Sheeple contest! She has been able to meet many celebrities in her life. She has the won the Fairyland creator award in our forum many times! I hope all her dreams are fulfilled. May god always showers his choicest blessing on her. I wish her a happy and fun journey in life. Stay happy and take care!🤗

Thanks for this incredibly sweet message, tight hugs to you 🤗

priya185 thumbnail

yourself

Hi this is Lavanya, Lavy as you all call me! I honestly want to thank everyone for sending me questions and making this fun! I enjoyed it a lot! 

I joined this forum in the lockdown period as I had some free time and got addicted to the people here!🤗 You all are so sweet that I never felt like leaving this forum! I honestly don't want to do it even now but balancing life is important! I am thankful to y'all for showering with me love and making me feel so special!❤️ This forum has given me countless memories to look back at and smile! I really hope the bond we made here only grows! This forum has taught me so many things that I can't even think of, it made me a writer, editor, memer, puzzle maker, written updater and what not but most importantly a better person! You all inspire me to be a better version of myself by learning from y'all!🤗 I can't be grateful for anything in 2020 as much as I can be for this small family! I know I should have told you all earlier but today was my last active day in the forum! Last time I told you all about this you all started getting sad and I didn't want you'll to be sad again!😳 I know I asked for permission of 2 Threads from our mod but it ain't a big task....I will handle it! Will peep in the forum once in a while but won't be able to reply and like messages as it takes a huge amount of time and sadly life is a long journey but the time is limited! Apologies if I ever hurt you trust me I had no intention to! My good wishes are with you all! Go and make me proud! Also take care of our chhotu forum! Stay Safe! Adios! 

Warm regards,

Soon to be Blue Moon!😆

P.S- Won't be able to reply to all replies but remember my PM box is always open!😳

Lavy you made us emotional. You are right this is like a small family and I hope we are always friends touchwood. It goes without saying that we will miss you❤️🤗

I hope we meet soon🤗

Will you be able to do the poker game? 

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

You really made us emotional gurl! I pray you would achieve success in your life, be the happy always. Wish all the better things for you. And thanks for the kind words! You'll really hold a place in my heart forever🤗❤️

Wish we'd meet in some other forums! 🤗❤️ 

Isabel thumbnail

No worry.........How are you doing? I stopped by today to say you, folks, hello! How is EDKV2 coming along?