opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

When was it even normal ? 

Continued to love.

When he married komo out of majboori

When she married bajaj out if majboori 

When sonalika started living as anurags wife and pre was out of his life out of majboori

When anurag threw her down the bridge. Out of.majboori.

What's so great in continuing to love like this ? When all this could have been avoided easily provided they decide to fight for their "love" .  The last one broke the last thread of patience in me. I take selfish obsessive love over majboori love anyday.

Mr. Bajaj continues to love pre when he knows she has not got a closure from anurag, n that's why he let her go to india...he divorced her so that she marries anurag... his love is not half as appalling  as anupre love. If he tried to get what he desires what's wrong in it ? Everyone does. If she still wants to be with howrah hero , I am sure he wont stop her. 

I wish i could Give you infinity likes for this post .. Anu pre kay peyar mai more than love always CV focused on their majburi where both of them accepted the loss without fighting .. like they easily accepted their fate.. agar kismat milay toh mile nei toh jane do .. hina komo track pe prerna and Swiss track pe anurag did some koshish to get back but in a wrong way. jis waqt undono ko ladna chiye tha destiny kay against us time  they let it be.. but jab dusra koi jindagi mai ayee toh uska ghar todo .. na khud khush honge na dusre ko hone denge .. that is Anu pre ka peyar ka main gist  if i summarize the whole 2 years in short . 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I wish i could Give you infinity likes for this post .. Anu pre kay peyar mai more than love always CV focused on their majburi where both of them accepted the loss without fighting .. like they easily accepted their fate.. agar kismat milay toh mile nei toh jane do .. hina komo track pe prerna and Swiss track pe anurag did some koshish to get back but in a wrong way. jis waqt undono ko ladna chiye tha destiny kay against us time  they let it be.. but jab dusra koi jindagi mai ayee toh uska ghar todo .. na khud khush honge na dusre ko hone denge .. that is Anu pre ka peyar ka main gist  if i summarize the whole 2 years in short . 

Ditto..dont tell me a triangle or quadrilateral love story cannot be written with smart leads ...majboori ke alawa koi excuse hi nai hai writers ke paas and how easily everyone turns majboor...yes sometimes everyone can br majboor but there has to be a justification n they just need to.cover all possibilities . 

Businessman of the year turns Barbad in 1 week in 1 project by a lame businesswoman of the year who btw is incapable of anythin on the own wits, someone or the other is helping her in the background without her knowledge bec these men cant help but love her. 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anurag is a spineless man even OG Anurag I never like much either. Mr. Bajaj was always the better character with all his flaws, Anurag has a woman dominating him why couldn't he play the same game with Komo like he did with Prerna by pushing her off the bridge instead? He could kill sweet innocent Prerna to protect her but couldn't kill murder Komolika to be with Prerna and Sneha? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

hi suta πŸ€—how are you dear? tussi tum great ho..watching this serial and updating us....hows life?

Nai  great  hon wali  koi  gal  nai ... I hope e serial chheti  khatm  ho te peecha chootey πŸ™πŸ™

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago