Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I don't think he meant he would be quitting quitting, I think he insinuated that he will be very selective such as doing projects with a good message. Basically, something like KAM3 and I am assuming maybe projects that won't require too much physical proximity so a show like Ishqiya would no longer cut it for him. An Eid telefilm is safe.

I could be entirely wrong and he changed his mind because it's his job. I recall he did say he will focus on business/fashion line. That would make him good money anyways so acting will no longer need to be his full time job.

Well . This is his tweet:

And I am confused , because he mentioned doing another work..as you mentioned. Did he fail in his buisness ?😕

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I was referring to his interviews. It sounded like he would be open to some projects. As for his business, nothing like that, it's a new venture he is planning.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

yup.bht achy hoty hain.whenever koi problem mein hita hai uski immediately help karty hain.pakistani and other countries ky citizens ky sath friendly hoty hain.here Bangladeshi bhi hoty hain.sorry to say but woh bht rude hoty hai especially Pakistanis ky sath.

Han mainy suna Hai.. Due to I guess fall of east Pakistan may b 

Khair 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

Well . This is his tweet:

And I am confused , because he mentioned doing another work..as you mentioned. Did he fail in his buisness ?😕

Heared he is opening own boutique

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

Han mainy suna Hai.. Due to I guess fall of east Pakistan may b 

Khair 

maybe yehi reason ho ga.

awida thumbnail

Also I don't understand how Feroze and Hamza Ali Abbasi although quit showbiz for religious reasons, still post their pics with their wives who don't wear hijab. ðŸ˜•I don't say that the should forced their wives to wear it.. but at least don't post their pics.🤔

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Feroz always said he will be open to projects relevant to his thoughts and beliefs. Eid telefilm will very much have a good message so he is doing it. 

Ishqkiya is ending in some weeks and kam3 shooting should he over soon too. 

awida thumbnail

Cast is of HUM tv (except Feroze) but it is a Geo telefilm.😕

Edited by awida - 3 years ago