Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just read the book on the life of doc. I am not promoting anything so I won't name the book but I don't know what made me search for the ebook last week. I wasn't close to her or anything. My interactions with her were limited to the one liners I wrote on her Ff. 

Her life reads as if it was a FF written on ktlk. Mercifully there was no Mallika. It was lovely to read but all the romance in it was tempered by the knowledge that there is sadness in the story. 

Lovely old school romance, family opposition and then wedding ðŸ˜Ši didn't know most of the Bollywood romantic songs that were written on the love letters doc received but they seemed so apt 

It felt good that real life Ashni were better than the ones we saw on screen. Better behaved and far more sensible. 

The scenes where doc talks to her husband about ktlk were hilarious. 

The part that really disturbed me was the one where a young female relative had to endure violence at the hands of her husband. 

The story was so sweet. It is sad indeed that there was a tragedy in it, but then without it the story would never have been told. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey...😊

Which book you are talking about ?

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi05

Hey...😊

Which book you are talking about ?

Doc,'s friend's wife wrote a book on her some years ago. 

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes I heard about it but never had guts to read it knowing the end..

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Yes I heard about it but never had guts to read it knowing the end..

It is nice to read. Doc led a good but short life. Her love story is lovely. The only thing that bothered me was her untimely demise. It took me so much time to find the guts to read it. 

Anjani9 thumbnail

Doc's friend had come and met few of us face to face....she traveled to Hyd and Bangalore, I heard about story through her......

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Doc's friend had come and met few of us face to face....she traveled to Hyd and Bangalore, I heard about story through her......

You seem to know a lot of people Anjani. I want to meet Mudraji and Sujatha Rao . Don't know how to contact them.. Lucky you.. You could put a face to many names. 

Anjani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

You seem to know a lot of people Anjani. I want to meet Mudraji and Sujatha Rao . Don't know how to contact them.. Lucky you.. You could put a face to many names. 

Mudraji was offline for few years now and we are worried for her but not able to contact her....

Sujatha Rao is not active on this Forum, may be she is on other forums...