Posted: 3 years ago

This says whaat I don't want to see and accept. ๐Ÿ™„

MishtiNew thumbnail

Perfect. In one word, perfect montage. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

And thanks to SP for the first time hi sahi they are making promotion and giving Recognition of Mr Bajaj's Underrated love.. now it is upto prerna for whom she will fall on? watching bajaj's unconditional love for her will it  make prerna for falling second time in love with Mr bajaj or again she will go to anurag's howrah bridge wala  dhakka love . CV is now focusing on love Triangle complexity  more than the revenge which they should do way before. trio will have their own story to nivaou their peyar .. trio will have their separate journey in love route. n thx cv for this mercy for promoting Mr Bajaj's love jo unhe bohot pehele sei karna chiye tha . jo hai asli kasautii.. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Obviously Mr Bajajs love is more relatable he set Pre free but was there when she needed someone and has been arnd helping her grow ...hasnt got much in return but that hasnt pushed him away from her or has made him push her away from him. Probably some sort of genuine emotion attachment feel there atleast.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RD-

Obviously Mr Bajajs love is more relatable he set Pre free but was there when she needed someone and has been arnd helping her grow ...hasnt got much in return but that hasnt pushed him away from her or has made him push her away from him. Probably some sort of genuine emotion attachment feel there atleast.

Love that empowers and elevates. โค๏ธ

gees thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

https://twitter.com/StarPlus/status/1284057702839152641

i just love the quote.. also dupatta is now between Prerish ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

What an observation...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Whose expression of love do you relate with-MrRishabhBajaj undoubtedly. He might be cruel to the world or say villain but when it comes to his love he is extremely protective and possessive in a good way. His love is unconditional and filled with silent hidden feelings for prerna. He donโ€™t force on her nor let anyone insult prerna. Her dignity matters to him more then his own thatโ€™s one hell of a lover he is.  He respects her, honors her, give her all kind of freedoms she needs. Whatโ€™s important between them is into not Me itโ€™s We as a team/partner. When she is in big trouble MrRB is always there always will be. Most important, their love is not like teenage love their love has dept, understanding, intensity, togetherness, and have their back for each other. 

ps the dupatta is one bajaj side now and the end of dupatta is blowing toward MrRB. ๐Ÿฅณ

itzAagna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't want to sound negative but doesn't the laal dupatta look like separating Bajaj & Prerna like Bajaj on one side and Anurag Prerna on the other. I too had had this happy thought at first that dupatta is towards Bajaj but then this observation striked. ๐Ÿ™

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: itzAagna

I don't want to sound negative but doesn't the laal dupatta look like separating Bajaj & Prerna like Bajaj on one side and Anurag Prerna on the other. I too had had this happy thought at first that dupatta is towards Bajaj but then this observation striked. ๐Ÿ™

For kzk dupatta means sign of love.. for the first time sp is using lal dupatta for bajaj back to back for 3 montage.. in first montage he was under the dupatta with prerna.. yesterday's montage dupatta's next part was bajaj's side , kinda looking like on bajaj's hand.. and today Dupatta's sign for prerish ...  means abka peyar is tarafse bhi hoga.. i tried to think like that .. ha duara meaning bhi ho sakte hai . .bhaise prerish ek hayi kaha sahi maine mai .. toh alag keya honge