Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

How did i not think of this movie. It was just fabulous. Tabu rocked the role 

I have heard some people say that Tabu gives the same expression. Tabu is one actress that doesn't need to go OTT to convey the emotions that her character is going through. That is actually a gift. I was going to post her scene for Virasat where she starts singing for Pooja Bhatra. But I couldn't find it. I will post this one instead. No other actress would be able to capture the innocence, purity, humility and good heartedness of a poor village belle like this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tZpamVzblU&t=60s

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/DqxIFvsLcRQ

Seeing madhuri in anjaam I was so fascinated firstly at the way she danced and looked so beautiful then her amazing portrayal as Shivani her acting was so awesome I immediately became a fan.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

I came to know very recently that BTS is a band. i used to think it as Behind the scene and wasn't able to relate the sentence it was used in

Lol yeah a lot of Bolly celebrities mistakenly tagged BTS while posting behind the scenes videos ðŸ˜† .

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What a scene. I found her at fault for just one thing that she kept it secret from her husband. haven't seen this movie but I am damn sure this must have been a flop coz it might hurt a lot of egos

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What a scene. I found her at fault for just one thing that she kept it secret from her husband. haven't seen this movie but I am damn sure this must have been a flop coz it might hurt a lot of egos

It did reasonably well. Was shocked to know that Mahesh Manjarekar made this movie 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

It did reasonably well. Was shocked to know that Mahesh Manjarekar made this movie 

I liked Virudh but he seems to have lost his touch. He plays really creepy characters as an actor too. I used to be scared of him 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Does he have some history or what?

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Does he have some history or what?

Nothing like that. Most of his movies are not even one time watch. Astitva, however is a spectacular movie