Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 16 Jul 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode begins with Anurag lying on the bed in his own room, with a bandage on his head , confronted by Kom. She questions him how he met Pre and how come the north keep meeting so frequently ??

Did he know what she told her ?? 
Anu looks tired as he asks her what did she say ?? 
Kom is about to blurt out  that Pre loved him but she tops herself .. she decides it’s better Anu remains in the dark about Pre otherwise it will be difficult for her to keep him to herself in this forced marriage after him knowing about Pre loving him. 
As Kom keeps pestering him for answers , why n how he met Pre , he not only does not give her the answers but outs ear plugs n pretends he was hearing her very well . 
Finally he just blurts out. Good night, fakes about a headache n goes back to sleep ...as soon as she leaves the room he sneaks out of the house . 
Frustrated by his behaviour Kom goes out of the room into the hall n finds Moh Mol having an argument . 
Kom asks Mol where was Anu , he lies that  Anu had left the House to meet Sudeep . Kom feels happy about the fact Anu went to meet Sudeep .
Mol tells Moh that she better remember she was married to mol n not to Kom . Moh keeps shouting at Him but she remained quiet before Komo !!
MoMo have an argument , Mol finally declares Moh Kom we’re suited for eachother ideally , they were a Ram milaye Jodi , and walks  away . 

Letter MoNi share their frustrations .Moh states they had to remain scared of Komo in this Basu badi these days because Kom owned their entire house n properties n business .  Niv states she should hook a rich guy , marry him m leave this house . Moh taunts that she should never have married that “bhikhari” Anupam. Had it not been for Anu, Mol’s support Moh would have thrown him out long back .

Moh asks Niv if she knew where Anu had gone . Niv ldecli es n walks away .

Anu is seen meeting Sudeep in the car , Sudeep tells Anu that there was no need to thank him, little did he know what situation he was leading himself into !!Sudeep states that he would never have agreed to Pre’s proposal if Anunhad not forced Sudeep to agree , giving him the “dosti ka Vaasa” 

Pre is going some where she recollects her meeting with the sweet girl .

A FB scene of Pre meeting Sneha and receiving a heart balloon from the sweet girl And smiling . FB ends 
At market place Sneha is at her mother’s flower shop and demanding some money as she wa a hungry n wanted to eat “Jhaal Muri” Her mother asks her to take some from a certain hidden box . Soon Sneha realises that the box was locked . She gets frustrated with hunger n is upset.
next moments Pre notices this girl siting in the flower shop n looking unhappy .  Pre asks driver to stop the car, she calls out to the sweet girl, Sneha jumps with happiness on seeing the same sweet lady . She states she was sad because she was hungry n could not access to her money as box was locked by Maasi . She wanted to eat Jhaal Muri .

Pre offers the girl a note (probably a hundred ) Sneha declines . But Pre insists she accept it, if she had been her real daughter she would have accepted it any ways . Sneha then asks Pre to wait while she got he Jhaal Muri . Pre feels she was going to get late for her meeting .

In Komo’s room she meets Ronit , he boasts about being the CEO and handling so many matters, Kom states Anu must be feeling better because he was meeting Sudeep . She feels Anu was guilty for betraying Kom and he was trying to please her. Ron replies that till date he had never ever seen Anu doing anything for Kom . But she states that she controlled him n everything in Basu mansion . She was pleased to see Anu faking to be happy and faking to be a couple with Kom just to please her, what more did she want ? Ron advises Di not to be so hopeful and happy over Anu . Kom boasts of her control over Anu. 

Sneha happily walks on the road unmindful of speeding traffic . 
Anu is seen Walking on the road after his meeting with Sudeep , he notices the sweet girl Walking On the road unmindful of a speeding vehicle coming her way . Anu runs n saves her from getting run over , she lovingly checks out the girl for any injuries . They notice blood on her hand and she tells him that it was his blood . Anu then realises his head wound was bleeding . He asks the girl to walk carefully . They share a moment of Unknown bonding and Affections .

They reluctantly part n go their own ways .

Next moment Anu spots Pre walking into a cafetaria . He decides to join her at the table . He seats opposite her uninvited , he orders  coffee for both of them , a sweet one for Pre n an unsweetened one for himself .
Pre remains non challant  as Anu seats opposite her , she hands him a folder , asking him to check it out n sign it . Anu is  not bothered , she states that one sign will destroy him, This was her  proposal to convert her residential land into Commercial one and she will get few Shops opened for business, she tells him that she was  going to hurt him exactly the same why he did to her 8 yrs back .

Anu reads the legal document n is worried n scared . She sips her coffee and watches Anu feeling this way . Pre loves staring at him . Pre then Shares how pleased she feels watching Anu go through the same pain, and he must apologise for being nasty to her . Anu retorts back that she was mistaken if she though he would apologise n confess his mistakes n fall at her feet seeking forgiveness . He was the one to throw Pre off that bridge and he  refuses to apologise .

precap

Sneha tells Pre that Maasi knew where her mother was , but she has not revealed to her yet. She will reveal when the time comes . 

Pre tells Sneha that she derived a lot of pleasure in seeing him hurt .

Anu tells Sudeep that he feels happy that Pre was doing exactly as he had wanted her to . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ram Milaye Jodi 🤣

I am Suprised Bajaj is still a side character even after replacement I thought they would've given KP the central stage for awhile.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Ram Milaye Jodi 🤣

I am Suprised Bajaj is still a side character even after replacement I thought they would've given KP the central stage for awhile.

I think the episodes are going as per shooting patterns. Some episode bajajs and sharmas and some basus and all.

Atleats for now they are consistent on showing bajaj actually coming to mumbai from out side india not from Pune 😆 so some gap between his arrival 😃

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

I think the episodes are going as per shooting patterns. Some episode bajajs and sharmas and some basus and all.

Atleats for now they are consistent on showing bajaj actually coming to mumbai from out side india not from Pune 😆 so some gap between his arrival 😃

OMG🤣🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ram Milaye Jodi 🤣

I missed Bajju today !! He was not shown at all !! Was he flying all day in order to reach Kolkata ?

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No idea but the past 2 episodes been decent with family drama, leads interaction and villains in action. My most favorite character Ronit is here 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

No idea but the past 2 episodes been decent with family drama, leads interaction and villains in action. My most favorite character Ronit is here 

Ronit and molly 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Decent episode...much better than the first two . Today's AnuPre scene was ok..better compared to the first one. Guess I am getting used to BDs😕. Plus the scene didn't look random like the first one.

Anu-Kom's nok-jhok are not funny🤔In case the makers have forgotten, Komolika is a murderer and the reason why Anurag lost Prerna and Sneha.🤔

For the first time, I felt happy seeing Ronit.😆 Ronit, Moloy, thornbird all back...Felt like KZK today😆 

The child actor who plays Sneha is nice but Parth and Erica do not look convincing as the parents of an 8/10 year old

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Saw the episode but essence of background music is missing.... Want that old music back as it adds aesthetic touvh...

Ronit is back and he has inproved in acting ...tehrraaav hai abb..

Komolika was better today .. Yesterday she was OTT today she is decent in acting

Moloy 😆 he no more looks funny to me .it was forced comedy scene which dint go well with me... As usual BD of moloy

And prerna was good but this prerna totally reject for me...

Anurag 😂😂why you put so much effort when other characters are taking so lightly 

It was good and actor be good

Cp and onu scene was convincing as papa beti but onu is too young to be papa for the kid...

An average episode shot good without old music

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Decent episode...much better than the first two . Today's AnuPre scene was ok..better compared to the first one. Guess I am getting used to BDs😕. Plus the scene didn't look random like the first one.

Anu-Kom's nok-jhok are not funny🤔In case the makers have forgotten, Komolika is a murderer and the reason why Anurag lost Prerna and Sneha.🤔

For the first time, I felt happy seeing Ronit.😆 Ronit, Moloy, thornbird all back...Felt like KZK today😆 

The child actor who plays Sneha is nice but Parth and Erica do not look convincing as the parents of an 8/10 year old

Have not yet watched the episode.

So today episode was good to watch?

At last thank you suta for giving the written update of today's episode 👍