tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

These two keep getting their articles published speaking about their personal lives. Who is interested in knowing them ?😆 She is TV actress and he is sushmita s brother. They update great pics on Instagram but that's it. This is just too much. Everytime an article pops up one should read comments where people are asking who wants to know about them ? It's so funny these celebs try to make it like they are huge stars and people are interested in knowing about them. From yesterday I m coming across their articles continuously on various social media platforms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

From yesterday?? NO these articles are from coming from the time they got married 😂

Seriously even I was wondering who are they I mean itne toh mainstream tv actors ke nahi aate kaun hai inke on off shaadi mein interested ki itne news hai [LOL]

Edited by TeluguChokri - 3 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Most nautanki couple ever 😵. Sushmita must be cringing every time this couple makes news.

It all started when they got married last year. Maybe they enjoyed the attention too much and just 2 months into their marriage they unfollowed each other on social media. ðŸ¤”

Every time they fight they make news so they're just trying to hog all the limelight.

They deleted each other's pictures once

the actress removed her husband's name on Insta

This Rajeev guy left her and moved to another city

Never ending saga.. didn't even know this couple before and now every few months they're making headlines..Such sad times we're living in 

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am so sorry to say this but i am not even surprised. They were cringe from day one. The PDA was so annoying & now releasing articles and making a mockery in public shows how immature & attention seeking these two are. I pity Sush. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This Rajeev guy has been approached for Big Boss 14 or so i read...

Chalo kuch to faida hua yeh sab nautanki ka.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago