Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Dino morea is paired opposite Drashti dhami in nikkhil"s next moghuls.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I thought Dino was handsome. But rarely was I flawed by a performance. Same goes for Drashti Dhami. I think she has a pair of gorgeous eyes and a great figure. Her face tends to get a little chubby. But her work in DMG remains her best. When she switched to the main lead her work quality started declining. I am not sure if its the long hours or scripts and characterizations are always changing last minute on tv due to rating but if they are giving outsiders a chance. Then I will give this movie a chance. 

Watch: Dino Morea nails the #BottleCapChallenge | Hindi Movie News ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dino Morea Paired Opposite Drashti Dhami in 'Moghuls'

Moghuls is a screen adaptation of Alex Rutherford’s six-volume historical fiction novel, Empire of the Moghul, which starts with Babur and ends with the reign of Aurangzeb. The series will premiere on Hotstar.

July 14, 2020 1:12 PM

Kunal KothariView Profile

It might have been just over a few days since Nikkhil Advani's upcoming show, Moghuls has been in the news but is has now easily become the talk-of-the-town, mostly because it stars telly favorite Drashti Dhami making her digital debut.It was earlier reported that actor Ronit Roy is roped in to play the role of Babur while Shabana Azmi will be playing the role of his grandmother, Esan Daulat. 

However, it is now being said that Ronit Roy won't be playing Babur anymore but actor Kunal Kapoor, who we still best remember from Rang De Basanti will now be playing the character. Dhami has been confirmed to play the role of Khanzada Begum which was earlier supposed to be played by Dia Mirza.

And now, reports have come in that actor Dino Morea has been roped in to play the antagonist in the show and will actually be paired opposite Dhami in the show. Moghuls is a screen adaptation of Alex Rutherford’s six-volume historical fiction novel, Empire of the Moghul, which starts with Babur and ends with the reign of Aurangzeb. The series will premiere on Hotstar.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dino has got excellent role that of a uzbeg war lord who defeats barbar and carries of his sister as his trophy slave cum wife 

Drasti is babars sister kanzada i guess

I think this Dinos role of uzbeg war lord suits ranveer singh 

In Padmavaat, khilji was dressed less like a sultan and more like a uzbeg war lord 

Both actors do not have depth to play such complex roles

Wonder whose playing Babar - kunal kapoor 

Actually this story is fit for silver screen in theatres not for OTT or small screen at all 

Its a powerful real life story 

If anyone has read Empire of mughals books they will understand - Babar had a life more exciting than any movie or story book. I think only Ghenghis khans life was more complicated and exciting than Babars. And i have read many history figures lives across continents. Ghenghis Khan and Babar had most terrible and exciting lives

I feel only two people can justify this role - One is Ranveer Singh second late Amjad Khan

Do read the books if you can Babars life book is best than Humayuns rest all are so so  

Edited by myviewprem - 3 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is not movie though.. it’s a web series 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wasn't kanzada the elder one and babur the younger???🤔 Kunal would look old here

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I thought Dino was handsome. But rarely was I flawed by a performance. Same goes for Drashti Dhami. I think she has a pair of gorgeous eyes and a great figure. Her face tends to get a little chubby. But her work in DMG remains her best. When she switched to the main lead her work quality started declining. I am not sure if its the long hours or scripts and characterizations are always changing last minute on tv due to rating but if they are giving outsiders a chance. Then I will give this movie a chance. 

Watch: Dino Morea nails the #BottleCapChallenge | Hindi Movie News ...

I think its web series not movie.Well wonder how will drashti speak urdu becoz as far i know she is not that good in hindi too

Kunal kapoor is playing barbur but i think barbur was younger than her sister.Drashti doesn't look that old to play elder sister 😊

flipfl0p thumbnail

There must be many more characters. Drishti does not seem to be the main lead.

^^Obviously it is about whole mughal empire starting from babur to Aurangzeb.This web series will be having seasons.Drashti is playing important role of Khanzada begum who was elder sister of barbur.She was first lady of Empire after babur death.

Edited by TheMockingBird - 3 years ago

They have changed whole cast what happened 

TellyChakkar has learned that there is alteration in the star cast. The role of Babur will not be played by Ronit Roy but by Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor who is still re-called for his stint in Rang De Basanti. Dia Mirza is out and now Drashti Dhami is locked to portray Khanzada’s role.

Moghuls will be launched on OTT platform Hotstar.