hello guyz i am back

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Its been a long that I am writing something, firstly I would like to tell you that I am super happy to get our show back. we are now able to watch the fresh episodes which give great pleasure to me.  I just finished watching today's episode and I must say Raabta is back. so without wasting time let me tell you what is my opinion about today's episode

High points - Kalma, as usual, was extremely stubborn in today's episode, but what I really like was the fact that even though they were quarreling, at least these two have expressed verbally what they were feeling. Malhar as a husband and Kalyani as a mother was right in their points. Malhar's decision to abort her child definitely has created a hitch in her mind and as a mother, she is now more vulnerable . It is quite obvious that only a reality check and some solid proof against Trilok will make Kalyani doubt him. Apparently  Trilok is playing very well as he knew that taking a dig with ACP Rane's wife will be a  tough task . He clearly is putting up two different images in front of the couple . He has never shown any obscene behavior to Kalyani, then why she will mistrust him as he is the only ray of hope for her. Asking a lady to become his helpless child 's nanny is not at all vulgar. At the same time, He from day one has shown a dirty mind of himself to Malhar, Any husband quite naturally would protect his wife from such a pervert. Trilok is also taking advantage of the child being mute . The poor little kid cannot speak, either due to any illness or due to severe fear, As soon her real mother will return, things will get cleared.  I really hope she will be an eye-opener for Kalyani, not a complication for Malhar

Kalma for the umpteenth time is such a couple who does not need any formal stamp , their actions are enough eloquent to show how much they love each other.NO WORDS FOR THE SHOWER SCENE.Kalyani is a liar , this couple has been controlling their burning desire for a long time ,soon they will give in,I just hope Kalma figures out Trilok's plan very soon because  Malhar had started doing his part as a cop and I am sure Suhana soon will be instrumental to be his one of the strongest lead to expose Trilok.

Finally today, it once again proved Sarthak is innocent but soon will be put in the acid test as  Anu will no more trust him and misjudge him as a guilty, and soon it will turn out that there is definitely something more behind this medicine fiasco.

Overall the fresh episode was crisp and gripping, and I really hope they will maintain the pace and resolve the issue without dragging it unnecessarily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Welcome back titu and not to say you are back with a bang exactly as our kalma

Each word is true about the episode.

Mere badi behna 

Swagath he apke phirse.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Ksisin hai gayu.  Thank u.

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hey welcome....

Even I was away but ab hamare kalma aa gye hai to hume bhi aana padega 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Mei iss halath mei toh bas yehi keh sakthi hu di

Aaj abhi thik he kal ka patha nahi. Hamare yeha kam the corona ki thandav but aaj kal humare bhi cases bad rahi he and haalth hath se nikalne vaale he aise mode pe he state mei. Phir bhi as of now ok.

Aapke har ek baath sahi he di. Things are intriguing and fast paced as of now so I hope it continues to be so. One thing is sure kalayni will be governess and she will stay in AN only anan jana hi hoga in triloks place so that issue solved

And that shower scene you point is exactly right. Kalayni is not what she pretends she behaved like a woman like a wife in today's shower scenes where mostly we have either scene kallu making malhars moments popat ya phir being ignorant about her on feelings. Uska side well bahar aaya today as though not kalayni audeince are well aware of that side of Malhar. As I said in by review post ladthe jhahadtghe he duniya ke saamne and raaste alag alag ka rat laga rahi he par pati ko badhava de rahi the aaj madam. Filimy heroine ko aise halath mein unhe dhakka marthe khari khoti sunana chahiye tha na🤣

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 3 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome back Titli. 

Yes, the episode had a good pace. 

Trilok has got a good idea of how to rile up Malhar and also knows Kalyani's behaviour well. 

Guess he has really done his homework. 

I really hope that this time they show Malhar's investigation to be fruitful. I really don't want Kalyani to solve this mystery. He should be given a fair chance of proving his mettle. 

Let's see.. how it goes and just hope it doesn't drag on for long. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail

i just dont want leap to happen. Nishant ko.guddan chodna para. And story ka kachra ho gaya hai. Raabta is back with good hold. They must introduce Trilok "s real wife and atleast they must reveal to audience  that why Trilok has put up this fake story of Divya "s look alike.We will manage without arzan. We did it. But they must bring leap. Bringing leap is no good solution to the story.We throughouly believe that Sehreem is best and no one can replace them.So i really want not to have any leap in the show.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Di no confirmed news came actors bhi nahi kaha kuch.

I strongly believe that news is beacuse suhana is being played by a bigger girls.

As of now no leap log believe bhi nahi kar rahi iss baath.

Tellychakkar itne bharaosedaar bhi nahi he

Once at baapjis entry they wrote that he is khoon ka pyaasa of Malhar 

Then they told there will be attack on malhar on the medal recieving ceremony by someone 

Nothing of those sort happened.

None seems to be bothered about the news.

Don't worry as of now no leap.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

They even reported leap in yrkkh barrister and choti sardarni

But none of the shows are taking leaps 

The child artists are taken back with permission and extra protection measures

Ab basic thing ye socho

If leap exists it means new moksh

No follow up news came about the further story after leap

Moksh is an important charechter if they had a leap planned we are sureley to be reported about the child artists who will be playing the charechter of moksh that too when they said leap in July itself moksh ka toh chunav huva hoga and uss bache ne shoot shuru ki hogi na but nahi no such news where iwmbuzz clearly breported the name of artists replacing suhana post lock dowm

No such news has come

Aisa ho hi nahi saktha if a new kid shoots for moksh they will not get khabar of it.beacuse moksh is the important charechter and they will not take random kid but selected artists for the rolw

No kid is set to enter raabta as per the source 

Iwmbuzz which always writes the correct news about the raabta has not till now even mentioned a leap

I think they saw suhana sudden change from 5 year to 12 year old they reported a leap.

Even sbd sbb sbs and othe rportals who went to take BTS never mentioned it even i

It was written that news is not confirmed by cast or crew.

And Reem won't agree as far as I see and if she was quitting the news would have come by now

Last time issi tellychakkar me Reem ka quitting ka itna bawal machaya ki kya hi kahu khud Reem ko live aana pada .ye logone ye bhi kaha ki Reem and production ke ladayi huyi even her father gave statements na.

At this point where trp is important they won't take the risk of changing the female lead just for the sake of adjusting the kids charechter

So don't worry 99% it is fake

Let's only worry about it if a news about a little boy entering raabta arrives.

Titu di aapn uthne surley kyom bol rahi kisine confirm ki he kya. Tellychakkar ne bhi sirf vo ek hi news di thi uske baad vo log reported many offscreen mastis of kalma but nowwhere from that mentioned any leap in the show 

Aap itne sure he so kuch huva kisne confirm ki kya please tell if so.

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail

My assumption -

Trilok soon will find out the bugging device in the doll"s body and he will refuse to be a donor. Kalyani will b helpless and shocked. A mysterious  lady will warn her not to get involved with Trilok as her life will b in danger. Later Kalyani will blurt out about this  lady to Malhar. I hope soon she gets to see the real face of Trilok. Now i doubt even Trilok is a donor or not.  Why dont Kalyani ask for a medical examination  of Trilok?

Edited by pyaar2012 - 3 years ago