Their Tashan!!!

Kuttisri thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I Have Started watching the Show Qurbaan Hua few days back and I must say I'm Loving it..πŸ₯³The Story Title was apt To the Show.. 

And Uff Karan, What to Say about him..I haven't seen His previous shows But I knew His acting skills we're Fantastic and In Qurbaan Hua His acting was Literally Mindblowing 😍 and his chemistry With Pratibha so far Is just FIREEE πŸ”₯ their Hate-love Story is going to be the Most passionate One in the show.. And The TASHAN Between #Neehat Is 😍😍😍😍😍😍☺️☺️ 

Loved The Role Saraswati, and the One who played the role was beautiful ( I don't know her Name tho ) That Brother sister bond between Neel and Saras was pure and Blissful one.. I was so disappointed when I had seen Her Die in the show as I didn't see the promo before πŸ˜” but that was the turning point of the story!! and This Aleekh πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ Once Chahat Proves That Aaleekh is the One who is behind Her Death, Neel will Murder him Brutally πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ

And I'm looking forward to the show  

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allexfaraday thumbnail

Yes luv qurbaan hua both Neel and chahat are awesome. I also like other pair NAVELI and ALEK both have been doing fantastic acting and bring twist in the serial. I don't know the actual name of NAVELI she is very sexy and impressive. 

Can anyone let me know the original name of NAVELI? NAVELI is awesome yaar mind-blowing performance.

Edited by allexfaraday - 3 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The promo's drew me.

I've seen Karan so I'm aware he's a good actor. Pratibha is growing on me - their chemistry isπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Can't wait to see how their love story will unfold.☺️

I like how each character is getting their due screen space. 

Morsmorde thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I love their chemistry. Its raw, pure raw that allures the audience β˜ΊοΈ

shayamlal thumbnail

Yes, luv chemistry between neel and chahat and other side I also luv the chemistry between Alek and Naveli other side to bring spicy and flavour in the story. I luv the acting of NAVELI and she is immense beautiful and talented actress.

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am a new viewer as well! I am so excited for the future episodes to come and to see how they both end up falling in love with each other. It will definitely be a treat to watch that. When do you guys think the truth will get revealed or when do you guys think that the Neel will start falling for Chahat? I do wish this forum was more active though. We seem to have some great individuals here :)

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: allexfaraday

Yes luv qurbaan hua both Neel and chahat are awesome. I also like other pair NAVELI and ALEK both have been doing fantastic acting and bring twist in the serial. I don't know the actual name of NAVELI she is very sexy and impressive. 

Can anyone let me know the original name of NAVELI? NAVELI is awesome yaar mind-blowing performance.

Yup The One Who are Playing The characters Aleek and Naveli are doing amazing work... I too don't know their Actual Names 

Edited by Kuttisri - 3 years ago
Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

The promo's drew me.

I've seen Karan so I'm aware he's a good actor. Pratibha is growing on me - their chemistry isπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Can't wait to see how their love story will unfold.☺️

I like how each character is getting their due screen space. 

I do follow Karan on insta and his pairing with pratibha attracted me πŸ˜³

Yes Each and every Charecter in the show are intriguing.. And I do feel That Chahath has so many Vamps around her in the show... Aleek, Naveli, Mamii and no surprise If Vyas jii comes to know of Chahath being a musilm then he would definitely oppose Neehat Relationship par Tab Tak tho i feel that They will be in love with each and May be Neel will support chahat.. Don't know just assuming.. 

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morsmorde

I love their chemistry. Its raw, pure raw that allures the audience β˜ΊοΈ

Haha Yesss... Yek Romatic Moment Mil jaye πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Kuttisri thumbnail

Originally posted by: shayamlal

Yes, luv chemistry between neel and chahat and other side I also luv the chemistry between Alek and Naveli other side to bring spicy and flavour in the story. I luv the acting of NAVELI and she is immense beautiful and talented actress.

Yupp Neehat Chemistry is Superb 

Aleek Naveli Chemistry!? Muje Thoo bahut Hii gussa Aaya when They were romancing πŸ˜† Meri Mom tho pocho Hii mat She was bashing Aleek and Naveli.. πŸ˜†