Who is using Shushant's death for their own profit?

Poll

Who is using Shushant's death for their own profit?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Shushant Singh Rajput committed suicide a month back. One of the most disgusting thing I have seen that people are using his death as their own PR or to mock Bollywood celebs. Who is getting maximum benefit of using Shushant's death as their own PR. Please vote.

I know the question is bit morbid, but nobody should use anyone's death to spew hate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

You forgot to add the new mob of SSR's post-mortem fans who are using his death as an excuse to bully people and openly issue death and rape threats.  

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

You forgot to add the new mob of SSR's post-mortem fans who are using his death as an excuse to bully people and openly issue death and rape threats.  

That's probably included in the 5th option.

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana : She does with everything so not a new thing. 

Shekhar Suman : Revenge because his son wasn't given many chances maybe because I read an interview of his son who said Nepotism doesn't Exist or else he would have been a star or something🤪

Babil : He is just taking things out of context.

Manoj Bajpai probably knows how difficult it's for outsiders and having worked with Sushant maybe he relates with him and his struggles and hardships. Haven't seen him speaking any rubbish till date to say he is using it. 

IF members/fans few might have an agenda but majority doesn't. Public jab Paglati hai aise hi Paglati hai. If they gets triggered once they r Mad. It happens even when any tragedy happens in our society (not for all but few) doesn't triggers them and they can even Take Lathi Charges n not back even then if they feel they must fight for it. Eventually Justice doesn't gets served but No I don't think Public has any agenda. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

That's probably included in the 5th option.

These persons aren't those of IF solely but all those SM warriors who keep on harassing celebs on their social media.

I wonder what would have happened had those people been genuine fan and support SSR when he was alive... would it have changed anything in the way he was perceived ? In the way he was treated ? In the way he felt ? 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

This is Not just his fans. This is I don't know but some kind of species you will find everywhere and on every girls comment section. They will send rape threats even if the women wears Sleeveless. The least thing Social sites should or can do is Monitor their IP address and suspend their all accounts for few months and also refrains from allowing to make new account maybe only then they might fear writing anything shit that comes in their head. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His family, his former girl-friend and some of his friends from TV days are the ones who are genuinely grieving (my opinion of course that Rhea and Bhatts don't fit in this list) .

Else everyone out there is scavenging on this tragedy to propel individual agenda, or/and have "two minutes of fame" or/and gain "a few brownie points" for oneself.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

If people can use their family name and influences for their own advantage, whats wrong if we also do it? We are only learning from them.

In the language people understand, are you telling me if you are given opportunity, you are not going to take it. 

On Topic â—Ž Mahesh Bhatt 

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

KJO,Alia Bhatt, Bhatt family, sodumb,sonpankhi, and all those useless,talentless nepokids and their supporters  😆🤪

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

His family, his former girl-friend and some of his friends from TV days are the ones who are genuinely grieving (my opinion of course that Rhea and Bhatts don't fit in this list) .

Else everyone out there is scavenging on this tragedy to propel individual agenda, or/and have "two minutes of fame" or/and gain "a few brownie points" for oneself.

Rakhi Sawant surprisingly has behaved with more dignity this time around compared to some of his supposed near-and-dear-ones (will take it back if and when the tables turn)

Rakhi Sawant and dignity ? Didn u come across that video where she was blabbering that Sushant came in her dream and claimed he would take re birth as her son. Not to forgot that OTT horrendous make up.