13rd July 2020 Episode Review

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

*Spoiler ahead*

So today's episode is out already. 

After a long break.. finally! 

The episode was damn good. They took a small leap of 9 months where Jugnu's custody case is going on. Jugnu playing actress is changed, she's cute too. I liked her. I like the previous one too👍🏼

Aneri acted very well. I don't know what Reyansh's problem is. Why is he such a j*rk?? I don't think any reason behind his these behaviours can justify his personality! Such a selfish, manipulative, self centered person!! Once he clearly  said he doesn't want anything to do with Pranati or Jugnu now, when Pranati wants full custody.. he changed his decision again! He himself is a man child, how will he be able to take such big responsibility?  🤬

I laughed when Jugnu was talking in mind about her parents. I really feel bad for this kid. Never had a healthy,  happy environment or love. Although she was right in some points. Pranati cries way too much. I know its hard for her but crying all the time is too much. And Reyansh.. I don't wanna curse again 🤔

The court room drama was quite enjoyable.  Another typical scene where no one gives a damn about the judge is present & starts fighting 🤣

Pranati has a valid point. Why should she/her child suffer because of her mother's deed? 😳

I would be happy if Jugnu says that she doesn't wanna live with Pranati or Reyansh & judge gives her to Pranati. Pranati can take care of her at least. I think the court will say the three live altogether in ahouse! Lets see what happens ⭐️

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

reyansh wants custody due to his family🤢

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for Episode. 

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs buddy ..😊

Waiting for tonight Episode . 😊

Mages thumbnail

I will give my review once u guys watch it

its an amazing one though👍🏼

chemistry b/w Rinal is still as beautiful❤

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail

I forgot to add, 

Please watch the  show on TV to increase TRP.

I am not from India so my viewing doesn't count actually. Thats why I watch online. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

I forgot to add, 

Please watch the  show on TV to increase TRP.

I am not from India so my viewing doesn't count actually. Thats why I watch online. 

same here...

Mages thumbnail

i don't live in india and don't contribute to trps thus i watch online too but those in india please kunal and aneri fans pls do watch it on TV for the trps to increase its difficult times now just increase the trps of the show

its an amazing show👍🏼

we have seen their chemistry being a hit w/o romantic quotient now our desire came true of seeing them again as a romantic pair just shower your love❤

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

a small glimpse of this man to charge up everyone's battery to watch tdys epi after 3 long months🤣

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

a small glimpse of this man to charge up everyone's battery to watch tdys epi after 3 long months🤣

He looks damn good here ☺️