Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Well I think she meant that online jodis is different than real life ones. Ppl might like some Jodis on screen but real life Jodi is real life

Yes she meant exactly that . No confusion . 

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I am confused. Sana says Sidharth's tweet is a joke and many people found it funny too here. Many others say Sidharth is just being frank and voicing his true opinion. Which one is it please? Is it the truth or is it a joke?🀣Poor girl.

This sugar coating thing btw is a double edged sword. Solos then are right coz they are not sugar coating at all πŸ˜† and that is why all these fan wars, because they are saying their real opinion. The world would be chaos if everybody stopped sugar-coating, which is basically just diplomacy and began saying 100% truth. Just my two cents.

I am glad Raj Baddhan asked the question. Sidharth just as much as Shehnaaz can be careful about his choice of words. 

it found it funnyπŸ˜†, and then again, it's between them, they are cool and understand eo, that is all what matters. What solos think or opine, who cares!!

Yes Ofcourse that is what she said, that reel is diff than real

And ppl keep shipping reel even if real happens. 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I only go by what catcher said, I didn’t catch up the interview and even Pavin said she did gapla there! 

Pata nhn but she was talking abt solos and shippers and how some will like a Jodi (real life) while other differently. I know coz I heard myself

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Yes Ofcourse that is what she said, that reel is diff than real

And ppl keep shipping reel even if real happens. 

Yes and she even said that solos and shippers have different choices and it's ok as they r all fans and should not fight

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So I took Sid’s tweet as a joke too, his type of humor πŸ˜‚ but I guess I can see why some feel he could have been more careful with the bakwaas word? Anyway I’m just focusing on the fact that he promoted her solo work that too on multiple platforms, and that he used the SidNaaz hashtag even though he deleted it πŸ˜‚ like I said earlier I really wasn’t expecting him to do any of this so it reallllllllly made my heart happy, it was high time we got this from Sid πŸ₯°

She said people salute those who are popular, and if she will get same support in future by her fans, then surely she will get more good projects

Fan make you, they break you, and I feel proud that the way they broke me, same way the uplifted me

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

it found it funnyπŸ˜†, and then again, it's between them, they are cool and understand eo, that is all what matters. What solos think or opine, who cares!!

It's absolutely between them, albeit in public and so they can expect all sorts of public opinion too and media will react too as we ourselves have been running 40,000 pages of opinion on everything between them πŸ˜† It's the game. Ideally though neither partner should have to face media queries on their better half's funny (read ambiguous) comments on them or their work. Ideally, that is.  

She is happy and proud that she has so many fans, so people want to work with her, as they would get support of her fans.