Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

I remember 

Aish is definitely worth staring at🤗

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG I remember this. But I totally didn't notice Sushant back then.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai looked like a star that dropped from the sky and landed into the Commonwealth games. Lord give mercy, just how goddamn beautiful can someone possibly be? I loved how graceful and composed she looked during the dance. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was here Sushant once described during the rehearsals he got so mesmerized by Aish he forgot to put her down. The choreographer yelled at him. Aish didn't even realize she just continued dancing. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aishwarya Rai looked like a star that dropped from the sky and landed into the Commonwealth games. Lord give mercy, just how goddamn beautiful can someone possibly be? I loved how graceful and composed she looked during the dance. 

STFU only a handful of people think she is a star..she doesn't have any male fan following so this doesn't make her a STAR

😉🤣🤣

Edited by Tede_naina - 3 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

STFU only a handful of people think she is a star..she doesn't have any male fan following so this doesn't make her a STAR

😉🤣🤣

Damn I forgot that majority of Indian men don’t think she’s beautiful (according to Imadethatshitup.org) . How could I forget that male opinion of beauty is the only validation needed to verify if one is good looking or not ðŸ¤£

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tede_naina

😉🤣🤣

Is male fantasy the only yardstick to measure beauty. What about a female's opinion ? 

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember the ad

So many articles had come out that Sush and Ankita will be doing the lux ad.

He was a super star of television .

Originally posted by: TheSmurfs

Is male fantasy the only yardstick to measure beauty. What about a female's opinion ? 

You missed the earlier thread it seems