Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

the other day someone was insisting upon how some pure vegetarians eat egg....🤣

i follow the youtube channel of this Italian couple who showed vegetarian carbonara with eggs as the base for the sauce....... 😆

I think in western countries, the concept of vegetarian is when a dish contains some sort of vegetables alongwith meat

one of my Brahmin colleague was talking about how she and her father eats chicken but mother doesnt even taste it......... when i asked what does she eat when you make chicken curry, she said her mother eats only the gravy, not the chicken pieces 🤣

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail

love the title.........🤣

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

She's vegan during lunch, they're not completely wrong.

being a vegan means not using any animal product at all........... they dont even use leather bags, honey or butter............so one cant be a vegan for only lunch........ ofcourse you can have a vegan meal once in a while.....

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Egg and Fish is vegan ðŸ¤£

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjs

i follow the youtube channel of this Italian couple who showed vegetarian carbonara with eggs as the base for the sauce....... 😆

I think in western countries, the concept of vegetarian is when a dish contains some sort of vegetables alongwith meat

one of my Brahmin colleague was talking about how she and her father eats chicken but mother doesnt even taste it......... when i asked what does she eat when you make chicken curry, she said her mother eats only the gravy, not the chicken pieces 🤣

Not sure about western countries, but here in Australia, vegetarians or vegans are quite serious when they turn vegans or veg and we have vegan/vegetarian section at the supermarkets at their service. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

being a vegan means not using any animal product at all........... they dont even use leather bags, honey or butter............so one cant be a vegan for only lunch........ ofcourse you can have a vegan meal once in a while.....

I know. It was sarcasm.

🤣 

Dont understand problem

She probably pour gravy separately for her mother before putting chicken in the rest of it.

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Dont understand problem

She probably pour gravy separately for her mother before putting chicken in the rest of it.

no she didnt....

for us vegetarian means, even the washed vessel usually used for cooking non-veg, isnt used for veg.... its same for strict bharmins who dont eat non-veg......... so being a strict vegetarian and eat the gravy cooked in chicken, is irony and funny....

anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: periphery

Not sure about western countries, but here in Australia, vegetarians or vegans are quite serious when they turn vegans or veg and we have vegan/vegetarian section at the supermarkets at their service. 

okay...maybe nowadays they are strict for vegetarians........but i have heard a lot of stories of my vegetarian friends going abroad and ordering vegetarian items only to find some or the other non-veg ingredients used in it.......

vegan is more vegetarian friendly as now vegetarians can order vegan stuff and be assured that its pure vegetarian.....