important post hai please khole & pura padhe

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hola Guys ! 

Ok I know many of you might be feeling very down, many of you might have lost all the hope And many of might have stopped coming to the forum.

But I really really hope all of you somehow see this....

For those who is not following the show on social platform may not know about this 

And those who are there might be finding tough to believe it & may be treating it as a rumor.

Guys After 3 months of sadness & grief... FINALLY we got to know this that,

OUR PROTEST, OUR attempts to save Akshan is showing effects.

YES it is TRUE ! They are rethinking.

Faisla dagmaga raha hai... we have successfully shaken the decision. 

Our Hashtags on Insta & Twitter has NOT gone unnoticed. 

And Big News is our viewership of "Ghar Se" series has made a huge impact. 

*haan ye baat andar se nikli hai ! aise hi nahi keh rahe (undisclosable but fully trustable)

Guys we have not lost anything yet & upcoming 2 weeks is very crucial... 

I know seeing all the bts daily many might find this unbelievable  

Also some jawab from set people may be demotivating but guys please don't believe any of those

cause what goes on between decision makers they will know nothing of that + continuous attempts are being made to sabotage our attempts, make fans give up. Its a request to all please don't get upset by falling for that. 

I am here today to request all of you to join us in the way you can.

Guys it has come to that that every fan, every response counts. Everyone of you matter.

Now this is 1st time, both national & international fans can help efficiently. 

Currently, we Akshan fans are on Zee TV's radar. They are monitoring us. 

They started promoting #Akshan, & GTNHP a lot more to the extent of 7 posts per day after 19th July when the "Ghar se" series promo got 1 M+ views. 

Its important for us that at no point should the intensity of what we are doing go down ever. 

Instead the intensity of our protest should increase more with each passing second. 

Here is what we you can do....

1. Like & give multiple comments on every post of Zee Tv that has Akshan or GTNHP. 

Comments must have #NoNishantNoGTNHP #NoAkshanNoGTNHP. 

2. Increase the views of the videos they post of Akshan. It takes just 3 sec. of the video to be watched for insta to count that as a view. But remember you have to open & watch again & again. Insta doesn't count the video playing on loops as views. 

3. Everyday trend on twitter with #NoNishantNoGtnhp from 4 Pm to 7 Pm ( Special attention to spelling & use of Cap)

4. The entire day try to fill up Zee's tag on insta with #SaveAkshan #NoNishantNoGTNHP & #NoAkshanNoGTNHP posts.

5. At night 10Pm IST, its the time for all shaitaan... humare andaar ke shaitan ko jagate hai & we vigorously post #BoycottGuddan posts. 

6. "Ghar Se" episodes made a huge impact. Remember what I said....

If we view each episodes multiple times (even if you don't watch, you can keep your laptop/pc on playing the episode again & again... if you are working, just keep the episode playing in another tab/window muting the tab but just refreshing the page every 20 min or so...) 

Please for few days don't let your laptop, desktop rest. Play the episodes on multiple tabs.

To all the fans who don't feel comfortable posting anything & prefer to stay Private... I respect that

But at the moment we need all of you as everyone counts... So they can help by doing Step 1 & 6 efficiently. i.e. commenting on Zee tv's posts hashtags & tagging zeetv. If not this then atleast please help in increasing the views of Insta clips.... that matters too... 

7. Also send mails to Zee's creative head, Yubaraj Bhattacharya  

On these Ids : 

Yubaraj (dot) bhattacharya (at) zee (dot) esselgroup (dot) com

yubarajb (at) gmail (dot) com

8. From 6th July i.e tomorrow, lockdown kissa episodes will be airing on tv at 8 PM IST. Please give TRP & raise that. This TRP can do wonders.

Some attempts are being made to sabotage our efforts, like the almost entire 6th July episode that has not aired yet its unedited version has been given out to the media. This is fishy. Please tell your friends & family to turn ON Zee Tv at 8 Pm no matter what. Please.... 

Note : And incase anyone feels or thinks how actors will be feeling regarding the #BoycottGuddan thing then let me tell you, both Nish & Kannu have liked #BoycottGuddan posts. Infact Nish has liked a video of mine twice. 

I know many may find this very tough to believe but believe me, all that sources are true & yes if we give our best we will be successful. 

Best of Luck !

A big hug to whoever joins ! Humse Zaroor Ho Payega ! 

Note : kripya karke har tarike hi nakaratmakta ko dur rakhe aur shaanti banaye rakhe 

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! 

Bhootni seedha narak mein jaaye , 

Revti aur pervy phir se mil jaye.

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Genie Hope all Our efforts get a VERY GOOD RESULT one day🤗Guys please join in and help all of us🤗,OUR VOICES NEED TO BE HEARED WITH MORE POWER BCZ THE TIME NEEDS THAT ATMGIVE BEST TRP TO EACH FRESH LOCKDOWN EPISODE STARTING FROM TOMORROW AT 8 PM & AFTER THAT FRESH EPISODES STARTING FROM 13th JULY ONWARDS😛GIVE THE BEST TRP FOR OUR AKSHAN FROM TOMORROW ONWARDS🤗

Happy girls GIF - Find on GIFER

Help us in Twitter & InstaKoi bhi raasta na gawa dijiye please please please pleaseOUR FEED BACK MATTERSChannel and concerned authorities are monitoring all of us and are re thinking

OHM NAMAH SHIVAYA❤️GANNU BAPPA MORYA❤️

Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sure guys.. I'm with you all in this.. 

I wanted to know if we watch regular episode on zee5 at exactly 8 pm will it contribute in TRP.. coz my office started and in a week I've to report to office 3 days...

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am with u all ..For Nishant can do anything..

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

Sure guys.. I'm with you all in this.. 

I wanted to know if we watch regular episode on zee5 at exactly 8 pm will it contribute in TRP.. coz my office started and in a week I've to report to office 3 days...

nope TRP will raise only when you watch on tv 

even if you are not at home just make sure your tv is turned on at 8 pm on zee tv

Ks_321 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Guddi_31 thumbnail

I too have read this news, and just crossing my fingers. Pls god  save #akshan. Just loved their chatpata Jodi dude .... Love you ❤️😍😍

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ks_321

It is true or fake I don't know but now I read a news abt these....in tellychakkar.com 

Makers decided to retain nishant-malkhani in the show

Originally posted by: Guddi_31

I too have read this news, and just crossing my fingers. Pls god  save #akshan. Just loved their chatpata Jodi dude .... Love you ❤️😍😍

Are you guys talking about this ? 

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/fans-demand-guddan-tumse-naa-ho-paayega-makers-retain-nishant-malkhani-the-show-200706

Feeling proud we have made it to the articles 

Our Protest is getting noticed. 

Edited by captainplus - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

honestly speaking i have been seeing many many spoilers on insta and they r contradicting each other. some are just theories presented and some r assumptions, some might be true. We don't know what's in store for the show next, all I can say is that jt is a big thing that this trend is getting noticed and recognised it's not easy to get that done. And I feel some of these spoilers are misleading and are unecessarily spoiling the interest in the good episodes for some of the fans. Fans should not pay too much heed to these baseless rumours/spoilers and should not let it spoil the show for them and instead enjoy watching Akshan in the show as long as Nishika is in the show.

i may have criticized the show a lot in the past but i cant deny the fact that the show is nothing without Akshan.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

honestly speaking i have been seeing many many spoilers on insta and they r contradicting each other. some are just theories presented and some r assumptions, some might be true. We don't know what's in store for the show next, all I can say is that jt is a big thing that this trend is getting noticed and recognised it's not easy to get that done. And I feel some of these spoilers are misleading and are unecessarily spoiling the interest in the good episodes for some of the fans. Fans should not pay too much heed to these baseless rumours/spoilers and should not let it spoil the show for them and instead enjoy watching Akshan in the show as long as Nishika is in the show.

i may have criticized the show a lot in the past but i cant deny the fact that the show is nothing without Akshan.

Apart from Ganga Taking revenge, Guddan having troubled labor during a huge godhbharai celebration & A baby girl being born rest NOTHING is TRUE.