|*|Happy Birthday Sanskruthi |*|

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Sam : Hello and welcome all to our daily FF podcast! To all the visitors, the stalkers and the ones who are going to conveniently ignore my post! Neithless welcome everyone. I am Sam, naam toh suna hoga! Today we are gathered here to celebrate the birthday of a very special person! 

*Drum rolls*

Sanskruthi!

Since its her birthday today I thought about doing something different for her! So our special segment 

BEHIND THE BRUSHES AND CANVAS! 

(No judgments for the name, had less time to think) 

I can go on and on about what I feel about her but that's not what we are here for! Today we will hear about our birthday girl from our FFG TEAM! YAY!! 

A round of applause for our brilliantly talented graphicers Koeli, Nabila, Leena and Ankita! 

*insert clap emojis*

Hope to have some tea spilled! 

(Spill the tea! Damn that's a good show title πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ) 

Sam : Thank you all for joining me, taking time out of your busy schedules for this interview! Means a lot to me, I..

Nabila : Yeah we didn't really do this for you. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Ankita : We did this for Sanskruthi! I even had exams yet I made time out just for her. smiley24

Leena : Well this is awkward... 

Sam: .... we will just cut that part out, moving ahead. Can you share the first time you met Sanskruthi? 

Koeli : Had seen her in the AS forum first then in CC I guess. 

Leena :  First saw Kalyani in A/S Forum and first interacted with her after joining FFG. I felt that she was a very talented graphicer! 

Nabila : I think it was the time she applied for CC. Her entries were creative although she was really quite and sombre. 

Sam : Sombre (smiley36

Koeli : Even I thought she was timid, serious and no nonsense girl. 

Sam : I don't know about that  πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™ˆ Ankita what was your first impression of her? 

Ankita :  I got to know she's the FFG head. I thought she'd be a strict head. Lol! (Cause heads are supposed to be strictsmiley37) LOL.

Sam : smiley37  Well she isn't that strict right? smiley23 Or I think so. Maybe she is.smiley29 

*coughs* 

Sam : Sorry I kinda got distracted. I don't know about strict but I know that Sans is helpful. Ever encountered a time when you had some FFG related problem and you contacted her? 

Ankita : Yes! When I needed time to study for exam, I troubled her and she granted me leavesmiley36

Leena : Oh yessss I mostly eat her head most of the time with my FF shop doubtssmiley37  Of course she helped! Leaving me feeling stupid with my questions every-single-time <33

Sam : Unless you ask her how to log in and out of IF I don't think any of your question is stupid. You didn't ask her that, did you? 🀭

Leena : No! smiley44

*Everyone look at Nabila*

Nabila : Actually I'm a bigger ghost than any so never. πŸ˜‚ 

(smiley37)

Sam : AppyD are there times when you have binged Sans for any suggestions or any issue? 

Koeli : Yes I think quite a few times related to FFG. I always take her suggestion before implementing anything. She always has solutions to everything. 

Sam : Hmm she does doesn't she πŸ˜‰. Let's get on to next the segment of the interview called 

"What If?" 

What if Sans turns into a genie for a day and is granting wishes what would you ask for? 

Nabila : Chutti πŸ€—

Sam : πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Leena : Maaf karo I have no wishessmiley44smiley37

Sam : Chalo Maaf kiya. Tum bhi kya yaad karoge. smiley37

Second question, What if you get access to Sans IF account for day, what would be the first thing you do? 

Ankita : Chalo nahi batati hun! 🀣🀣🀣 

*mysterious dramatic music* 

Koeli : maybe chat with random people and change her serious image. πŸ€”

Leena : Check Creative Corner forum xD 

Sam : OH that's cool smiley14 You should! Its amazing out there. *lips sealed*  WBU Nabila? Don't say chutti again please smiley24

Nabila : I'll say no to all FFG requests and tell everyone to learn photoshop themselves. πŸ˜‚

Sam : So chutti again? More like permanent chutti. πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

Getting ahead, What if Sans is donating her PS skill what would you take?

Leena : Texture and Coloring techniques

Ankita : Her edits always has a soothing touch. I’d like to know the secret. smiley10

Sam : Noice! smiley14We are coming to the end of our show. Before parting away, AppyD I would like to ask, why did you feel Sans deserved the title of FFG head? 

Koeli : She has been active and I found her pretty level headed. Also she has knack of solving issues without getting into any problem. 

Sam : What about you guys, what makes her a great head? 

Nabila : She has been a dedicated member of the team for long, I think her consistency makes her a great Head. πŸ‘

Sam : True that Nabila! What do you feel Anikita?

Ankita : To answer that, well. She’s an awesome graphicer (no surprises theresmiley16) also she checks up on everyone in the team. I think, its important to stay connected to team members and she maintains that. smiley14

Sam : Finally, last but not the least, can you all share one piece made by Sanskruthi that you've liked the best.

Nabila : This one here! I love the text style, it blends in with the whole cover, is apt for the theme and kind of enhances the whole signature. ⭐

Leena : Me too. This is my fav from the shop because  I personally love dark edits (I went WTHH when I first saw itsmiley43)The dark coloring, the text with smoke along with torn paper texture <33 This is a masterpiece! 

Sam : What about you Ankita and AppyD? 

Ankita : Though I like the above one too, my favourite has to be 

Anikita : I love this cover so much.The blending of images goes so well with the theme. The face on top actually came out as surprise when I looked deeply. ❀ If I’d ever write and publish my book, that’s the kind of cover I’d want on my book. 

Koeli: For me, it has to be this one. 

I feel this is too sexy and has a suspense element which will make readers want to read it. 

Sam : I hope that's true smiley36 This one is my personal favourite too. smiley14 With that we come to the end of our today's special program! Once again thank you to Nabi, Leena Anki and AppyD for joining me. Means a lot to me (whether or not you came for me smiley24) and to the birthday girl too! 

I'm going to bid a goodbye! And once again,

πŸ₯³ Happy Birthday Sanskruthi! πŸ₯³

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Leena 

Happppppy Birthday, Kalyanismiley31smiley40

Stay healthy and hope u achieve what ur heart desires <33 Keep rocking as FFG head and thank u for bearing my silly questionssmiley37

Sam 

Happy birthday Sans!

I don't understand all the complexities you keep bringing into our relationship (you my boss, me you're boss ) but for me you will always be my sautan! One of the first people I interacted on IF! You are a great friend! Someone I can contact anytime and I know you will be there as I'm there for you! Have a blessed life! A great day and even more year ahead baki toh meri dil ki duwayein hai! 

Heres something for you cause birthday hai toh gift toh mangta hai πŸ˜Ž 

Ps I literally have no clue on who are your current favourite is cause you simply don't have one. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ this is as far as my brain could go. πŸ˜†

All love,

Teri sautan! 

Thank you to all the people who made this thread happen. Thank you Sandhya (Sevenstreaks) for all the beautiful tags! YOU rock girl! smiley31Thank you to all the FFGs who took time out of their schedules and answered my queries 😝 all love. 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 3 years ago
Grey-licious thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sans πŸ€—

Have a blast πŸŽ‰ but inside your home only πŸ˜†

Happy happy lockdown wala birthday πŸ€—πŸ€ͺ

Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Dear πŸ€—

Wishing you all happiness and success 😊

Keep rocking πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderful thread dearπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

BlurredLines thumbnail

Happy Birthday dear ,hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with happiness and health πŸ₯³

Sutapasima thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sanskruthi  .. stay safe and stay blessed always 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Happy Birthday Sans πŸ₯³

Stay safe and enjoy at home β€οΈ

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Beautiful Thread Guys 

BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Birthday KalyaniπŸ€—πŸ€—

Guess I stalked you to know who are your favs?🀣 Kind of πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Enjoy your day πŸ˜› and be the boss you always are πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Ps: Loved the idea of interview Sam, I was wondering how the answers will be incorporated here πŸ˜› Beautiful tags and wonderful thread❀️

Amphitrite thumbnail

Happiest Birthday Kalyani!

May this day bring you all the love and happiness you deserve.

You are a great Graphic-er. Those book covers are just mind-blowing

Stay blessed and Stay safe.πŸ€—

And be happy always!