Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

After siya kakkar, sandhya chauhan a tik tok star commits suicide.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I really wish more resources, and awareness is made available regarding mental health in India. It's sorely needed at this time. No one should ever be pushed to such a state that they feel like suicide is their only option.

Heartiest of condolences to Sandhya's friends and family.🙏🏽

Edited by asmaanixx - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

What's happening this year? Is it because of the corona virus people r left isolated maybe that's y we r getting to hear so many suicides and on top of that this year is cursed Mahn!!

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Such sad news como everyday. This pandemic is really taking a toll on everyone's mental well being. Can we please just fast forward to a time where things go back to normal😔

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

May her soul RIP. 

She could have shifted from TikTok to YT.. 

kd_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I really wish more resources, and awareness is made available regarding mental health in India. It's sorely needed at this time. No one should ever be pushed to such a state that they feel like suicide is their only option.

Heartiest of condolences to Sandhya's friends and family.🙏🏽

I agree with you. Indians doesn't see depression as a big problem, which is proved wrong after SSR death. One in 4 teenager in India suffers from depression, there may be any reason behind. People need to take this seriously. 

May her soul rest in peace. 

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It’s weird in both cases reasons unknown, no suicide note...

Lockdown is causing suicide epidemic in America according to reports and “experts” fear it’s only the beginning... It must be the same world wide

Millions lost jobs, some homes, their businesses, many lost their life savings, their health cz they couldn’t get treatment for non COVID related illness... Increase in domestic violence, child abuse

But we are not supposed to talk about it

But it’s totally fine to mask-shame strangers in the social media...

Actually it’s a noble cause

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kd_Arshi

I agree with you. Indians doesn't see depression as a big problem, which is proved wrong after SSR death. One in 4 teenager in India suffers from depression, there may be any reason behind. People need to take this seriously. 

May her soul rest in peace.

I don't know what it will take for it to be treated seriously. Yes, Sushant committed suicide, but the whole Bollywood & nepotism has taken over, and is being cited as the primary reason for him to take this tragic step. No body's even talking about his depression, nor is anyone trying to lead the discussion on why mental health is just as important as the physical.

KewlDude thumbnail

This year is cursed 😭

May her soul rest in peace!! 😭

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

When is this year ending ya? Its too tragic and depressing! 

May she RIP and praying to God that he gives mental peace to everyone