What Happened????

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I thought there is a fight going on to save Beyhadh 2. But I see nothing. Did we give up?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Its falling on deaf ears.. anyways I think Twitter is trending on Saturday again.. channel is crazy to not complete a show which had such few epis left.. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Beyhadh2 fans on twitter did more than 10 trends in the past 2 months. I think they took a break and again they planned a trend on Saturday. Apart from that I'm seeing tweets from fans to save the show daily

pranurosid thumbnail

Moreover the cast and makers are saying that they might come up with season 3 next, I think fans are confused regarding show's future

pranurosid thumbnail

Also you can see fans fighting for the show only on twitter and Insta but this place is dried upšŸ˜†

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Also you can see fans fighting for the show only on twitter and Insta but this place is dried upšŸ˜†

Yeah looks like it. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Moreover the cast and makers are saying that they might come up with season 3 next, I think fans are confused regarding show's future

I remember reading this. The cast and makers are suggesting they'll continue the story in season 3.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They should revamp and come back with S3 with shivin and jenny. hire a cheaper supporting cast, and cut the affair angle, and make maya a better human being. this is their chance to press reset.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

i wish behyad 2 had a proper ending. it is not fair at all. it was already a finite series with 100 episodes. they have completed 86 episodes before pandemic. only 14 were left. why can't they just shoot those 14 episodes now. shooting has started officially for every show. šŸ˜µ

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

i wish behyad 2 had a proper ending. it is not fair at all. it was already a finite series with 100 episodes. they have completed 86 episodes before pandemic. only 14 were left. why can't they just shoot those 14 episodes now. shooting has started officially for every show. šŸ˜µ

It was planned for 130 epi. So 40+ more were left