ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

cuties😎❤️

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Piyaaaaaaaaaaaa 🤗🤗 wah wah one more friend breaking the silence ❤️ I hope everything is fine at your end now 😳

Haha 😆 Chal acha hai tere mann ki baat Maine bol diya aur koi mere team mein bhi hai 😛🤣 

I miss them too and looking at the excitement ,first week ka LU thread dhamaal hone vala hai 😆

Dekh tere aane ki khushi mein 4 like maare maine 😉

Ushi🤗

Papa is weak but good thing is he is getting better.. *Touchwood*

Yesss i hope we get our old gang back soon. Prono hi aise aaya hai to dhamaal hoga hi.. All r so excited and nervous.. I have mixed feelings. i really laughed seeing Mishti's bump in that gown cum nighty🤣 and in  next scene her stomach was all flat.. kaha gaya baby.. And mishti itni force se bhaagi to hug abir jaise wo 2 km door khada hai.. 

I m surprised to see them hugging and holding each other's hands. Me hoti to mere mind me bas ek hi cheez aati, oh god he/she is touching my hands or arms.. Lemme go and sanitise😆 Me to naha leti ab tak sanitizer me😆😛

Ohh yesss i was like Ushi ko itni khushi mere wapis aane per.😆😛 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Ushi🤗

Papa is weak but good thing is he is getting better.. *Touchwood*

Yesss i hope we get our old gang back soon. Prono hi aise aaya hai to dhamaal hoga hi.. All r so excited and nervous.. I have mixed feelings. i really laughed seeing Mishti's bump in that gown cum nighty🤣 and in  next scene her stomach was all flat.. kaha gaya baby.. And mishti itni force se bhaagi to hug abir jaise wo 2 km door khada hai.. 

I m surprised to see them hugging and holding each other's hands. Me hoti to mere mind me bas ek hi cheez aati, oh god he/she is touching my hands or arms.. Lemme go and sanitise😆 Me to naha leti ab tak sanitizer me😆😛

Ohh yesss i was like Ushi ko itni khushi mere wapis aane per.😆😛 

piya...

B:🤣

waise bhi they are using sanatiser before touching and even after hand drop too they are using sanatiser... this is said in some segments..like how they are shooting hand holds and hugs...

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

hey piya🤗

how r u dear...

finally mishbir made u to visit here...ab gayab mat hojana...

Heyy ruhi🤗 

I told u na i will come back in few days...U know i wasn't in good state of mind..But now things r better.😊

No no..my reason for coming is you all. I missed u all and AT more than the show. 😆

Acha i saw promo but is there any other news abt yrhpk.??  I read some comments that BM BP is not coming back. Is this true??