Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Missing their masti πŸ€£

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Diya, this reminds me. Vishal did a live recently and he shared how Vivian and he used to share a room during shoots in Panchgani and all. And apparently Vivian can't sleep alone so he would tell Vishal, tu jisko bulana hai bula le bas room ke bahar mar jaa.

He would actually hold Vishal's hand.

It was sort of heartbreaking for me to hear because I realised I will never see them again anymore and I miss those days man. :(

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Badly missing the show & all the casts😭

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Diya, this reminds me. Vishal did a live recently and he shared how Vivian and he used to share a room during shoots in Panchgani and all. And apparently Vivian can't sleep alone so he would tell Vishal, tu jisko bulana hai bula le bas room ke bahar mar jaa.

He would actually hold Vishal's hand.

It was sort of heartbreaking for me to hear because I realised I will never see them again anymore and I miss those days man. :(

Yes πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Diya, this reminds me. Vishal did a live recently and he shared how Vivian and he used to share a room during shoots in Panchgani and all. And apparently Vivian can't sleep alone so he would tell Vishal, Tu jisko bulana hai bula le bas room ke bahar mar jaa.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really πŸ€£this incident indicates that Vivian is completely adverse of abhay in real life

Thanks for sharing yaar πŸ€—

He would actually hold Vishal's handLol Bechara πŸ€”

It was sort of heartbreaking for me to hear because I realised I will never see them again anymore and I miss those days man. :( exactly :((

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

@Shreya, Kirti : It's been a long time.  We didn't talk to each other

Miss u alot 

Par Kya kare, πŸ˜†my children keeps me on my toes

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 3 years ago