All over again...🤕

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Before starting this post i would like to thanks Nikki for informing me about the timing of the show on star bharat ðŸ¤—

Last ngt i thought " Aaj Kuch Toofani karte Hai" ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£So i started watching Nazar 

Like before, initial epi were already missed... On current scene..

our beloved couple "Ruansh" marriage seq was going on..😵 Pandit ji reveals Ruby being a dayan and warned Vshree  and And this woman remembered the warning given by GuruMaa👵

And my reaction at that time "Aacha hua, aur karo Guru maa ki Insult, u deserve that" 😓

After bearing 15 min. I came back into my senses and Reprimanded myself for watching this nonsense episode again ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£2 week long marraige sequence of Ruansh and than Ruby ka atyachar is something i cant tolerate 

So i decided ,i will watch this show on hotstar amd wait until Ruby's true identity revealed in front of ansh... ðŸ˜†

Waise i would like to ask is there anyone who dared to watch the initial episodes of this show specially this marriage sequence

Do let me know😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Waise i would like to ask is there anyone who dared to watch the initial episodes of this show specially this marriage sequence

Do let me know😆

Me! 🙋 

Enjoyed the entire sequence specifically for Ved's suffering. ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Me! 🙋 

Enjoyed the entire sequence specifically for Ved's suffering😈 ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ God punished them for insulting a pure soul 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Suna tha k, "Lightning never strikes twice in the same place."

Lekin bechare Rathods this does not apply to them🤣

2 dayan bahuye mile ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Rathods are like magnet for Daayans. 

Mridul got married to Mo.

Shekhar temporarily remained married to Mo.

Ansh married Ruby and Piya for a night, became Daayan. Still it counts. 😅

I wonder how Avinash and Rishi got saved! 🤔

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Before starting this post i would like to thanks Nikki for informing me about the timing of the show on star bharat ðŸ¤—

🤗

our beloved couple "Ruansh" marriage seq was going on..😵 Pandit ji reveals Ruby being a dayan and warned Vshree  and And this woman remembered the warning given by GuruMaa👵

And my reaction at that time "Aacha hua, aur karo Guru maa ki Insult, u deserve that" 😓

I was actually thinking this back then when this episode was originally telecast... They actually deserved that for insulting Guruma.

Hamesha kaha jaata hai... Bado ki baatein sunni chahiye... They ignored this and phans gaye...

Do let me know😆

I did not watch this entire drama when it was originally telecast and I won't watch it even now... 

Frankly speaking, I had expected them to complete this shaadi drama within a week or so... Never did I expect them to stretch it like a rubber band...

But yes, I definitely watched that part where Ved came back to her senses and realised that she herself got Ansh married to a Daayan... Gave me a nice sadistic pleasure...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, Pia was also a Daayan for an episode or so... So, this makes 2 and a half Daayans...

Plus Mansi too was a Daayan...

This makes a total of three and a half Daayan bahus... ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

More than this, I always wondered why none of the neighbours of the Rathods knew/enquired about the kaands happening in their house... ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤£

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Rathods are like magnet for Daayans. 

Not only for Daayans... Basically, for each and every Supernatural entity in this world. Daayans, Chudail, Sarpika, Bhasmika, Bhaisasur, Sarp, Ladka Daayan, Ladka Daivik etc...

Waise, even Mansi was a Daayan... ðŸ˜†

Mridul got married to Mo.

Shekhar temporarily remained married to Mo.

You forgot Ekayan bani Ved?? 

"Teri Daivik to purane patakhe ki tarah phuss nikli.." 

I wonder how Avinash and Rishi got saved! 🤔

Probably Rishi was smart enough to vanish in thin air?? Ek shaadi Mr. Champu ne barbaad kar di aur uske baad kisi ne uski shaadi ke baare main socha hi nahi...

And probably no Daayan or any supernatural entity wanted to place her money on Avinash?? 🤔

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Not only for Daayans... Basically, for each and every Supernatural entity in this world. Daayans, Chudail, Sarpika, Bhasmika, Bhaisasur, Sarp, Ladka Daayan, Ladka Daivik etc...

True! ðŸ˜†

Waise, even Mansi was a Daayan... ðŸ˜†

Are ha! Main to bhool hi gayi! 

You forgot Ekayan bani Ved?? 

"Teri Daivik to purane patakhe ki tarah phuss nikli.." 

Didn't forget. But uski baarein mein likhke mood Kharab nahi karna chahti thi.

Probably Rishi was smart enough to vanish in thin air?? Ek shaadi Mr. Champu ne barbaad kar di aur uske baad kisi ne uski shaadi ke baare main socha hi nahi...

🤣

And probably no Daayan or any supernatural entity wanted to place her money on Avinash?? 🤔

Of course! Money plant ho ya Daayan Vriksh, paise to ped pe nahi ugte. I was watching that episode where Ansh was walking on fire. To Avinash se zyada to baaki log unn gundo se ladne ki koshish Kar rahe the. Yeh blooper cop to ek hi dande ke var se gir pare. Shreya ki dur ke rishtedar lagte hain. 🤔

Anyways, ispe kaun sa Daayan apni khota sikka phekega?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

True! ðŸ˜†

Yeah... ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Are ha! Main to bhool hi gayi! 

Bhool gayi?? Not done... ðŸ˜†

Didn't forget. But uski baarein mein likhke mood Kharab nahi karna chahti thi.

Par kya kare, list main to daalna padega na?? 

Of course! Money plant ho ya Daayan Vriksh, paise to ped pe nahi ugte. I was watching that episode where Ansh was walking on fire. To Avinash se zyada to baaki log unn gundo se ladne ki koshish Kar rahe the. Yeh blooper cop to ek hi dande ke var se gir pare. Shreya ki dur ke rishtedar lagte hain. 🤔

Exactly!!! In that episode, in Mooch Wale Chachaji se zyada to baaki log koshish kar rahe the gundo se ladne ki... Ye to ek dande main hi gir pade...

Waise to kuch kiya nahi, par haan saare creatures par goliyan bahut barbaad ki thi inhone!! Sarkri goliyan hain, fokat main nahi milti...

Shreya ke door ke rishtedaar hone ke chances zarur hain inke...

Anyways, ispe kaun sa Daayan apni khota sikka phekega?

None!!

No one in her right mind... ðŸ˜†

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Bhool gayi?? Not done... ðŸ˜†

😆

Par kya kare, list main to daalna padega na?? 

Ya bhi sahi hain.

Shreya ke door ke rishtedaar hone ke chances zarur hain inke...

🤪

No one in her right mind... ðŸ˜†

Phir shayad Ruby woh mahan kam Kar sakti thi. After all, sabse bara nikamma Daayan woh hi thi.