Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Hichki

I think she was phenomenal

was she the snide sister in law? yeah she was good too...

a question ..the middle aged pedo marrying a 5 year old.. was this the norm back in the day?  the movie was so unsettling ..

Totally agree, she was such a good villanious catalyst

Is this movie too scary? 

Originally posted by Panditaain_ji

Is this movie too scary? 

No, its not at all scary. 

Yeah, she was brilliant as well. In fact, the entire cast was so so brilliant. They really took the script to another level.

I saw the film yesterday, damn good.

I hope Anushka dabbles in other genres also if she is going to bring us such nice scripts each time. I can't watch the NH10s and Paatal Loks, its the evil in the society that scares me more than any horror story can.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Paoli was good. Binodini was one of the most complex characters, she was the only one who knew the whole story. I wish they had explored her character a bit more to show why she is the way she is [Maybe they did not want to invite sympathy for her or justify her evilness with a backstory. Good move if that was the reason.]

Her character was like a metaphor for all that is bad in the society: instigation, bad mouthing, that song she keeps singing to shame Bulbbul. Its a haunting song. Actually every character signifies a different section of the society.

Satya: Oh the irony in that name. Clueless 'educated' aadmi. Returns to see his childhood friend whom he conveniently left behind 5 years ago and never got in touch with, completely transformed into a new person who seems to care about no one.

Sees her with the doctor and immediately assumes she is drunk in power and cheating his 'poor' elder brother. Takes over the financial reins of the house immediately, ofcourse. Binodini didn't even have to do much to poison his mind. Magnanimously forgives Bulbbul for having an affair. When nothing works he regretfully tells her that he wrote to his brother asking him what to do with her and the best thing would be to send her to her maternal home.👏 😡

It was fitting they did not directly show whom she married. Coz all three brothers used and abused her.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Hate Story Girl ❤️

Hate Story is child's play, watch her in Chatrak.

paoli is one of the really talented actresses here in bengali industry.