Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

@sree 

What happened in twitter yesterday? Why is there again negatibvity on dki?  Which reporter asked who and what ? Just kind of curious to know why my baby is dragged for everything

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchillalways

@sree 

What happened in twitter yesterday? Why is there again negatibvity on dki?  Which reporter asked who and what ? Just kind of curious to know why my baby is dragged for everything

In yesterday Instagram live of KVG, one viewer asked KVG to tell something about DKI. Some solo KVG fans pissed with this also. They are saying that "why every time asking KVG bond with DKI in his interviews?". They have a feeling that DKI fans are doing like this in his interviews. I found this very silly. Chances are there that the person who asked that question to KVG may be a Karpika fan or Ronakshi fan or a general viewer, jaruri nahi hai ki vo DKI solo fan ho. Some KVG fans  are saying " taali ek haath se nahi bachti" and all. These are all unnecessary fightings. I think Dipstars have to ignore all of these people now. We can't change their opinion about DKI or bond of Karpika. Ignorance is best option. From today, I am also in the idea of ignoring all these negative stuff and concentrate only on DKI and her future project.

P.S: KVG is good hearted guy❤️. I also like him❤️. I supported him throughout in this forum also. But I don't like some of his fans behaviour. Remaining KVGians are very good and positive❤️.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

In yesterday Instagram live of KVG, one viewers asked KVG to tell something about DKI. Some solo KVG fans pissed with this also. They are saying that "why every time asking KVG bond with DKI in his interviews?". They have a feeling that DKI fans are doing like this in his interviews. I found this very silly. Chances are there that the person who asked that question to KVG may be a Karpika fan or Ronakshi fan or a general viewer, jaruri nahi hai ki vo DKI solo fan ho. Some KVG fans  are saying " taali ek haath se nahi bachti" and all. These are all unnecessary fightings. I think Dipstars have to ignore all of these people now. We can't change their opinion about DKI or bond of Karpika. Ignorance is best option. From today, I am also in the idea of ignoring all these negative stuff and concentrate only on DKI and her future project.

Why should he/ she get upset with that question.    it is quite normal to ask about how is their relation with costars.  I agree Ronakshi is never Ronakshi without karpika.  Cannot even imagine anyone in Rohit or sona characters. They just wanna get some identity i believe. 

Lets not tjink anything about that,  will wait for our DKI to comeback.

Sree , read hina and surabhi are confirmed for Naagin 5 and DKI has a project in hand. Any newd?  

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: justchillalways

Why should he/ she get upset with that question.    it is quite normal to ask about how is their relation with costars.  I agree Ronakshi is never Ronakshi without karpika.  Cannot even imagine anyone in Rohit or sona characters. They just wanna get some identity i believe. 

Lets not tjink anything about that,  will wait for our DKI to comeback.

Sree , read hina and surabhi are confirmed for Naagin 5 and DKI has a project in hand. Any newd?  

Those some fans of KVG problem is people are asking about DKI in his every interview.Because they don't like DKI.

Surbhi Jyoti posted that she is shooting for new project. I guess she is doing guest role in Naagin4. Rumours came as Hina is doing Naagin5 for first few episodes. But nothing is official till now. There is no official news about  DKI next project till now.

Edited by Sree_mk - 3 years ago
FictionalEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://mobile.twitter.com/ru_crazy20/status/1276675270670508035

This thread is amazing❤️

RoNakshi look delectable!☺️☺️

GlassHouse thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakpika

https://mobile.twitter.com/ru_crazy20/status/1276675270670508035