Thahaan FF - The curse

Thahaan09 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Story starts after Kosi Devis intentions were revealed and KaNi married.

You have finished my life, but you will not survive either. Like I have suffered for your love, you will suffer the same way. You will long too. At every moment.

This is the pain and curse of my shattered heart.....

Bihaan realized that he had lost Thapki. Not only because of her marriage with Kabir, but because Thapki was not the same person anymore. She had to much hatred in herself. And she was expecting him now to accept Sankara as his wife,because she had fulfilled her promise. But Bihaan was not even thinking about that.

He decided to start a new chapter. He had enough from Sankara, who was everytime walking with sindoor in her hands and her mangalsutra to complete the marriage. And he had enough to see Kabir Katyal with Vani Oberoi.

He had enough to be cheated, betrayed and humiliated. And he had enough to cry for people, who were not deserving his tears.

---

When Bihaan walked upstairs, and saw everyone on the dining table for the breakfast, included Kabir Katyal, he rolled with his eyes. He walked straight to the door, without looking again at the people and without uttering a word. He didn't want to eat with this guy on the same table, nor he wanted to see his face. Thapkis cheat as Vani Oberoi was the worst. Every time he saw Thapki with Kabir, it was like his heart was bleeding. He had cursed her once, but his heart was cursing Thapki everyday.

"Mr. Bihaan Pandey, why are you not joining us?",Vani asked.

Bihaan turned around, and looked at the people, who were sitting there. Vasu and Balwinder expected him to come and looked at him with expectations. And then he saw Vani, who was standing there confidently and was looking at him.

"I am not hungry."

"It's not good to begin a day without breakfast, have you never -"

Suddenly Bihaan began to walk to Thapki and looked angrily at her while doing that. When he arrived in front of her, he began to speak loader.

"Who are you to tell me, what I should do and what not? I have told you once, and will repeat it the last time. You don't have any rights on me. Not anymore."

Not anymore

Thapki looked at Bihaan without speaking.

But Bihaan looked at Kabir Katyal,who seemed to be amused by this view.

"Bihaan Beta, don't become angry," Vasu said and stood up. She touched his shoulder to calm him down. But Bihaan didn't want to calm down.

Bihaan shook his head and walked to the door. But again Thapkis voice stopped him.

"It's not about having rights on someone, it's about respect. And you are not-"

Bihaan raised his hand without turning around, and then turned a little bit to look at Vani. She looked confident, but Bihaan smiled.

"I only respect people I care about, and you are not one of them. I have to dissapoint you Vani, but you are not in my priority list. So I will not listen to any of your words."

Thapkis face expression changed. She was not confident, but sad about Bihaans words. Now Bihaan left the house.

The family members only looked behind him, and some of them began to eat.

She looked like someone else, acted like someone else, spoke like someone else. But she was Thapki.

And that his Thapki had done something like this, made him angry.

He didn't want to marry Sankara, and he would not do that. In the past one week his life had changed. His feelings had changed. His mother Kosi Devi had told everyone her intentions, letting Bihaan shattered. And Bihaan had not a Thapki, who would comfort him.

He had lost everything, his love and his humanity. He was not able to feel anything. There was not any happiness, any love or sadness. Only anger, towards himself, because he was trusting people so easily. Because he trusted his mother blindly. Because he thought that Thapki would never betray him. How stupid he was to believe, that someone like Thapki could really love him. He was illeterate, full of anger and a man without an aim. Why should anyone love him?

Everyone in this house was angry at Thapki, only Sankara was happy. She thought that she would now get Bihaan. Thapki had told Bihaan once, that he should accept Sankara as his wife. But he denied, again and again.

He told her several times, that she now was a nobody to him. A stranger, like anybody in this world. Her words didn't mean anything to him.

Thapki was sad because of Bihaans sadness, but was also not able to forget her promise, which was given to her child by her.

When Bihaan was back, he didn't speak with her. Thapki hated this distance. And she knew, that it was now time to expose herself as Thapki. She would do that in the evening, when everyone was there because of the baby party of Aditi.

The preparations for the party were going on. Vani helped them, and thought how she would reveal herself. She was also thinking about Bihaans reaction. What would he say? They were still married...

And then the evening came. Everyone was happy for Aditi and they celebrated as a family. Bihaan looked at Dhruv and Aditi and was happy for them. But there was also a side of him, which was sad. He was sad because he had never the chance to be a father and to celebrate like this. Vani saw Bihaans face expression, and for a few seconds they looked at each other. Bihaan was the one, who broke the eye contact.

After the main part of the party, Thapki went to her room, and prepared herself to be Thapki again. She changed her clothes and looked into the mirror.

When she walked down the stairs the lights were switched off. The family members tried to understand why the electricity was gone. But when Thapki arrived in front of them the lights were on again. And all of them saw her. Thapki was standing there, with a strong expression. Bihaan was not shocked, because he knew the whole time that this person was his Thapki. But it was a different feeling for him to see her again in this avatar. He smiled a little bit, but had teary eyes.

"Thapki...", he whispered.

The others were shocked, but also happy. Aditi huged Thapki tightly and cried because of joy. Everyone huged her person by person. The only person, who was only standing there, was Bihaan. Before he was able to reach Thapki, Kabir appeared besides Thapki and smiled confidently.

"Ha Thapki, Thapki Kabir Katyal."

Thapki didn't understand anything and looked at Kabir. She never married him, everything was just a game to take her revenge.

"Kabir what are you-"

Kabir showed them the fake divorce papers and the fake marriage certificates. They were looking so real, that no one was able to see their fakeness. Kabir told them how Thapki got Bihaans signature on the divorce papers and divorced him without his knowledge.

Thapki looked at the papers, while Bihaan was looking at her, and Kabir was looking at the shattered Bihaan. He smiled because he had reached that, what he wanted.

Then Thapki looked at Bihaan. She tried to tell him, that everything was false. But how could he, or the others believe her. The papers were in front of them.... When Thapki saw the disappointment in Bihaans eyes, something inside her broke.

"You have divorced Bihaan? And all of you think that I am the worse here," Shraddha said and pointed at Thapki.

"Ha, she is the worst person I have ever seen", said now Sankara.

Thapki looked at the faces of her disappointed family members.

Vasu shook her head, because she was disappointed with her, and was not able to believe all this. She saw Thapki as a daughter and she had betrayed her son.

"You have broke Bihaan Devarjis heart, you have betrayed him Thapki", Preeti said now.

Bihaan didn't say anything, he was silent. Because Thapki was not able to speak, she was not even defending herself.

Bihaan was lost in his thoughts. Remembered Thapkis marriage with Kabir, her humiliations, and her hatred. And then he looked at Thapki. She has destroyed him, step by step. Was this the punishment he deserved? Did she never love him? Bihaans eyes were wet. Thapki shook her head, but he looked away.

Bihaan went upstairs, while walking to his room he remembered everything what happened the past weeks. After he entered his room, he locked himself there. He wanted to cry, to scream, to destroy everything.

While he was there, the others waited still for Thapkis explanations.

And suddenly they heard a shot.

Everyone looked upstairs. The noice came from Bihaans room. And without waiting Vasundra started to run upstairs, and to Bihaans room. When she reached the room, she was not able to open the door.

"Bihaan Beta, tum tiko? Please Bihaan, open the door."

The others came now too.

"Bihaan, open the door", Dhruv said, and tried to break the door. Everyone was afraid, and suddenly a second shot was heard.

"Bihaanji has killed himself, without marrying me", Sankara said and earned angry looks from the others.

And finally Dhruv had broken the door. They saw, that Bihaan was shoting his pictures on the wall. Picture by picture, they fell to the ground.

"Bihaan, what are you doing?"

Dhruv tried to take the gun from him, but Bihaan didn't let him.

"I was thinking about killing myself, but then I decided that the person, for whom I would die, doesn't deserve so much love."

Bihaan turned around and looked at Thapki and Kabir, who were standing in the back.

"I don't want to see anyone, jao."

Dhruv shook his head, and Vasundra did the same. She had tears in her eyes, she was afraid, that Bihaan could do something to himself.

"Jao", Bihaan screamed.

"First give me the gun, and then I will go. And the others too."

Bihaan began to laugh like a mad person.

"Do you really think that a gun is the only thing, with which I could kill myself? I could simply fall from the window like an accident, or could use one of my knives. There are several ways, but I don't want to die. I want to live, live to see her suffer," Bihaan pointed at Thapki and looked angrily at her. Thapki had never seen so much hatred and anger in his eyes.

Everyone looked at Bihaan and then at Thapki. Thapkis eyes were still wet, while Kabir was shocked by Bihaans reaction. He expected him to be sad or to be shattered. But Bihaan was only angry. Sankara was happy to see Bihaans hatred towards Thapki.

"There will come a day, on which you will redeem all your deeds Thapki. You will try to ask for forgiveness every single day, but there won't be a Bihaan, who will forgive you."

Was this a second curse?

Everyone looked shocked at Bihaan. Thapki tried to look away and was feeling the tears in her eyes.

They finally left the room and let Bihaan alone with his thoughts. Except Sankara, who stood in the middle of the room. Bihaan sat on his bed and looked at the floor. And suddenly he realized, that he was not alone.

He looked up and saw Sankara with the mangalsutra and the sindoor.

"Will you now give me the rights as your wife?"

Bihaan closed his eyes and breathed several times in and out. This girl was going into his nerves.

He opened his eyes and stood up.

"Nahi, I will not. Not today, not tomorrow, never."

Bihaan walked forward and stood there with his back to Sankara.

"Why not Bihaanji, Thapki is no more your wife, she is married now to Mr. Kabir Katyal and you should-"

Suddenly Bihaan turned around and walked to Sankara.

"That's unimportant. It's not about Thapkis life, but mine. And I don't want to see you as my wife. I don't want to give the rights, and I will not. So get out of my room now."

Sankara didn't react.

"I said jao!"

When Bihaan screamed, Sankara looked afraid at him. Bihaans anger towards Thapki was destroying her plans now. She never expected to see such a side of Bihaan.

When Sankara left the room, Bihaan closed his door and locked it.

Then he sat on his bed. Now the sadness overwhelmed him. He remembered the divorce papers and the marriage certificates. He never expected something like this from Thapki, never expected such a betrayal. And he had no idea, why she had done all this. Why had she so much hatred in herself, why was Thapki so stone-hearted?

Edited by Thahaan09 - 3 years ago