Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

He was mihir virani as well na for few days? Not to be mean but I don't think he was a big star or so prior his chote projects, uska woh Yeh Jo Teri payalon ki chan chan has been a favourite. Don't remember anything more. And wasn't he close salman? 

Bolne do whatever she wants to rant, sab bol rahe hai toh why not, why not! Maybe she'll feel better. Khair may he RIP. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Inder Kumar was accused of rape. His wife behaved like Shiney Ahuja's wife and said it was a consensual affair, not rape. 

The couple are fans of Salman. Check that lady's instagram. It's full of re-posts of Bhai's videos. Why didn't they go begging him for work instead of SRK and KJo?  

Who would give jobs to useless rape-accused actors? Nobody is going to shoot themselves in the foot for no reason.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

These people taking it to next level With all these complaints, . Everyone goes through hardships in their life...i did go through that phase too. When I was student I was waiting too for some hours  to get some odd jobs so that I can pay my tuition fee. And there are Other people like me Who are waiting too. But I can’t blame them just because they didn’t select me. I did wAit on my own terms no one asked me to wait.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

More cockroaches coming out of the woodwork to feed off the crumbs..,

Atrocious! maybe she could get someone to help her write any release she puts out to the public. Is she trying to get attention? because I really do not understand what she is asking for, in particular for her dead husband, she makes him look like a loser, who was destitute when he died.  The reality he had led a less than stellar life and a lot of people were not too happy with him.  How is it that a big star ends up with no money or resources to carry on with life if film work dries up? He was accused of rape, true or not, I am sure people in the industry did not want to get into a mess. Plus why was he hurting so much for a job, she claims he had small parts, normal every day people do what ever work it takes to support themselves and their family. But those are not enough? he was a star and wanted a lead in a big film? 

Why is she blaming KJO  and SRK they are a producer and an actor they are not magicians.  If the public is not giving someone support there is not much anyone can do.

Proof: Zero/Kalank tanked....I say KJo and SRK have their own issues to take care off, they can't mollycoddle everyone.

The film industry, the whole entertainment business is a great big machine that moves on it's own volition and crunches and spits out people left and right. Sometimes you are up sometimes you are down, as that wheel turns. 

People who have a bunch of moochers like this woman hanging onto them and sucking them dry, have a hard time all around.  Maybe she could have taken better care of her husband and thus avoided the cardiac condition that ended his life!

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colossial2015

Mine was infosys.It is the company with worst interview policies.

Infosys first makes you wait for hours and then treats u like shit at the time of interview....one of my friends had a bad experience...interview was via skype...they insulted her and she decided to give them gaali and cut the interview short...

Wake me up when there is a guarantee that the outsiders won't do nepotism, bullying, snatching movie etc...I will happily quit watching BW movies....till then ...no chance..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

More cockroaches coming out of the woodwork to feed off the crumbs..,

Atrocious! maybe she could get someone to help her write any release she puts out to the public. Is she trying to get attention? because I really do not understand what she is asking for, in particular for her dead husband, she makes him look like a loser, who was destitute when he died.  The reality he had led a less than stellar life and a lot of people were not too happy with him.  How is it that a big star ends up with no money or resources to carry on with life if film work dries up? He was accused of rape, true or not, I am sure people in the industry did not want to get into a mess. Plus why was he hurting so much for a job, she claims he had small parts, normal every day people do what ever work it takes to support themselves and their family. But those are not enough? he was a star and wanted a lead in a big film? 

Why is she blaming KJO  and SRK they are a producer and an actor they are not magicians.  If the public is not giving someone support there is not much anyone can do.

Proof: Zero/Kalank tanked....I say KJo and SRK have their own issues to take care off, they can't mollycoddle everyone.

The film industry, the whole entertainment business is a great big machine that moves on it's own volition and crunches and spits out people left and right. Sometimes you are up sometimes you are down, as that wheel turns. 

People who have a bunch of moochers like this woman hanging onto them and sucking them dry, have a hard time all around.  Maybe she could have taken better care of her husband and thus avoided the cardiac condition that ended his life!

I won't call them cockroaches but more and more of these people will come out now...to make hay while the sun shines....kyon Bhai SRK ne tumhara karza khaya hua hai....ki role dena zaroori hai.....the sense of entitlement is amazing....itni expectations toh logon ko Modi se nahi hai...Govt se nahi hai...which runs on tax payers money....the complaing and whining is getting ridiculous now...and like Amit Sadh said...its on Sushant's grave😳....clearly in an industry where the supply is more than the demand...there will be people who will always be frustrated and whining.