Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b_tranquility thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

hayeee my heart is bursting with joyyyy

love emmm

ikr i remember the stuff so well!!

so true, thought that too, like i have them playing in the background while I do other stuff n im like - bas? episode khatam? abhi toh shuru hui thi!πŸ˜†

but i have it on autoplay so my ears dont get deprived, just keep em coming 

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha right?

30 minutes just fly past!

Kal was the episode when Sona went on a date with Kushal and Dev kept calling! πŸ˜‚

And tomorrow they'll show the cake episode! Where Dev destroys Asha's cake and then orders a new one! 

I keep smiling like an idiot all throughout the episode. I think I've gone mad out of happiness πŸ˜‚

b_tranquility thumbnail

hsdhsakdhl I love that episode!! 🀣

Dev quite unintentionally messes everything up like buddy have u no regard for a person's personal time, and to top it off he sees nothing wrong with it smh

lololol the cake episode! it was so cute, i mean, he wasnt doing it for sona, he was just tryna fix what he messed up on, but still the way he put up with those kids was so cute hahaha 

when i first saw the scene where sona's cake burns i was so shocked and sad cuz 

(i) I expected her to be able to measure stuff and get a desired result, has the girl not done any science experiments? hehehah, 

(ii) ok sona doesnt cook or do kitchen stuff toh theek hai leeway given, but saurabh is a foodie, usay toh pata hona chahiye tha the basics of baking a cake hahah, 

(iii) it woudve been funny and sweet to see her cake working out perfectly and then dev arriving with another cake and then they have two cakes and dev is just awkwardly there because the bose family doesnt let him leave without eating anything πŸ˜† (should this be a oneshot? I think i should make a oneshot on this πŸ˜†)

his awkwardness when bijoy hugs asha at the cake table omg πŸ€£and then when dadi is popping all the balloons hahahah

And then when he shows up at her doorstep because of Letter H i was like ye kya cheez hai yar, so much attitude but ready to help at a heartbeat β€οΈ

Mishti_94 thumbnail

That H was epic.

When I first saw it I had decided that if someone like Dev really existed I'd marry him on spot hahahahaha

But I love how they slowly understood each other but then every second day it would end up in a fight πŸ˜‚

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is sharica ship closed right

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Any idea of her 3 year love story,once a time I m big shipper of sharica,that's why I am asking 

Mishti_94 thumbnail

Oh! I have no idea about her love life at the moment. But I know Shaheer and Erica aren't dating! I think they're still great friends though!